Only You (Philippine Remake Version) *Full Trailer*

nikki1786

LizQuen

Angel Locsin teams up with Sam Milby in the Philippine remake of the hit Korean series “Only You”.

According to earlier reports, the title of the Angel-Sam series was “Buhay ng Buhay Ko” but the ABS-CBN management decided to give them the Koreanovela remake instead.

Angel Locsin will be playing the role of Jillian, Sam Milby as TJ, and completing the triangle is Diether Ocampo for the role of Jonathan. At the helm is “Love Me Again” director, Rory Quintos.

Angel, Sam and Diether will start taping the series in Korea next month. The original koreanovela was set in Venice, Italy but the Philippine version will take on a more Asian feel.

The role of Jilian of the Korean "Only You" was portrayed by Han Chae Young who is also on the upcoming Koreanovela on ABS-CBN "Fireworks" and "Boys Over Flowers"

Here’s the PLOT of Only You from Wikipedia:

Jillian (Angel Locsin) is a very stubborn and proud girl who has a passion for cooking. Because she does not have an interest in studying, she runs away to Italy before she graduates from high school to enroll in cooking school. Her high school friend, who loves her dearly and shares her passion for cooking, comes along with her.

TJ (Sam Milby) is from a wealthy family who owns a large hotel and various restaurants. He travels to Korea in search of his mother that abandoned his family when he was young and there he runs into Jillian. Coincidentally, Jillian had also been seeking the mother, who happens to be a chef, to learn the secrets to making great pasta. Both chance upon the mother just as she was about to get remarried to a Korean. She comforts TJ, who is distraught over his mother’s remarriage, and they spend the night together. She ends up pregnant and has to give up her dream - but does not tell TJ.

Six years later, they have all returned to live in Philippines - Jillian working low paying cooking jobs, TJ taking over the operations of his family’s restaurant, and Jillian’s friend, Jonathan (Diether Ocampo), working as a chef for one of the restaurants owned by TJ and financially supporting Jillian’s family, including the child born out of wedlock, because they have fallen on hard times. TJ still has feelings for Jillian and they run into each other just as he is looking for a new chef for his restaurant–with her in mind.

Only You is set to premiere on ABS-CBN’s Primetime Bida on May 2009.

more pictures of the "Only You" photoshoot.

only you!!!!!

fun

Expired Sarnie
so excited for this!!! :clap: :clap:

Only You is one of my favorite Korean drama... :wub:
It is one of my most hated Korean drama lol... I really couldn't stand it. lol I want to see the Filipino version maybe it is better. Will it have English subtitle lol I have never seen a Filipino drama. Seen 2 movies though. One was ?Milan? and the other one well I forgot...

nikki1786

LizQuen
It is one of my most hated Korean drama lol... I really couldn't stand it. lol I want to see the Filipino version maybe it is better. Will it have English subtitle lol I have never seen a Filipino drama. Seen 2 movies though. One was ?Milan? and the other one well I forgot...

there will be for sure *hopefully*... i posted a proposal project on this, hopefully they'll vote it... if not, there will be other series that they're going to sub. as far as i know they're still finishing the subs of "Lobo" starred by Angel Locsin. Lobo can be download in d-addicts, but this "Only You" is much more anticipated of Angel Locsin. plus, all i know is that in filipino subbers... there are two groups of subbers in filipino series TATAK PINOY aka TP or Halo-Halo Fansubs. im a member in TP's forum, but some of their subbed series were from GMA ch7... i mean, here in the Philippines... it's really a big deal if you're loyal viewer to a certain channel. im not a ch7 fan and i dont watch any of the shows... im a ch2 fan since i was a kid. i know TP are much more likely a ch7 fan but... they also subbed some episodic series from ch2. so hopefully, they'll grant my wish to sub the "Only You".

Ange Locsin Forum-
http://angellocsin.com.ph/forum/index.php?act=idx

Tatak Pinoy- http://z10.invisionfree.com/TatakPinoY/index.php

amythao

sarNie Adult
I enjoy watching the Korean version and the storyline was good...not surprise to see a remake of it..so I hope this version will be good too since I like all three main character and have watch some of their movie before too...

nikki1786

LizQuen
yup, there will be team TJ and team Jonathan. though its obviously that Jillian and TJ will be together of the whole story, seeing Diether Ocampo playing the love triangle of Angel and Sam... with those photoshoots... i like Diether more than Sam... XD

Ella(Angel's sister) and i chatted as always because she's always online. she told me that when Angel first accepted the project that has given to her... she and Angel immediately bought a DVD of the series to watch it. XD funny how Ella fell asleep and Angel really did finish the series just for a day. ^_^

yaksoh

sarNie Juvenile
oo... the main guy's hella cute
cant wait to watch this version
the girls looks fimiliar but dont remeber wat movie i've seen her in

trina_ben

sarNie Adult
the leads are angel and sam but there are more pics of angel and diether! hehehe...
i hate the korean version. it was fun at first. then, it got draggy and well, i keep on fast forwarding it and finally skipped to the last episode! haha...

but i think this version is better. i didn't know ch2 is remaking it. i don't watch tv now.

yes fun, there's a filipino movie entitled "milan" set in milan, italy of course. it was a good movie.

fun

Expired Sarnie
the leads are angel and sam but there are more pics of angel and diether! hehehe...
i hate the korean version. it was fun at first. then, it got draggy and well, i keep on fast forwarding it and finally skipped to the last episode! haha...

but i think this version is better. i didn't know ch2 is remaking it. i don't watch tv now.

yes fun, there's a filipino movie entitled "milan" set in milan, italy of course. it was a good movie.
yeah it was slow but i enjoyed it. as for the korean only you... omg i loved the beginning and then suddenly it got so boring and dragging that i waited until the very end to watch the very last episode. lol

nikki1786

LizQuen
Latest Update:

ABS-CBN network runs their primetime dramas smoothly with high ratings every week. Not to mention that "Tayong Dalawa" (The Two of Us) series starred by Gerald Anderson and Kim Chiu is the top-rated (no.1 nationwide Philippines) series since it started, the rival drama show "Ang Babae Hinugot Sa Aking Tadyang" of its GMA7 only got the second place.

