Over-rated & Under-rated lakorn

sarN

sarNie Granny
wat lakorn u think is overrated and underrated ? everyone have their own opinion k , ya . I'll post my later but ya go first :lol:

lil_beckie

sarNie Adult
No offense to the fans of this lakorn but i thought LNJ with kob and stefan was overrated.. it managed to win awards this yr.... the lakorn wasn't all that great too..there were a bunch of other lakorns that were better than this one.. yea jst my opinion..

samanta

sarNie Egg
yeah lnj was a little bit over rated... lets see... actually i cant think of any other lakorns rite now..

alby

sarNie Hatchling
Don't want to offend any Film's fan out there, but all of Film's lakorn was over rated.

sarN

sarNie Granny
Overrated 7/10
Lhong Ngao Jun , i was hype up when it air and it was good for the first 9 eps or so and the false alarm of Pim's pregrancy was just a side story to extended more eps reallly hit me hard :blink: ..i can't get over the fact they lie to me hahah . I feel the producer shouldn't have extended more eps cuz the lakorn end up having a rush ending but hey , Stehep/kob make a cute couple . I hope their up coming lakorn "Sai Yai Sawaad" is the real drama and get more wilder den LJN hahaha.

Underrated 10/10
Sai Leurd Haeng Rak, this prolly the best lakorn i seen in 2006 . I never notice Paul till this lakorn .

Phew

sarNie Fansubber
For me, this year Oum Rak was a tiny bit over rated lol, the media gives them too much props, I agree the lakorn was good and it was good to see Oum Rak getting alot of attention but somehow it made other lakorns kind of kick to the side and kept in the dark while it did just as great or even better, just that all attention seem to be forcus on this just one lakorn alot and others were darkness, expect for very few.

Lhong Ngao Jun was abit over rated too lol, for me i admit i was very addicted and so hyper, I get excited everytime lol and stay up to watch it live almost everyweek possible ... eh it drag a whole lot after he fell for Pim lol. I'm over it now and don't even adore the lakorn anymore hehe.

Waew Sieng Seung was very un-rated I thought it was so good and Yui did such a super job, it was sad and her mother-son scenes were just too touching, especially when she was feeding him bananas that she chew for him, so sad. This lakorn had a very quiet attention.

Anyways these are the lakorns I can think of at the moment, so no hard feelings hehe ^^

Mae

sarNie Adult
Oum Ruk was extremely overrated, don't get me wrong, it was good, but not to the extreme that everyone made it. Aump's lakorns are always overrated too. I thought Kob's lakorn with Chakrit was a bit underrated...

Ana

sarNie Adult
LNJ - way overrated :rolleyes: . The lakorn was boring.

Oum Rak - Overrated - The lakorn was ok but not all that :blush:

onahc

sarNie Elites
let me put in my 2 cents, hehe

over rated:
LNG, stefan gotta go, not p'ek material and has yet to prove himself
Gon ruk game payabat with kob/chakrit, forgettable

under rated:
chakrit/joy ruen ruk ruen tard

oum ruk was neither, really enjoyed it and it deserved all the accolades because it was different than anything i've seen before script wise and the acting/production was first rate. it just stuck out like a sore thumb. oum ruk is one of those lakons that come around once in a while and you're like wow, that was good. example mae ay sa eurn with noon

MaNang

sarNie Hatchling
I think Yai Bai Bah was underated, probably because it wasn't an after-news lakorn. It was sweet, tender and funny with good acting and good story, if not great.

Mai*

sarNie Elites
YBB was an evening lakorn, so it didnt get much media attention, but it did really well in ratings, it was #2 in the evening slot.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
oOo okie here is the thread that will create enemies and get people shot and shunnned...

Overrated: Lhong Ngao Jun (it was good, but blah not as good as alot of people tell it)
Kol Ruk Game Payabard (Over Rated a typical revenge lakorn =x)
Oum Ruk (I think the hype is over Ken and Ann not around the storyline... )

Underrated: Vaew Sieng Sueng (Very Good Lakorn Yui did an awesome job in this)
Sai Luerd Haeng Ruk (Good lakorn Paul improved and Aum did an awesome job as always)
Ruen Ruk Ruen Tard (Joy Proves why she is such an amazing actress! she did awesome in this and Chakrit also did a very well job.. the entire cast was awesome)

thats all I can think of =x

tinah

sarNie Coma
Underrated: Vaew Sieng Sueng (Very Good Lakorn Yui did an awesome job in this)
Sai Luerd Haeng Ruk (Good lakorn Paul improved and Aum did an awesome job as always)
Ruen Ruk Ruen Tard (Joy Proves why she is such an amazing actress! she did awesome in this and Chakrit also did a very well job.. the entire cast was awesome)
i agree with you about Ruen Tard!! so many great cast and all did a terrific job portraying their roles but the lakorn is so underrated

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
Okay I have compiled my list of overrated and underrated lakorns of '06 (but mostly overrated. ehhehehehheh)

Overrated
1. King Gor Rah Kah Gor Raeng
I dunno just didn't feel it. Too many n'rai scenes and not enough between oil and kwan.... and Kwan's acting didn't improve much and she still does the whole take a big breathe thing before saying her lines....... jope
2. LHJ
Enough said about that
3. Game Ruk Payabaht
all they did was talk..... boring
4. Oum Ruk
Please don't call me traitor or egg my house for this!!!! I both love Ann and Ken, and the storyline, which was really like no other, but I learn waaaaaayyyy more about pregnancy than I ever wanted to (at least not yet)

Underated
1. Jai Diew
original storyline
2. Ruk Tid Lop
There was so many cute scenes in this one. dunno know why no talk about this one... just loved it

vina_lek

under-rated:
definitely 'sai luerd hang ruk.'

Although I don't really keep up w/ the entertainment news of ratings and which lakorns win awards and stuff. :rolleyes:

yaso

sarNie Fansubber
yup i agree with a lot of you that the kob and chakrit revenage lakorn was way overrated...i only watched a few episodes...and it was so not enough to grab my attention...totally skipable...pass...sorry kob and chakrit fans...just my opinion. i also agree that kob, although she has had many lakorns come out this past year, they're just not that great...they gotta find her better scripts...it's not her, it's the characters and plots she's given.