"Our Dirty Little Secret" Part Three

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
NOTE: This story is NOT mine. It's written by my best friend. But I will be posting/updating it for her. There are no specific casts in the story. So readers, you can make your own casts as you read along ^_^ JUST A REMINDER, THIS STORY IS VERY RATED R. SO ANY LIL ONES OR YOUNG TEENS, PLEASE BEWARE T^T

ENJOY!

Our Dirty Little Secret Part One

It was the end of the day, most of the office people went home. Nathalie was on her way out the door when she just remembered she forgot an important stack of papers in the meeting room. She rush into the meeting room only to be surprise to see Jayden, one of her very attracted co-worker, bending down picking up some papers. She was surprise because his butt was nice and rounded and to make it better. His pants were also ripped, ripped to the part where you can see his cute little boxer. He got up quickly, noticing that she was there. He smiled and blushed.

Jayden: “Sorry, I didn’t think anyone else was still here.”

Nathalie closed the door behind her.

Nathalie: “Oh, that’s fine. I just came back for some papers that I left around here."

Jayden was on his way out when Nathalie just have the sudden urged to grab his arms. He turned around, confused. Face to face, Nathalie's urged became clear to her than ever. She wanted him. She wanted him NOW! She can’t control how much her feelings are for him anymore. For it was like torture everyday, seeing him but can’t touch him. Now it was her time.

She slide her arms down his arms, stopping at the front of his trouser. She then proceeded to unbutton his pants and pulled his pants along with his boxer down. Then she saw it, it was bigger than she had imagined. It was perfect. She looked up at him to see what his reaction was. He looked down at her, knowing what she was going to do. But he wasn’t mad nor confused. He seemed to want the same thing she wanted. She can see it in his eyes, his beautiful brown eyes. It shines and sparkles at her and it’s telling her to do it, for he was waiting for a long time…

To be Continued...

maichi

sarNie Hatchling
Ahhhh!! That was great and hot!! i wannnaaa know what happens!
Will she come to her sense or not????? Please update it soon!!
:wub: :lool: :) :p :D :eek:

maichi

sarNie Hatchling
Ahhhh!! That was great and hot!! i wannnaaa know what happens!
Will she come to her sense or not????? Please update it soon!!
:wub: :lool: :) :p :D :eek:

n_naruk

Our Dirty Little Secret Part Two

Nathalie look back at it and decided to touch. It was moving towards her. She smiled, knowing that she was making Jayden horny. She then proceeded to rub it back and forth, back and forth. She looked up again to see the look on his face. He was enjoying it. Although his eyes were closed, but she know that he's enjoying it. She looked at it again. This time she decided to put her mouth on it. Sucking it in and out, like it was a piece of candy. Then she heard him moaning. Now, she's feeling excited because now the game begins...

To be Continued...

maichi

sarNie Hatchling
Awwwhhhhhhhh...... Dont keep me hang like this!! It not funnnnnnnnnyyyyyyyy.......!! I wannnnaaa know what happens next!! I wanna know what happns after their little drity secret!! :p Hehehehehe.... :) :D *.*

It was a wonderful update!! Please update it soon!! And this time don't keep me wondering what going to happen!!

n_naruk

Our Dirty Little Secret Part Three

As she was sucking on him, he pulled her up and pushed her on the table. He proceeded to lift her skirt up and pulled down her lacy underwear. He lowered his head and moved towards the area between her legs. It was at that point where she couldn't hold herself together. She was getting goosebumps all over. He kept licking and sucking on her. She suddenly heard herself moan. Her moans were getting louder and louder. The he sucked on her, the more she want from him. He them moved towards her. His eyes looking at her, his lips wet and juicy. He leaned down on her, his lips touched hers. It was a simple soft kiss. Which later on turned into a seductive rough kiss. He sucked her up so far that she almost couldn't catch her breathed. As his lips were on her, his hands were searching for her buttons to unbutton them. As hers were doing the same. Inch by inch, his lips left mine and went down her neck line. It felt good. It felt right. Finally, she got his shirt off of him. And she say, he has a body to die for. She pushed him off for a bit to see his full body. He lean muscular body was all she can take. Broad shoulders, muscular chest, and a nice six packs. She couldn't help but rubbed her hands all over him. He smiled and impatiently ripped her shirt open, showing my A cup bra.

Nathalie: "I know, it's small."

Jayden: (smiling) "It's perfect."

He continued to lean down and suck on her breast, while she continue to moan even more...

To be Continued...

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
:woot2: :faint: :censor: naughty naughty naughty!!! OMG when i read this I was giggling like a little girl. hahahaha Can't wait to read more!

paof

“Promise me...that you will live well.” XiaoFeng
Please update again I love it can't wait what going happen next.