p' mam, p'por t is here in fresno!

shengvang

sarNie Adult
Omg they are in Hmong TV in Fresno! And they are just 4 block away from me! I'm gonna fly over there to get p'mam and p'por t picture! Its so crazy...p'por is dress in Hmong outfit. He is so cuuute.

shengvang

sarNie Adult
^ p'mam jintara ja! The first thing I'm gonna do tomorrow when I get to the new year is find there both and take picture with p'por and p'mam jintara! I so can not wait. So excited... I'm screaming my lung out, just watching them live on Hmong TV.

shengvang

sarNie Adult
^yes I will. Ill post pictures of them na ja! Port was so cute in Hmong cloth. He was like, if anyone want to take picture with me, they have to find me at the Hmong new year tomorrow! I was like hell yeah I'm gonna be the first one there to give him a big hug and p'mam jintara. P'mam is one of my all time favorite n'ek, and I so cannot wait to meet her tomorrow. Mannn if NADECH was here, I would go crazy, I'll go before they are open and find them. I'm so excited, I can't even sleep!

mizbabeblugem

sarNie Egg
omg.....when will they be there and how long will they be there? OMG I'm so freaken excited! What's the best way to locate them....do we just have to go and track them down?

Jacie

sarNie Egg
omg.....when will they be there and how long will they be there? OMG I'm so freaken excited! What's the best way to locate them....do we just have to go and track them down?
They'll be at their booth, selling t-shirts, and coffee. They'll also be taking pictures with fans as well.

shengvang

sarNie Adult
^if you want to meet them, they will be at the Hmong international new year. P'mam will be selling her slim coffee and if you buy 100 dollar worth of her coffee you get a wall size channel 3 callender for free. For sure I will be taking my desktop calendar so p'por can sign it for me. And p'por will be having t shirt for sell. $20 each. White T-shirt with his picture in front! And yes you're just have to look for them, cause they did not say what Booth they were at! For sure I will be looking for them, once I'm in the new year. I'm so EXCITED!!!

mizbabeblugem

sarNie Egg
^if you want to meet them, they will be at the Hmong international new year. P'mam will be selling her slim coffee and if you buy 100 dollar worth of her coffee you get a wall size channel 3 callender for free. For sure I will be taking my desktop calendar so p'por can sign it for me. And p'por will be having t shirt for sell. $20 each. White T-shirt with his picture in front! And yes you're just have to look for them, cause they did not say what Booth they were at! For sure I will be looking for them, once I'm in the new year. I'm so EXCITED!!!

Aw MAN I'm so bummed....do you think they're going to be selling their Calendar there? I bought two of them, but left them at home back in AK. Darn! I'm so mad! arghh! lolz I think I'll just have to buy that 100.00 coffee just so I can get a Calendar! sighs....Thanks so much!

shengvang

sarNie Adult
^ umm I'm not sure if they are going to have the calendar on sell but, it doesn't hurt to ask. I'm sure they will let you buy the calendar by it self!

Your welcome!

Jacie

sarNie Egg
i snap these two pic with my phone off the tv. not the best quality, but at least its them. :)

mizbabeblugem

sarNie Egg
Aww thanks for the upload! Can't believe I missed them on tv. Hopefully I see them tomorrow. P'mam is so pretty!

chouakim

TTFC♥
OMG! I saw the flier in Thaitown here in LA but I didn't know they'd be in Fresno too! Woohoo! I go home in a few hours and I'll be looking for them at the HNY ~ XD

shengvang

sarNie Adult
@jacie. Thank you for the photos na jaz p'mam is still young and beautiful. I love her. And nice shot of p'por. I guess ill see you all there! Lol...anonymous! Hahaha...

lakorn watcher

sarNie Adult
So they're going to be at the Hmong new year tomorrow? Do you know if they will be there all day long or not? Fresno is kinda far from me but I wouldn't mind driving down there if they're going to be there long enough for me to catch them. Can someone please tell me the location of the place that they're going to be at? Address please?

shengvang

sarNie Adult
They will be there all day. 8 am to 5 pm. And the address I'm not sure but its going to be at the big Fresno fair ground! If you know where it is. You could look it up on Google or yahoo. I would look up for the address but my phone is being gay on me! I hope you can come. After all, it is once in a long long time that well get to see our favorite Thai actor/actress!

Raindrops

sarNie Hatchling
just saw this....does anyone know if they are just there today or if they'll still be there tomorrow as well....live too far from fresno to make it there today, but wouldn't mind driving down tomorrow if they will still be there tomorrow.

mizbabeblugem

sarNie Egg
Don't know how long they"ll be there but spoke with the guy at the B coffee booth and he said P'Por will be there in the afternoon! Their booth is to the left of the stage.not next to the stage but to the left of that door frame facin the main stage. There's photos of p'mam and the coffee they're selling. Hope this helps!