Opinion?!

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
A friend of mine has a birthday coming up at the end on this month. I've been thinking about that I should give him something for his birthday. Since he treated me and my best friend out at dinner for my early birthday cus he was going to be out of town that weekend. But anyways, So I just wanted to return a favor to him even tho he said "don't worry about it". But I felt bad&guilty, until this day. I still haven't had the chance to treat him back yet and it's been almost 3months. So I figure his birthday would be a really good chance to do so. Just wanting to gift him with something&but he doesn't know tho that I'm planning to get him a gift. But I'm really not sure if I should give him something or not.

((He's the guy I like, for a very long time now. And we've known each other for almost a year now. On January 28 it will be a year&his birthday is two days later))

What do you gals think I should do?

Opinions please (;​

::edited::

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
Yeah get him something special. If he doesn't have a girlfriend then give him a clue that you like him lolz...use this time to flirt, especially if you guys go out to eat together or something. Don't take him to the movies though unless you know he likes you too...so you guys can watch a scary movie and pretend like your scared and grab on to him. lolz

rukmos

sarNie Adult
I agree, you should get him something and also let him know that you like him...you never know what will happen if you don't try and even if he doesn't like you that way, at least you have closure on that aspect of feelings...Good Luck Girl!

Liberty

sarNie Adult
Well if it's his birthday get him a gift.
If you guys are close friends make sure it's just a friend gift.

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
We're friends, but not close friends. We work at the same place and that's how we met. We don't hang out much outside of work tho. But we do have each other's phone number.

My thing is that, I really really like him, but however, I do not know how he feels towards me but I know for sure that he knows that I like him. I make it so obvious when I'm around him. So I am somewhat scared to tell him how I really feel towards him. Just scared of what the outcome would be. I'm scared of getting hurt, which I am and have been. Like I would drive myself crazy practically everyday! Happy to see him but deep inside, I know we're never going to be one. Yes, I think about the negatives all the time. It's just how I feel.

I had a talk with one of my girl coworker yesterday about it and she said I should get him something.

And just had a talk with one of my girlfriend, she said I should get him a gift, just to show that we're still friends....​

sure. get him something. B) he treated you guys out to dinner. so that would be a nice return gesture.