Pagnia Xiong: Singer

pajnyiag

sarNie Egg
angelxmdawb said:
OMG- Your singing is BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And you chose the PERFECT song to sing too.. lol- b/c I love this song that Ying Yang sang too... wow- I can't wait to get your album and that new video coming out too... Thanks for sharing your beautiful talent with us!
[post="15989"][/post]​
Hey angelxmdawb,

THANK YOU for your support and kind comments! I really appreciate them. (= I'm glad you liked the song choice. "Puas Tseem Nco Txog Kuv" has such beautiful lyrics and the elegant music accompanied with it adds an additional bonus. Thank you again for your support and compliments! Hope to have your support in the future also! Take care!

lil_babe

sarNie Hatchling
Good Singing! Pagnia could be one of the next new hmong singer...Good Voice! Keep up the good work!

pajnyiag

sarNie Egg
Hey All!

Thanks for all the positive feedback that I've been receiving! I really appreciate it. (= However, I do not yet have an album out. I hope to have one out in the near future...so you could say it's a "work-in-progress" project right now. (=

Although I do not yet an have album, I do have a couple performances coming up! If anyone is interested, PLEASE feel free to come what me perform! Below are my next performances:

Hmong Idol USA Competition (I'm one of the contestants.)
THIS SATURDAY!! *12.17.05 at 6 PM
Up Front Events Center
Brooklyn Center, MN
For directions, visit: www.upfrontevents.com
Admission: $10 (Door)

Minneapolis Hmong American New Year
Vocals Competition
Friday, 12/23 - Saturday, 12/24
Metrodome
Minneapolis, MN
Admission: $5 Advanced/ $7 Door

Sorry to all the non-Midwest residents! Perhaps, one day, I'll get a chance to perform all over the nation someday...or better yet, the world! (= What a dream... Take care everyone and thank you again for the support! (= HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!

-pagnia

maiv

sarNie Hatchling
how did the contest go yesterday? too bad you're not performing for HCN this yr!!

hill

sarNie Egg
WOW THIS IS NICE! IF YOUR SISTER COME OUT WITH A CD TELL ME I WILL BUY ONE AND SUPPORT YOU AND YOUR SISTER.

critter9

sarNie Egg
My sister won both competitions for Hmong Idol and the Minneapolis Metrodome New Year!! :w000t: Hmong Idol had big time competition. If you were there, you'd be blown away by all the Hmong talent.

Congrats, Pagnia! :w000t:

nanthao

sarNie Hatchling
wow....congrats...when i first listen to this song it sounded so professional....luv ur voice...very nice...i'm glad to know that we have talent people w/ beautiful voice...i'll let my parents know about this....

ddawbb

sarNie Adult
critter9 said:
OOPS! That's not the link....
I'll get it up when I can. Sorry.
[post="65916"][/post]​
Do you and your sister both go to UW-Madison? B/c I noticed on your first link it was a webspace from wisc.edu. :)