Ouran High School Host Club the anime

Anyone here interested in watching Ouran High School Host Club??

• Yes

Votes: 7 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

sw33txkay

sarNie Egg
well, like i said, if atleast 10 ppl are interested in watching it, then i'll upload it in the buddie media section :D it is up to episode 4 as of today.

nj_babu

sarNie Hatchling
The title seems to be very interesting...can you tell me who is in there too plz...and wat is it about thx

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
You can download it at muffin domain. They also have other animes for direct download.

http://www.muffindomain.com/index.php?page=anime.html

this is the summary from the site:

Haruhi is a poor tomboyish student at a school for the ultra-wealthy, able to attend because of a scholarship, and unable to even afford a uniform. One day, she stumbles across the decidedly peculiar but very popular Ouran Host Club. She tries to leave, but accidentally breaks a vase, and unable to pay for it, she's told that she'll have to stay and do odd jobs. That is, until they decide she would be more valuable as a club member. Not realizing she's female due to her appearance, they fix her up and give her a male uniform. She's an instant hit, so they decide to have her keep up the charade even after they find out the truth. Haruhi, being average almost to a fault, doesn't know what to make of the unconventional activities of the Host Club (or of the even more unconventional members), but having little choice, she plays along. Before long, real bonds are formed, friends made, and Haruhi finds herself accepted in a way she could never have been otherwise in this affluent school.

meenia

sarNie Adult
i have seen this series.. and got to say.. hot.. :drool: :drool: the leader is the funnest and the cutest.., but a bit slow.. he's always the last to find out about things.. but he's very sweet... i love him..... also i love the ending.. especially when the glass guy and the leader's father fight for her...for their son.. it was so cute.... this series was never boring, and each parts was well done.. i love it....okay i must have said i love it for like a thousand times, but i really really love this series. :D :D

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
i have seen this series.. and got to say.. hot.. :drool: :drool: the leader is the funnest and the cutest.., but a bit slow.. he's always the last to find out about things.. but he's very sweet... i love him..... also i love the ending.. especially when the glass guy and the leader's father fight for her...for their son.. it was so cute.... this series was never boring, and each parts was well done.. i love it....okay i must have said i love it for like a thousand times, but i really really love this series. :D :D
Lol, that's Tamaki for you. I agree, he is the funniest and cutest. The ending gives off a bad impression, cause that's not really how the manga went. But I still went crazy over it anyway and fantasized about Kyoya and Tamaki with Haruhi. They should make a second part of Ouran High School Host Club the anime. It'll be awesome if they do...*sigh*

ImQueen

sarNie Adult
This anime basically have everything-comedy, drama, friendship, romance, ect.- but I prefer the manga because it was longer and was more in depth. 
I love kyouya and I wish Bisco could have given him a pair too. That would be very nice because I would love to see how an intelligent and cunning person like him acts like when it comes to love. I thought the girl in Spain matches him, but she was much more older than him, so no. I also love Tamaki just because. AND the twins, Honey, and Mori! OK, everyone in the Host Club! Haruhi too.
A lot of people say that the characters were overly dramatic, but I think that's what created the plot... it would be very long to explain, so I'll just leave it at that. 

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
ImQueen said:
This anime basically have everything-comedy, drama, friendship, romance, ect.- but I prefer the manga because it was longer and was more in depth. 
I love kyouya and I wish Bisco could have given him a pair too. That would be very nice because I would love to see how an intelligent and cunning person like him acts like when it comes to love. I thought the girl in Spain matches him, but she was much more older than him, so no. I also love Tamaki just because. AND the twins, Honey, and Mori! OK, everyone in the Host Club! Haruhi too.
A lot of people say that the characters were overly dramatic, but I think that's what created the plot... it would be very long to explain, so I'll just leave it at that. 

Aw, didn't know you're also into this series, ImQueen! :highfive: Yeah, to make it short; this series has everything to me, too. I love all the characters. I still need to buy the remaining volumes; I have volumes 1-10. I have to remember to buy the rest. Haven't read any mangas in a while. -_- Not in manga mode right now. Eek, I still hope that they will make a 2nd part to the anime. :worthy:

ImQueen

sarNie Adult
Maiko^_^ said:

Aw, didn't know you're also into this series, ImQueen! :highfive: Yeah, to make it short; this series has everything to me, too. I love all the characters. I still need to buy the remaining volumes; I have volumes 1-10. I have to remember to buy the rest. Haven't read any mangas in a while. -_- Not in manga mode right now. Eek, I still hope that they will make a 2nd part to the anime. :worthy:

LOL. I watch/read anime/manga here and there sometimes too when I'm not so busy. Right, I admit I was not satisfy with how the anime ended. The second half of the story has a lot stuff that I think would attract people because I feel like that's when everyone starts to break and grow out of their shell showing the real them... Talking about, have you attempted the live version? I was pretty impressed at how well the actors portray their roles.... that's also because I had already found Yamamoto attractive in a way. LOL. 

I would've love to get the volumes for myself too, but I was so broke then... (still am sadly).