over rated on screen couple

peaches

sarNie Elites
pat and por even though i never watch their lakorns, i find them annoying as well cuz too much of me reading comments from other sarnworld member

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
my choice would be pat and por OMG they are FRIGGIN annoying
A-men to tat! -_- i'm serious if i see another lakorn w/ them i'm going to stab the casting director...

i also hope i never ever see another lakorn of Aom & Captain..reallie sick of 'em too... :rolleyes: although Aom Phiyada is my Fav. actress

max

sarNie Elites
- Aum & Aff
- Ken & Ann

It seems like these two couples, and vice-versa, presently and for the past few months has been all that I have read and seen. I am kind of annoyed.

- Cee & Cheer
- Num & Kob
- Weir & Pancake (Especially off-screen!)

AmmatureKikyo

sarNie Adult
1) Agree with u guys that Pat and Por is tooo much...I don't mind if they play opposite each other once in a while like Num and Kob, but dang it's like every year...
2) Cee and Cheer
3) Pancake and Weir
4) Pancake and Stefan (they have two lakorns lining up already)
5) Kob and Stefan (tired of this couple and each time they did a film together it becomes boring)

But these couples are not as much as PAT AND POR...

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
i don't think that pat and por are an overrated couple...i mean they look good with each other...love watching their chemistry.....i don't know it there is an over rated screen couple...i mean i really like the pairs of the actors and actresses^^

Azlisakhmer

sarNie Adult
Ok I luv Pat! But Pat and Por they are so overrated this year

Weir and Pancake 2 on and offscreen their annoying couple

katia

sarNie Hatchling
i guest i will have to stand up for pat n por then..... i think they look good together.

I don't want to see P'Kob and Stephan pair again. 3 is enough in like 2 years!!! She's my fav actress and i want to see her with other pra'eks please

Haha, so agree LOLz. Anyway, they are overrated. Vier & Pancake second couple that is overrated. And, to add to that:

Pinky & Aum. Oh please, I'm telling the truth. You people know how much I like Pinky, but I can't stand Aum. It's like there's news about them everywhere! My, my.

cecilia

Staff member
onscreen: pat/por , weir & pancake

offscreen: i agree, fed up with pinky/aum, even though i'm a pinky/aum fan :p and yes pnky/weir :rolleyes:

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Pat & Por

Rome & Sririta

Cheer & Cee

Kob with Stefan, Vee

Even though I like some of these couples…They get pair up to much.

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
1) Agree with u guys that Pat and Por is tooo much...I don't mind if they play opposite each other once in a while like Num and Kob, but dang it's like every year...
2) Cee and Cheer
3) Pancake and Weir
4) Pancake and Stefan (they have two lakorns lining up already)
5) Kob and Stefan (tired of this couple and each time they did a film together it becomes boring)

But these couples are not as much as PAT AND POR...
yea know what you mean