[OneHD] Tae Pang Korn (Exact & Scenario) : Son Yuke / Vill Wannarot / Bee Namthip

Calligraphy

sarNie Adult
Oh... My gosh.... Did Son follow Vill on instagram again?!? Or is this old news, and I just came in late?? :risas3:

Dear Vill,
Why you going to discriminate against Son this way?? Just follow him back; it's just one click away. :risas3:

Last edited:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Oh... My gosh.... Did Son follow Vill on instagram again?!? Or is this old news, and I just came in late?? :risas3:

Dear Vill,
Why you going to discriminate against Son this way?? Just follow him back; it's just one click away. :risas3:
Yeah, I'm going to try to make some MVs, too, this weekend.

Haha. I'm serious. I feel like these two just need to sit down and hash things out. I feel like there are still some unsaid or misunderstandings between the two. In the beginning while they were still filming Tae Pang Korn, even before Tae Pang Korn aired, Son was following Vill, but Vill wasn't following him. Then all of a sudden, he unfollowed her during the airing. That's why, if you guys can remember, there was a Pantip thread asking why they're not following each other. And then now, he just followed her again.

The last time I saw Vill following Son was towards the end of 2014 during Om's birthday party. Vill was so happy to see Son again, she posted up photos of them and wrote sort of like a cute Rachawadee message about him and followed him and tagged him on the photo. Son didn't like the photo nor did he follow her back. Some time after he went on a trip with Patricia's family, she unfollowed him. Hahah.

These two really sulk at each other, I feel like. I mean, Vill still follows some of her male costars all this time even though not seeing them for a very long time. And she has claimed that she's close to Son but doesn't follow him? Then Son, too. He follows so many people he's worked with and hasn't worked with. YET THESE TWO take the effort and energy all the time to follow and unfollow each other all the time. That's why it always makes me think that perhaps they did try, secretly, and things didn't work out. Haha, so even now, their friendship isn't in tact. I mean, if it was only from Son, like he was broken hearted from her, then wouldn't he be the only one mad at her? But why is she acting like she's mad at him, too? Haha. There must be something. I don't know. That's my story.:risas3:

Calligraphy

sarNie Adult
Son didn't like the photo nor did he follow her back. Some time after he went on a trip with Patricia's family, she unfollowed him. Hahah.
LOL! :risas3:
Am I smelling vinegar?!?! :risas3:

That's why it always makes me think that perhaps they did try, secretly, and things didn't work out. Haha, so even now, their friendship isn't in tact. I mean, if it was only from Son, like he was broken hearted from her, then wouldn't he be the only one mad at her? But why is she acting like she's mad at him, too? Haha. There must be something. I don't know. That's my story.:risas3:
There's definitely so much more behind them. Like, for real, why you mad at him Vill? Isn't he only a "friend"?? :risas3:

Thank you na! Hmm.... Yeah, I've realized that too. Including mine, I've only seen like 4 or 5 MVs.... Lol... WE NEED MORE!! Shoot, that means I better produce more then. Y'all need to join me too! Hahaha!! It's a fairly simple process, but it just takes a lot of time. I might do one this weekend again. I'll just go down my playlist, and see which song matches. Lol!
I've been wanting to do more MVs too but I am just really busy because I took some vacation. Maybe I'll do some short ones so there'll be more MVs for TPK out there.

Yeah, I'm going to try to make some MVs, too, this weekend.

Haha. I'm serious. I feel like these two just need to sit down and hash things out. I feel like there are still some unsaid or misunderstandings between the two. In the beginning while they were still filming Tae Pang Korn, even before Tae Pang Korn aired, Son was following Vill, but Vill wasn't following him. Then all of a sudden, he unfollowed her during the airing. That's why, if you guys can remember, there was a Pantip thread asking why they're not following each other. And then now, he just followed her again.

The last time I saw Vill following Son was towards the end of 2014 during Om's birthday party. Vill was so happy to see Son again, she posted up photos of them and wrote sort of like a cute Rachawadee message about him and followed him and tagged him on the photo. Son didn't like the photo nor did he follow her back. Some time after he went on a trip with Patricia's family, she unfollowed him. Hahah.

These two really sulk at each other, I feel like. I mean, Vill still follows some of her male costars all this time even though not seeing them for a very long time. And she has claimed that she's close to Son but doesn't follow him? Then Son, too. He follows so many people he's worked with and hasn't worked with. YET THESE TWO take the effort and energy all the time to follow and unfollow each other all the time. That's why it always makes me think that perhaps they did try, secretly, and things didn't work out. Haha, so even now, their friendship isn't in tact. I mean, if it was only from Son, like he was broken hearted from her, then wouldn't he be the only one mad at her? But why is she acting like she's mad at him, too? Haha. There must be something. I don't know. That's my story.:risas3:
They must had mutual feeling or dated???
Or Vill thought Son was hers always...and didn't take care of his feelings as much as she should have. That happens one is too comfortable or confident with the other half. LOL.

But if they are each other's first love for reals.... OMG. The feels.

Can we fans push them back together?

Back to TPK....

One of the reasons why I love Rachawadee and Tan Chai in 2nd life time is because their relationship is beautiful. Maybe I watch too many slap kiss but often, the leads fight, lust after each other and then we get how they really are as a couple only in the last episode.

Here you can clearly see how they are so in love and smitten with each other. I smile ear to ear when they tease other and flirt. They are protective of each other too. I am really in love with their love.

Calligraphy

sarNie Adult
They must had mutual feeling or dated???
Or Vill thought Son was hers always...and didn't take care of his feelings as much as she should have. That happens one is too comfortable or confident with the other half. LOL.

But if they are each other's first love for reals.... OMG. The feels.

Can we fans push them back together?
I really want to push them back together, but then I'm scare that they might go all depress, so I didn't want to start anything. Lol.

I really want to push them back together, but then I'm scare that they might go all depress, so I didn't want to start anything. Lol.
We just have to show a lot of LOVE for SonVill!!! They will see there is support and maybe they will do more projects together. If they are spending time together, maybe there is a chance!

I want to see them as a real couple so so badly!!! I do think they are fated to be together... they just need to find their way back.

Villgarden

sarNie Juvenile
haahaa, i'm imagining when Son has a girlfriend, How woull Vill react? :cheer:
- Vill, i was very happy now!
- Oh, Why?
- Finally, i have a good girlfriend. Would you congrate to me?
- Nooooooooo :fighting3:

Snowy73

sarNie Egg
If I were Vill's best friend , I will be there every step of the way convincing her to give Son a chance if he is still interested, which I think he still does.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
LOL! :risas3:
Am I smelling vinegar?!?! :risas3:

There's definitely so much more behind them. Like, for real, why you mad at him Vill? Isn't he only a "friend"?? :risas3:
For reals. We will never know unless they tell us someday, but I still feel like both got hurt from each other, somehow. Like maybe, just maybe, when they separated in 2012 and met each other in 2014, perhaps she gave him a chance but it was already too late. He was pursuing other girls, so then yeah. It has been bad timing for both. I hope, if they're meant to be, it'll be, one day. For now, we'll just enjoy Tae Pang Korn.

neenavaj

sarNie Adult
Perhaps... Son and Vill is like the Wallace Huo and Ruby Lin of Thailand . Wallace and Ruby were friends for ten years until they found out they loved each other. She was hesitant but in the end she knew she loved him and now their married! Lol so...Son and Vill are still young, give it a few more years, or when either one of them marry lol