Ouran High School Host Club

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
桜蘭高校ホスト部 aka Ouran High School Host Club will start airing this Friday!! July 22nd! Miwa will be singing the theme song. It's called Friday-Ma-Magic.

Stars:

1. Host Club Members
  2. Kawaguchi Haruna as Fujioka Haruhi
  3. Yamamoto Yusuke as Suou Tamaki
  4. Daito Shunsuke as Ootori Kyoya
  5. Nakamura Masaya as Morinozuka Takashi
  6. Chiba Yudai as Haninozuka Mitsukuni
  7. Takagi Shinpei as Hitachiin Hikaru
  8. Takagi Manpei as Hitachiin Kaoru
    Black Magic Club
  9. Ryusei Ryo as Nekozawa Umehito

Can't wait!! Let's spam on this :)

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
So the actors' personality actually fits their roles. There's some unanswered parts in epi 1. Like, they didn't show how each of them found out she was a girl. Overall, hilarious :) start. Mori is cute, so is the dark club leader hehe. And Honey is adorable.

LakornGods

sarNie Hatchling
my sis watched epi 1, and apparently the manga is good. she liked it. if i got time, i'll have to watch this one, the hanakimi remake, and ikeman desu ne. ill do a jdrama medley during my thanksgiving break...oh so long! -godninja

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
my wait for the live action is over XD.. cant wait to get started on this one.. loved the anime and manga ^_^

queeny_bee

sarNie Juvenile
I just watched episode 3.. which i waited forever for.. and it was so funny and exciting then it was over already!!!!!! They are killing me here with these 30 minute episodes!

I LOVE LOVE LOVE! Please watch, you will not be disappointed~!

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
Wow, it's airing already! I'm excited about it, upon hearing your good reviews, but I'm not in the right mood to watch the drama now. After watching my Thai lakorns, then I'll start on this one. But who knows, I may watch it because I have nothing better to do! :)

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
omg, i was supposed to have watched this drama already.. but havent yet either..

all i know is that im shocked at honeyy-sempai!! how dare they give him such a small plush!! that's not even the original plush and i have a cuter original plush bigger than that!!! ahhhh........... i'm hurt, how dare they betray usa-chan.. lmao.. ahaha..

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
^ thanks for the head's up..

but seriously.. im disappointed at the plush they used!! ahhhh how dare they!!! lmao.. poor usa-chan!!!

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
^ i believe it's Nichkhun who's making a special guest appearance for the movie or special...
it should still be him.. well the last time i checked lol..

sadly.. i don't have the guts to watch this live adaptation yet.. :(