Oom Siriyakorn

Rakniran

I remember seeing her lakorn. BUt what happen to her lately? I dont see her starr in any lakorn. I heard that shes married to a producer is that true?

tang071

sarNie Elites
she's has her own buisness or something along those lines that has to do with household products and i think she designs some of the products too... you'll mostly see her in house magazines and expos like that... i hear she's doing really well and doesnt have much time for the entertainment buisness as much.

MiSs_Kay

sarNie Hatchling
wow she looks so cute in here..i like her style keke and Im diggin the hairdo too.. <_<

t0nz

sarNie Juvenile
tang071 said:
she's has her own buisness or something along those lines that has to do with household products and i think she designs some of the products too... you'll mostly see her in house magazines and expos like that... i hear she's doing really well and doesnt have much time for the entertainment buisness as much.
[post="6538"][/post]​
I believe her business has to do with producing commercials. I read in the newspaper once about her company producing commercials.

tikklles

sarNie Adult
been long since i heard something about her..miss seeing her on screen..she is indeed a great actress and so beatiful...i love her when she smiles...