OverDance

Vanida

Save World Save Life
yes they laos group singer only 1 girl in that group......their songs ok i only like 1 song in there. lol

missjoy

sarNie Elites
i really like their songs! they are very popular and is rated like the #1 pop group/singer right now.

Power

sarNie Egg
Overdance is my favorite group in Laos. They have really good songs and can sing. Their music is great! And yeah, Mr. Hinsom is funny and that song is tight!!

I recommend listening to Cells, Aluna, & Alexandra also.

arissa

sarNie Elites
I have never heard of them...BUt I will definitely try it ......Before I never listen to Lao songs...but after I heard Aluna & alexandera in my uncle's car......I go gaga over lao songs now.....I really like Aluna soooo far.....But I will sure try Overdance....

shubby

sarNie Adult
yeah..u should try some lao music.lolx..it's great tho..i love listening to it. so far i like cell and over dance..they sang great and Mr.hinsom is very funny to listen to. please help support them and buy their CD's. thank you

arissa

sarNie Elites
Definitely.....I called my uncle in San Diego today..and ask him to buy me couple cds of the Lao singers...especially Aluna.... :D He usually buy us the country stuffs thats why I havent been listening .......

N

Nissan_Se_R_Guy

their pretty good I like some of the songs on there, hoping sooner they'll have more pop group.

Saifah

bite me x___
yes i have their cd and they are really good. i've seen the video to some song, the girl is pretty.

Tahmnong

sarNie Hatchling
I loooove them, they're one of my favorites :D
Are they still together? They need to make a new album~