[OneHD] Tae Pang Korn (Exact & Scenario) : Son Yuke / Vill Wannarot / Bee Namthip

buroguhonyaku

sarNie Hatchling
I think the reason Vill sounds a bit weird is because she's following Son's gentle, subdued singing. There's such a big contrast between their styles that you get taken aback when she first starts (sounds really funny the first time, almost like a squawk). Replaying it she's actually okay. If the song was just her singing without Son, I don't think I would have even noticed anything.

Anyway, they are just too cute. Is it just me or does Vill look really young here. And not just here but in the lakorn as well.

lanblue

sarNie Hatchling
EP19: 2.0 (https://twitter.com/noomayadrama/status/865064053122547712)

Some tidbits got from CN forums. Based on translation by Son’s CN fanclub, Son’s caption for this pic: Take you home. Go visiting your home country. https://www.instagram.com/p/BUMtQagA5fy/ I know it’s Maan Kaew’s home country. But is that also a reference to “Take Me Home”?

Hope no offence to people in the SonVill pink bubble. But this BTS clip is funny: http://www.bilibili.com/video/av10627641/. According to the Chinese subtitles provided by Vill’s CN fans. Toomtam and Vill are so close that they joked and pranked so freely when shooting TPK. In the first scene where Ying Thae fainted and Jirayuth had to carry her leaving to another room, Toomtam easily did that and took a quick glance at Vill, saying something like “P’Bee is very thin.” Vill recalled, when Toomtam had to carry her, he never walked so casually/effortlessly but actually rushed downstairs instead. Toomtam then said he seldom spent time working out but still got all the muscles and six pack for carrying Vill in arms. In the second scene where Jirayuth kept picking up meatballs from Rachawadee’s bowl, they showed us how the cute eater got all her weight. Vill insisted on acting for real and added in her bowl many yummy ingredients. Someone in the background reminded her they just had breakfast, and Vill replied they had rice in the morning but not yet pho. The food must be really delicious, for Vill forgot Rachawadee did share with Jirayuth one meatball. When the director asked Toomtam to return half a meatball back to Vill, she didn’t use the bowl and cupped her hands as if she were to receive some sacred gift.

Villgarden

sarNie Juvenile

Villgarden

sarNie Juvenile
Vill doesn't really love him, does she?
If she doesn't have feeling with him, she is so professional. I mean, if I were her - a normal person, i can't but have any feeling or even fall in love with him. Her eyes are so sweet and warm when she looks at his eyes.
I don't know how she and Hanongh are, but Son Vill make me think they are really really love together.
I sure i would be very disapointed and sad if she fell in love with him.

EP19: 2.0 (https://twitter.com/noomayadrama/status/865064053122547712)

Some tidbits got from CN forums. Based on translation by Son’s CN fanclub, Son’s caption for this pic: Take you home. Go visiting your home country. https://www.instagram.com/p/BUMtQagA5fy/ I know it’s Maan Kaew’s home country. But is that also a reference to “Take Me Home”?

Hope no offence to people in the SonVill pink bubble. But this BTS clip is funny: http://www.bilibili.com/video/av10627641/. According to the Chinese subtitles provided by Vill’s CN fans. Toomtam and Vill are so close that they joked and pranked so freely when shooting TPK. In the first scene where Ying Thae fainted and Jirayuth had to carry her leaving to another room, Toomtam easily did that and took a quick glance at Vill, saying something like “P’Bee is very thin.” Vill recalled, when Toomtam had to carry her, he never walked so casually/effortlessly but actually rushed downstairs instead. Toomtam then said he seldom spent time working out but still got all the muscles and six pack for carrying Vill in arms. In the second scene where Jirayuth kept picking up meatballs from Rachawadee’s bowl, they showed us how the cute eater got all her weight. Vill insisted on acting for real and added in her bowl many yummy ingredients. Someone in the background reminded her they just had breakfast, and Vill replied they had rice in the morning but not yet pho. The food must be really delicious, for Vill forgot Rachawadee did share with Jirayuth one meatball. When the director asked Toomtam to return half a meatball back to Vill, she didn’t use the bowl and cupped her hands as if she were to receive some sacred gift.
I saw that clip too

As Vill's fan I think it's so cute to watch her interacting with her co-stars. It's great to see them tease each other.

Another version of OST, I love the ending!
I really like this version too. They are so cute in both versions but this one is so so sweet.

Oh, I noticed Vill messed up a bit at the end of MV with Son after being so sweet and you only do that if you are nervous. To me you are nervous around the person you really like while you joke around with others.

Don't mind me .... My SonVill fever is so strong and they are fueling it too. What a way to end a good Lakorn. I am a happy SonVill fan. We should ask for them to pair again soon with the channel. :love:

buroguhonyaku

sarNie Hatchling
I really like this version too. They are so cute in both versions but this one is so so sweet.

Oh, I noticed Vill messed up a bit at the end of MV with Son after being so sweet and you only do that if you are nervous. To me you are nervous around the person you really like while you joke around with others.

Don't mind me .... My SonVill fever is so strong and they are fueling it too. What a way to end a good Lakorn. I am a happy SonVill fan. We should ask for them to pair again soon with the channel. :love:
I agree. Notice how she never looks at him/maintains eye contact with him for too long. That's how people tend to be when they are nervous/shy. :thumbup:

Villgarden

sarNie Juvenile
Thank you thank you! I'll have to subscribe to this channel, lol.
No, it is only clone account, every ep will be directed by other chanel. directed link will be appeared after airing film about 40 minutes. I watched Tae Pang Korn and the mask singer at the same time, although i didn't understand LOL

Calligraphy

sarNie Adult
No, it is only clone account, every ep will be directed by other chanel. directed linh will be appeared after airing film about 40 minutes. I watched Tae Pang Korn and the mask singer at the same time, although i didn't understand LOL
Oh! Lol! Unsubscribe then! Lol!

I really REALLY love Son in JEANS. ahahahahahahaha.:naughty2:
He fill those pants out so well and his legs look so long looking in 3rd life because his jackets are shorter.
It's refreshing after watching him in white suit for soooooo long.