Online video streaming site for thai dramas, movies, and variety shows

thedonsean

sarNie Egg
Hello Everyone!

I am developing a website with advanced programming and technology that will stream thai dramas, movies, and variety shows for free with English and Chinese subtitles.

The purpose for creating this topic is to gather some valuable ideas for this business project. Though I'm not a huge fan of thai dramas, but I still watch them to spend time with my family who are huge fans and improve my thai speaking skills. I noticed there are some content on youtube with english subtitles, but they are sometimes hard to find especially the new ones that come out and the ones that are most interesting.

My goal for this website is have continuous updates on thai dramas, movies, and variety shows with HQ subs in HD resolution for everyone to enjoy without having to wait for subs to come out and oftentimes dealing with lagging videos.

Please reply with some great ideas for this project. Eventually, I will be looking for someone to partner up with me on the translations team. If you feel like you have talent in translating to either English, Chinese, or any language then please contact me by message on forum.

Thanks!

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
How sweet of you.  If only I was proficient in Thai, I would love to help out with these kinds of things but sadly I'm not :( 

By doing this, there'll definitely be many thankful fans who can enjoy Thai entertainment even more, and even pull in a larger fanbase.  I truly wish you the best.

thedonsean

sarNie Egg
aikoden said:
How sweet of you.  If only I was proficient in Thai, I would love to help out with these kinds of things but sadly I'm not :( 

By doing this, there'll definitely be many thankful fans who can enjoy Thai entertainment even more, and even pull in a larger fanbase.  I truly wish you the best.
Hi there! I just wanted to give you a quick update on the streaming site. I developed a campaign at www.requestenglishsubtitles.com where fans can join and submit their lakorn requests. Its a research campaign to ask the fans what they want in the streaming site. Once we gather enough information, then we can build the site catered to the fans. Please spread the word for the campaign so we can make this streaming site happen for thai drama fans. Its Free too! Thanks!

Zen G

sarNie Egg
hey! is your streaming site up now? Where can I watch it? That link above no longer works. I hope you could give an update on this one.