[OneHD] Tae Pang Korn (Exact & Scenario) : Son Yuke / Vill Wannarot / Bee Namthip

Villgarden

sarNie Juvenile
I hope the rating will reach 2.0 today. When Rachawadee comes ying thae palace and against her, there is a bomb and let image the bomb is boom :cheer:LOL
Rachwadee vs Ying Thae and Vill vs Bee. Omg, so exciting. Today, ep 9 will be sure excellent. Can't wait to 20h30 :aaaaa:

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
the lao man kaew song in num and ann's version had lyrics. listening to son's lao man kaew tune, the lyrics don't match nor fit in...so that sucks. they're really not going to make a lao man kaew song.

btw i'm still really behind fyi. hence my obsession with the lao man kaew song still. lol

HyeSoo

sarNie Hatchling
oh guys, I watched on instagram some scenes of today episode. It's so frustrating watching the episode without understanding nothing of it, yet still crying :sad6:I'm really loving Son's acting! At the beginning I was sad because Toom is the second lead, but now I think Son is perfect for this role...really! I love this lakorn, it is so different from the other ones that I watched. Yes, sometimes it's going too fast, but there is something that totally captured me :love: I don't know what is...if it is the setting, or the main actor, or the beautiful and poetic romantic plot, but I'm totally overwhelmed :icon12: really thank you for the subtitles project, i don't know what I would have done without you

Calligraphy

sarNie Adult
Just watching this episode, I feel so sad for Villnan already. Oh how her heart will tear apart... Shout out to all TV shippers, the pain today was heart wrenching, so let's all pray that TV will do another lakorn together where they're the leads. For now, Son and Vill is great.

So basically, is Chai Yai just giving up on his love with Rachawadee/Maan Kaew since he knows that their love is impossible. Man, I feel so sad for him. Something about Panerai that makes me feel sorry for her. Her husband died, leaving her alone with an angry sister-in-law, in which she always have to stay alert trying not to offend Ying Thae in anyways. You can sense the timidness in her whenever she confronts Ying Thae. I would not want to be in her shoes at all.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Tan Chai and Rachawadee are flippin cute today! Omg. I was smiling like a dork just watching these scenes.

I can understand Tan Chai. He's just letting Rachawadee know that it's okay to move on without him, since he won't be there long. As a human, who is only 18 years old, living through the ups and downs in life until you're gray and old like 80 is a VERY long time and Tan Chai isn't selfish enough to have her be single for the rest of her life for him. He wants her to be happy, so if he's the one who's holding her back on living her life, he's saying, don't worry.

I was crying for Tan Chai. Gosh, he loves Maan Kaew/Rachawadee SOOOOO flippin much.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Yeah. Hahah.

On a side note, is Patricia dating Peach, the actor, now? People seem to be congratulating her on her IG. Haha. She just posted a photo of him and then with some sweet words and then he posted a photo of her on his IG, too. Awww.

I know they were friends and hung out but I don't know, I'll read more into later, don't have time right now.

Villgarden

sarNie Juvenile
Yeah. Hahah.

On a side note, is Patricia dating Peach, the actor, now? People seem to be congratulating her on her IG. Haha. She just posted a photo of him and then with some sweet words and then he posted a photo of her on his IG, too. Awww.

I know they were friends and hung out but I don't know, I'll read more into later, don't have time right now.
Honestly, i want Son alone :risas3:
I can't bear if he has dating with another :aaaaa:

amylovemeng1

sarNie Hatchling
Yeah. Hahah.

I think so. Last night i came across a post on ig about Patricia changing her status to being in a relationship with Para(forgot the rest of the name) I was secretly happy it wasn't Son lol.