Oobatthihed Hang Ruk

lakornlover

sarNie Elites
I read at Spicy that Mos P and Pim Zaza will be having a lakorn together. :wub: This will be their second lakorn together. The storyline is that Mos's father and Pim's father got into a car accident with one another. It was later found out that Pim's father was drunk and driving so he crashed into Mos's father's car. What was considered an accident turns into Mos seeking revenge on Pim because of what her father did. Yeah!!! Revenge lakorn....there's going to be slap kiss scenes....who doesn't like those. :wub: I think it's about time Pim has more mature roles like in Leh Pumerate. I can't wait to see this lakorn. :w000t:

kermint

sarNie Adult
oh, really. i love to see mos and pim too. yeah, love to see slap kiss scene ahahahaha and also love revenge lakorn tho. sounds interesting lol..........anyway wait to see them together again

tang071

sarNie Elites
whoa so different from those annoying young juvenile characters she's played. like in the their first lakorn, something about singing i dunno.

t0nz

sarNie Juvenile
oh yeah! wasn't it ruk ham promote? didn't they have an ost album out for that lakorn. too bad that lakorn was only on itv. it wasn't on those big big stations like channel 3,5, or 7.

im glad pim will play a more mature role now

Bou

sarNie Adult
wow pim and mos i cant wait for this pairing..but i really do hope mos cuts his hair lol he'd look so much cuter! i wonder if pim will be the type to fight back or not...i hope so!lolz i cant waitttt

tinah

sarNie Coma
i hope he does cut his hair..dont like his hair in duy rang haeng ruk..but he looked okay in hua jai chocolate..mos is good in revengegul lakorn..kind of remind me of tik :wub: love his character in hua jai chocolate..hes cute when hes mad

calla

sarNie Adult
so this is an Exact's lakorn......right ??

i like both of mos and pim...but they are not my favorite couple.. :)

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
So kool that they get to pair up again. This will be kool that its a Revenge type lakorn...I just hope they get each other at the end...I just don't want it to end like her lakorn with Pong...Thanks for the news...

donna

sarNie Adult
i think that this might be a remake. except that the one that i saw was n'ek ran over p'ek fiancee. i hope that its not the same lakorn. it was ok...

shubby

sarNie Adult
wow! this lakorn will rock!! love pim zaza, but i wish that they find someone cuter and not short like mos..hehhehe...

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
The summary sounds interesting. It sounds like the lakorn with Pete Thongjuer and Katrina Glos. If it is a remake of Oobatthihed, it would be the greatest!! I love that lakorn. I'm glad Mos and Pim will have another lakorn together. They make a cute couple.

Anonymous_blue

sarNie Hatchling
Ooh... I can't wait to watch this one. Love revenge lakorn especially when it has slap/kiss and "R" scene. :D :D :D