Only You

MrscChum

sarNie Hatchling
Thank you na Molly!! I'm also bored too that's why I'm always looking forward for more update on the ff!

Somehow I did have a feeling that Grandma Chan was faking it! Hopefully Nadech and Yaya dnt find out cus I'm too waiting for the wedding!!! Can't weir for continuation!

Candyfruit

sarNie Juvenile
[font="'lucida sans unicode"]Thanks Molly for this update na. I've already knew that Grandma Chan is lying. Hehe, and yes she's good at acting. Aww, I'm sad that he just used this marriage as a name but hopefully farther in the future, he sees her as his beautiful wife. Love it and can't wait for the next chapter! :D[/font]

shengvang

sarNie Adult
thank you so much for the update na ja! and dont worry about not being able to update fast na. will be here wait for every chapter that will be coming up!

Hi Molly! A little late but welcome to AF na and thank you for writing this great FF. I just read it and all caught up....now I am all anxious for them to get married and fall in love. LOL.

I love smart grandmas!!! She is manipulative but hey - if her plan is to bring N & Y together, get them married and maybe little babies, then I am all for it. hahaha I think I've been looking at Nadech and Yaya's photos with the kids too much on TNNKK thread na but they do look so cute together as parents.

Update soon naka. You are keeping me happy while waiting for TNNKK "impatiently"! :)

Mollyy

sarNie Egg
Thanks ladies for dropping by :) me too.. Have been waiting for thoranee to air like FOREVER! Since it's been confirmed the date to air alr, I can't wait till Boy pakorn lakorn to finish soon!!! Hehe oh and next chapter will be posted tmr :)

Mollyy

sarNie Egg
CHAPTER 7 "YOU'RE BEAUTIFUL"

Nadech is now scanning through all his wedding pictures with Yaya. He doesn't know what got into him but he couldn't seem to stop looking at her. Was it because of the beautiful dress on her or the make-up she wore? Whatever reason it was he secretly admit that she looked absolutely stunning.

*Flashback*

Over the past weeks, Nadech and Yaya had no choice but to spend most of their time together planning for their wedding. Their family had refused to their idea of making a small wedding with just only closed friends and family members, and they intentionally ignored most of the work to let Nadech and Yaya get to know each other by spending more time together working on the wedding. For some reasons, they both started to enjoy each other's company as they felt that they both had so much in common. Today they have to do their wedding photo shoot and Nadech is now waiting patiently for his bride who is in the fitting room.

"The bride is ready ka….." one the staff informed him.

As soon as she got out of the room, he was astonished… and everything around him seemed to disappear leaving only her who stands there nervously looking at him… Everything about her was absolutely perfect, her sophisticated pretty face, mesmerizing eyes and not to mention her sexy curve. He couldn't even blink – it was like his eyes didn't obey his order but glued itself to focus on only her. Without realizing, his charming smile appeared on his face. She looks absolutely breathtaking… and the fact that she is his bride just really got him feel providential.

(This is how she looks)

"Hey.. What do you think? Do I look okay?" she shyly asked

He didn't hear what she was saying, eyes still focused on her, amazed by her beauty.

"I told you, you look breathtaking… see? The groom is out of breath!" the staff teased them.

Snap back to the reality, he finally said "Er… Yeah you look… very nice" it was all he could say as he didn't want to make it too obvious. Yaya just shyly smiled back at him, this staring situation just got her nervous… it wasn't a normal stare but a dangerous stare.

"You are the most gorgeous bride and handsome groom of all my customers I've served! I've worked for this place for so many years, never seen such perfect couple like you before! Congratulations to you both – and I'm sure you will make such beautiful babies." One of the staff said and they just awkwardly smiled at each other by the comment

When everything was ready, the staff guided them to the photo shooting room. Every single shot, Nadech always looked at her and he kinda took this opportunity as an advantage by embracing her and always pulling her to stay so close to him so he could smell her sweet scent. She could always felt his breath on her cheeks and noticed his arms were always around her waist touching her back. He didn't even let her go when the photographer said the photoshooting was done.

*Back to the reality*

Nadech found himself strange to keep staring at his wedding photos. This wedding is not a real wedding to him, they both don't love each other (yet) and he cannot let himself to forget that.

"Don think too much!! You're just amazed by her beauty… that's all. Nothing more." He thought to himself.

He got up from the bed and looked out through the window thinking of what to say to Davikah, should he tell her the truth or not tell her at all? What if she doesn't understand him and break up with him? He was thinking about that for a moment and finally decide not to tell her as he doesn't want her to get distracted during her final test season.. and after the divorce, he will go see her anyway… so a couple of months not telling her wouldn't be a trouble.

*The Wedding*

Time really flies, many weeks have passed already. Yaya is sitting in the hotel changing room staring at her wedding gown which is hanging on the wall. Never in her life thought about getting married in this year of age and most importantly, she's marrying a man who doesn't even like her let alone receive a romantic proposal from him as in those dreams of her. Suddenly, a knock came on her door.
"Yaya! Are you ready?"

"Yes mom! I'm almost done… please give me 5 minutes!

"Hurry up luk, all the guests are here!"

"Yes mom!"

Everyone of the family was busy greeting the guests, including Nadech. He always got caught up by the elder guests congratulating him for his big night. Now he could finally escape to grab a drink for a short period of time. Suddenly there was a tap on his shoulder, he turned around and saw an unexpected person he would see tonight.

"Dude!! How did you come here?" they exchanged their manly hug

"Well, I drove a car here. Congratulations man! I can't believe you're getting married!"

"Man, I thought you're still on your vacation in Hawaii. How could you know it's my wedding today?"

"Well, I came back since a month ago; I just didn't want to tell my parents. And how can I not know about this wedding.. it's on the front page of the newspaper! Man, your parents make it big!"

"Yeah.. Tell me about it."

"And I thought your bride would be Davikah.. what happened –

"It's an arranged marriage."

"Oh! That explains a lot cos I know your family doesn't like your girlfriend so much. And I'm sure you didn't tell your girlfriend yet right?"

Nadech let out a big sigh and nodded.

"Well, you're very lucky indeed man.. now you have a wife and a girlfriend!"

"Stop that perverted mind of yours! I'm not a playboy like you!"

"haha it's just funny that a playboy like me date only one girl at a time, and a gentlemen like you have a wife and a girlfriend at the same time.. who's the playboy now? haha"

"Shut up man!! You have no idea how miserable I am now"

"Haha relax dude! I was just joking… and don think too much! It's your big night tonight, don wear an upset look – it brings bad luck!"

"I'd feel better if you just shut up!"

"haha okay… and speaking of which, I wanna see your wife now!"

Just as soon as Mark said the last sentence, there was an announcement of the bride present.

"The bride is coming ka.."

Everyone was eyeing on Yaya who is walking down the stairs. She looks like an ice princess with her sophisticated wedding gown, she couldn't be more prettier

(This is how she looks)

"Dude.. Your wife looks so gorgeous! I wanna be in your place!"

Like last time, Nadech was focused on only her… didn't hear what Mark said

"Nadech! Nadech..! dude, you're drooling.."

"Yeah thanks.. I gotta go."

"What?"

When he made his way approaching her, he saw something really irritated him. There was a man talking to Yaya, and Yaya seemed to enjoy the conversation so much.

When he finally reached her, he placed his arms around her waist trying to let everyone knows of his presence as a groom "Hey, I was waiting for you. What took you so long?"

"Oh.. this dress was kinda hard to wear so it took a little time"

"Well, you look very beautiful today Yaya… not only today… you always look beautiful to me"

"Thank you P' Alex"

"And will you introduce me to this friend of yours?" Nadech cut it, he knows that he doesn't like this guy already

"Oh this is my friend, P' Alex. We go to the same school."

"Nice to meet you..i'm Nadech"

"Nice to meet you too.. and congratulations! You're a very lucky man."

"Thank you, please enjoy your night here. Yaya, let's go.. we have lots of guests waiting for us."

As they walked away from Alex, they went to greet the guests one by one and Nadech always put his arms around her. The guests always compliment on how perfect they are as a couple, some guests who are single even secretly jealous of this newlywed couple. So many guests they have to greet, Yaya is now kinda hurt her cheek already from smiling so much.

"Nadech, You can release me now.. I don feel comfortable with your arms around me like this"

"But we have to appear like a happy married couple.. just keep walking and smile!"

"But I can't really walk like this… you see my dress is long and with you're too close like this.. its very difficult to walk."

"okay then put your arms on mine"

The wedding goes on very smoothly, the cutting cake ceremony, giving speech on the stage to thank all the guests for their presence, and the throwing flowers ceremony. It appeared as Mint was the one who got the flowers. Now they have to take pictures with friends and relatives. Mint was being naughty and request the groom to kiss the bride for the picture.

"Kiss Kiss Kiss…!" everyone cheered up

"Er.. I don think it's a good idea—

Without letting her to finish the sentence, Nadech quickly cupped her face and kiss her on the cheek. Her eyes got widen as she was shocked by this sudden situation and the photographer just shot this priceless image of them. She was really embarrassed and now her cheeks turned to red.

"Aww… the bride is blushing!!" Mint screamed

"Are you satisfied now?" Nadech asked the cheering group

"Not yet.. that wasn't even a real kiss.."

"Mint!!" Yaya cried

"Well, I just follow the request.." he smiled at her and without waiting any longer, he cupped her face again and press his lips on hers, tasting her strawberry lipsticks.. well, there'll be no more lipstick after this. Yaya couldn't believe he really followed the request of her naughty friends and what shocked her the most was that it was her first kiss. She never thought that Nadech would be the man who steal this from her. She wanted to be mad at him as he told her before that he wouldn't touch her body but now on their wedding night he kissed her already? And what will happen next after this? She doesn't want to go further to think about it.

Note: i'm sorry i didn't give details on the wedding as i don really have knowledge of Thai wedding.. so i just wrote of what i know from lakorn :p

Me too Molly! I wanna know what he is going to do next! lol
Please update again soon naka..... that was a great update! Got me all giddy na.

MrscChum

sarNie Hatchling
Thank you Molly!!! Really LOVE this chapter alot..... Can't believe Nadech is already jealous of Yaya, he's starting to fall for her without even knowing!! Im so anxious for the next chapter sooo plsssssss update soon!!!

shengvang

sarNie Adult
Molly, you are so good to us. Please take your time, although i seriously want to know what happen next...lol...thank for the update!

Mollyy

sarNie Egg
CHAPTER 7 (part II)

Like every other girls, Yaya always dreamt to share her first kiss with the love of her life under the moonlight surrounded by millions of stars. Never in a million years has it come across her mind of the image of her and Nadech sharing a kiss, her first kiss.
She wanted to be really mad at him for taking advantage of her but for some reasons she doesn’t feel regret or even sad for losing her first kiss to him. That image still playing in her mind and she hates herself for not be able to forget about it.

“What is wrong with you Yaya? Are you out of your mind? From now on you have to keep distance from him.. you cannot let him take advantage of you ever again!!” she thought to herself while looking at Nadech who’s standing at the entrance door greeting the guests goodbye. In a deep thought, she didn’t realize that Nadech’s making his way to her.

“Hey! The wedding is successfully ended.. are you tired?”

“Oh.. yeah… a little bit..”

“Then let’s go home.. I already told our parents about the new house I bought.. they didn’t disagree for us to live there.. but tonight they want us to stay at my house.. they said it’s tradition..”
“So it means tonight I have to stay in your room? With you?”

“Yes.. I’m sorry but I can’t do anything about it.. but don worry, I will not do anything to you.. I’m really tired.”

“so if you’re not tired, then you will do something?” she thought to herself

“come on, we should get going” she just nodded and followed him to their car

Beautiful red velvet rose petals designed in a heart shape with two beautiful towel swans sitting across each other are awaited for them on the bed. It is normal to have these things on bed for a normal wedding night and she wasn’t surprised of whose idea it was. Their both parents gave them blessings and a little bit of married lessons to forgive and take care of each other as husband and wife, learn to love each other little by little day by day in order to live with each other happily ever after. After receiving the blessings from them, they praised their hands and hugged their parents.

When they finally left their room, she stood up and looked at those petals, then she realized that there’s no couch in his room; there were only his working table, one big closet, and one single bet. Does that mean she has to share a bed with him?? Looking left and right nervously, she turned to him… wanting to ask him a question.

“Do you want to use the bathroom first?” he asked her first

“Er… I’m okay.. you can use it first.” He just nodded and made his way to the bathroom

She sit on the bed still searching for a good place to sleep… Then she went to look in his closet searching for a spare blanket, if he doesn’t want to sleep on the floor, she will.

“What kind of room is this?? Don’t have anything!!” she cursed as she couldn’t find the spare blanket. Out of ideas, she sit herself on the bed waiting for Nadech to come out and ask him if he put the blanket else where.

He’s finally came out of the bathroom wearing his baby blue pajamas ready for bed. She stood up and asked “Nadech… do you… er… do you have spare blanket?”

“why? Are you cold? I can heat up the temperature.”

“No no.. er.. since your room doesn’t have a couch, I was thinking to sleep on the floor.”

He chuckled seeing her nervous behavior “No, I don’t have a spare blanket.. but it’s okay I will sleep on the floor.” He smiled at her

“Are you sure? How can you sleep?”

“It’s alright.. I guess one night wouldn’t be a trouble. I think you must be tired now, go take a bath.”

She’s struggling… doesn’t know how to tell him.. she almost forgot that her dress is difficult to take off.. it requires another person to help.

“Er… er..”

“Now what? I said I’m okay to sleep on the floor.. don worry, I’m a big man.”

“No it’s not that… it’s..”

“It’s what?” he’s frown looking at her.. wonder what’s wrong with her

“It’s.. my dress!! I can’t take if off myself.”

Chills ran through his body thinking he’ll be the one to take off her dress. Suddenly the image of him kissing her a while ago popped up in his mind which added sweat to his body though he just showered, her soft lips and her sweet scent still lingering in his mind, he could never forget the taste of her lips, it was strawberry. “Shit! Why do you think about that in this moment?” he thought to himself.

There was an awkward moment came between them two.

“Um.. turn around, I’ll help you take… take it off…” he said to her looking at another direction avoiding eye contact with her as he doesn’t want her to see his sweating forehead.

She had no choice but to follow his command. She turns around biting her bottom lip. Goosebumps ran through all over her body when she felt he’s unzipping her. Shutting her eyes and force herself not to think about anything.

His eyes fix on her bare back as he slowly unzip her dress exposing her skin little by little. When the process continue on until the end of the zip, he stopped and then he zip it back a bit as he realized he’s exposing her panty. He quickly turn himself into another direction, wipe out the sweat on his forehead and said “I’m done… you can take a bath now..”

She opens her eyes and take a sneak peak at him.. when she knows he’s not looking at her, she quickly ran to the bathroom and lock the door. She stands facing her back at the door for a moment to calm down her beating heart then she took off her dress and buried her body into the warm bathtup.

When she finally done with bathing, she saw Nadech lying on the floor sleeping with his arms crossed. She kinda feels guilty to see him sleep without anything but only a pillow.

“Nadech! Nadech…”

“Huh? What? What’s wrong?”

“Nothing… well, I think you should sleep on the bed with me.. I know it’s uncomfortable sleeping over there without anything…. I’ll put this long pillow here in the middle to keep our space..”

He smiled at her and nodded “Thank you..”

She chuckled “Why thank me? It is your room!” she smiled back at him “Goodnight!”

“Goodnight! Sweet dreams..!”

She covered herself under the blanket and doze off. He looked at her with a smile on his face without realizing.. then he switched off the light and fell asleep.
She never shared her bed with any man before.. even her dad, and now there’s a man sleeping beside her… it felt different to her… in a good way though. She thinks it’s strange but with Nadech beside her, she felt warm and safe. Now she couldn’t help but smile into her sleep.

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
Thanks for the update Molly! Btw, if you have an account on Yadech forum, I encourage you to share your FF in our Fan ficition section na.

Candyfruit

sarNie Juvenile
Awww, how sweet our Yaya is.. I'm so happy they didn't fight during their marriage time. Thanks for this update na Molly! Can't wait for more! :D

Mollyy

sarNie Egg
Thanks ladies :) for wat will happen next, you will have to stay tune cos I myself also don know.. Hehe joking :p

@chubbycheeks, yes I have already created an account there but I still don no how to use it yet.. I will spend sometimes to learn ab it and will share my FF by then :)