If last year, Lobo of ABS-CBN also got the highest ratings nationwide with its rival drama show of GMA7 "Code name: Asero". this time around, once again... Angel Locsin who's the main lead of "Lobo" and Heart Evangelista of "Code name: Asero" will once again compete with korean remakes that set to air this summer.

VS

VS

A lot of speculations are spreading that ABS-CBN stars, Angel Locsin and KC Concepcion are having a silent "war" over a certain throne in the said network. An informant told us that Angel Locsin was saddened after knowing that Piolo Pascual will be paired to KC Concepcion for the remake of the Korean series, Lovers in Paris. We all know that PJ (Piolo) is one of the reasons of Angel why she moved to ABS-CBN.
Angel Locsin Versus Heart Evangelista
But, Angel Locsin will also have her own new partner soon, and it's Sam Milby. It was reported recently that Angel Locsin will also do a remake of a Korean series, Only You. Remember, Sam sang the soundtrack of the series?

But the biggest rivalry we are seeing is for ABS-CBN and GMA. All About Eve will go face to face against Lovers in Paris. All About Eve is also an original Korean Series. A star studded casting is expected. Eula Valdez, Jean Garcia, Richard Gomez, Iza Calzado, Sunshine Dizon and Mark Anthony Fernandez are some of the examples.

For Angel Locsin's series, Only You, GMA will do a Pinoy Adaptation of the Korean Series, Coffee Prince. A lot of speculations are spreading that it's Heart Evangelista who will play the lead. The rumors started when Heart guested on Showbiz Central last month and was interviewed by Raymond Gutierrez. Raymond mentioned a "remake" is one of the lined up projects for Heart on the station.

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart

well, the korean drama was ok for me... yeah, it got quite draggy towards the end but I still liked it... lol

Milan... hahaha... until now, I still haven't watched that from beginning to end... I've only seen it until the middle... :p

nikki1786

LizQuen
Update:

*credits to 4jpz(ampedasia)

Top extreme left: Angel Locsin; top middle left: Han Chae Young; top middle right: Sam Milby; top extreme right: Jo Hyun Jae
Bottom extreme left: Lee Chun Hee; bottom middle left: Diether Ocampo; bottom middle right: Hong Soo Hyun; bottom extreme right: Iya Villania

Philippine's ABS-CBN, the same television network who secured the franchise for the 2006 hit Korean series "My Girl" from South Korea's SBS, has again secured another Koreanovela hit, this time for the 2005 SBS series "Only You" which will be aired sometime this year.

The role of Cha Eun Jae, also known as Jillian by Filipino fans which was originally played by Han Chae Young, will be played by Angel Locsin. Jo Hyun Jae's role of Han Ji Yoon, also known as TJ, will be played by Sam Milby.

Jung Hyun Sung also known as Jonathan, originally played by Lee Chun Hee, will be played by Diether Ocampo, and Hong Soo Hyun's role of Ji Soo Yeon, also known as Trixie, will be played by Iya Villania.

The first part of the original version was set in Venice, Italy but the Philippine version will be set in South Korea to have a more Asian feel. The cast and crew will be filming in South Korea this March 2009.

This will be Angel Locsin's first time in South Korea and together with the cast and crew will enjoy the first bloom of spring.

extracts from Angel's Only You site at http://www.ampedasia.com/forums/angel-locs...ly-t-14287.html

nikki1786

LizQuen
Update:

The Chosen Child To Play in Only You

ONLY YOU production haven't announce the one who will play as TJ and Jillian's son "Joshua" in Only You series. fanbase requested for Francis Magalona's son and Elly Buendia'son, hoping that the production will either choose of these kids to play as Joshua character in Only You series.

pictures of Arkin and Alexis, the one who's wearing white shirt is Arkin (Francis Magalona's son) and the one who's wearing in black is Elly Buendia's son.

Arkin's commercial in NIDO--> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uHw377ySbWE

nikki1786

LizQuen
UPDATE:

the behind the scenes of ONLY YOU photoshoot.

can't wait til MAY... :D

P.S.

i was wondering if DIET is staring at Angel's LEGS... :p

nikki1786

LizQuen
UPDATE:

ONLY YOU cast and crew, making faces with Director Rory Quintos.

Only You Cast: Sam as TJ, Dimples as Dina and Tirso as Javier (Javier's family)

Jillian and Dina

credits to Dimples Romana Multiply site

nikki1786

LizQuen
Update:

Cast Only You in Korea. Sam Milby, Iya Villania, Angel Locsin and Dimples Romana. making faces during off set and playing with the peanut bar :p

Angel Locsin at hotel... resting pretty... :wub: