[OneHD] Tae Pang Korn (Exact & Scenario) : Son Yuke / Vill Wannarot / Bee Namthip

Ocean Deep

sarNie Egg
"Talking to/with someone" is the soft meaning for Thai actors/actresses. Actually it means dating someone. Ship means support romantic relationship between two people. Hehehe :cheer:

Correct me if I'm wrong.
I guess 'talking with' means dating, but have no idea about 'shipping'. Thank you so much for your explanation, interesting. (Common terms used in Thailand ?)

WIWANDA

sarNie Hatchling
I guess 'talking with' means dating, but have no idea about 'shipping'. Thank you so much for your explanation, interesting. (Common terms used in Thailand ?)
Interesting!!

I found some quotes about 'talking' and 'dating' on the internet.

[I've never understood the "We're talking, not dating" thing. Like wtf, you've been on 5 dates and have had sex, yet you're still "Just talking"...
But that's none of my business.]

Just 4 fun.

I don't know what to do with my SonVill feelings.... I really wish they just get it together and start dating.... so I can move on. hahahaha:risas3::risas3::risas3:

WIWANDA

sarNie Hatchling
Last night Vill, Mae Kate, Num went to Oam's house (Oam is Son's manager) but I didn't see Son there.

I saw Vill sang 2 songs.

First song title: "I love you but it's still not enough". Here's the lyric.

"I want to see your girl. What type of girl would you really love?
The girl that you won't abandon or make her sad.
If I didn't love you enough, wasn't good enough.
I won't blame anyone else but myself."

Second song title: "Wishing word". Here's the lyric.

"I come to congratulate you for your new love.
I'm glad that you've found someone,
who is worthy of your love and matches you better than I do.

Still I hope to stand beside you, baby.
But I know, it's too late."

They also played Son's only single "Way back into love ( Start all over)" at Oam's house.

I'm trying not to think about the lyrics of these songs but.....

Hmmmm.....:confused12:

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
OMG OMG OMG OMG. wth happened to rachawadee???? i skipped to see her die and i'm shocked!!!! anne didn't die looking like that. what happened?

Ocean Deep

sarNie Egg
Last night Vill, Mae Kate, Num went to Oam's house (Oam is Son's manager) but I didn't see Son there.

I saw Vill sang 2 songs.

First song title: "I love you but it's still not enough". Here's the lyric.

"I want to see your girl. What type of girl would you really love?
The girl that you won't abandon or make her sad.
If I didn't love you enough, wasn't good enough.
I won't blame anyone else but myself."

Second song title: "Wishing word". Here's the lyric.

"I come to congratulate you for your new love.
I'm glad that you've found someone,
who is worthy of your love and matches you better than I do.

Still I hope to stand beside you, baby.
But I know, it's too late."

They also played Son's only single "Way back into love ( Start all over)" at Oam's house.

I'm trying not to think about the lyrics of these songs but.....

Hmmmm.....:confused12:
nice songs and you are such a good reporter (looks like a detective so I guess you a Thai live in Thailand :confused12:), thank you!

WIWANDA

sarNie Hatchling
nice songs and you are such a good reporter (looks like a detective so I guess you a Thai live in Thailand :confused12:), thank you!
I'm good at reading and listening Thai. That's all. ;) I never known the songs she sang before. I played short clips in IG story many times and tried to find out what is the song titles in Google. Haha.

BTW, I will show y'll somethings interesting but I need more time. Please wait. Kekeke

I'm good at reading and listening Thai. That's all. ;) I never known the songs she sang before. I played short clips in IG story many times and tried to find out what is the song titles in Google. Haha.

BTW, I will show y'll somethings interesting but I need more time. Please wait. Kekeke
oh, I can't wait. hahahaha

WIWANDA

sarNie Hatchling
Son said in his Live IG today that he will play a movie this month and a new Lakorn next month. He can't tell us the details of his new Lakorn right now.

He said he and Vill don't have a plan to go to China now but they will try to go there within this year.

Hypatia

sarNie Egg
Son said in his Live IG today that he will play a movie this month and a new Lakorn next month. He can't tell us the details of his new Lakorn right now.

He said he and Vill don't have a plan to go to China now but they will try to go there within this year.
Thank you for keeping us updated @WIWANDA :icon12:

WIWANDA

sarNie Hatchling
Oh, I don't need to know then. LOL. I will stay in my bubble with Mae Kate. She is good at feeding SonVill fever. hahahaha :risas3::risas3:
It's about the past, on July 2014.

I just found out that she had a boyfriend, she admitted that to her fans in Askfm. She also said if you know who he is, you will be shocked and you will ship (จิ้น) him and her more than her Koojin (Push-Leh Nang Fah). She always used wording #งิ้งงิ้ง to refer to her boyfriend. You can still find this word in her posts. Some posts have been deleted but cached posts still left in Thai ET websites. I assumed that their relationship ended at the end of 2014.

I saw comments in our thread that Vill gave Son a chance in 2014. If that "งิ้งงิ้ง" was not Son, that's mean Vill never gave Son a chance if "งิ้งงิ้ง" was Son that's mean he was her ex, not just her friend. :naughty2:

Last edited: