Painful Love (MTeam) RATED R Chapter 42

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
Thank u so much nklue1. Please take care i hope you get well soon, rest well.
The family is tightly knitted they discussed much with each other i guess its to do with the kind nature of Mr S.
If ure celebrating chinese lunar new year i wish you a great year with lots of blessings, good luck n happiness. tc nklue1, key

nklue1

sarNie Adult
keylargo said:
Thank u so much nklue1. Please take care i hope you get well soon, rest well.
The family is tightly knitted they discussed much with each other i guess its to do with the kind nature of Mr S.
If ure celebrating chinese lunar new year i wish you a great year with lots of blessings, good luck n happiness. tc nklue1, key
Thank you Key, I will take care.
Mr S is very kind the opposite of Mrs S.
If you are also celebrating chinese new year then i wish you the same and you take care as well Key
:) :) :)

nklue1

sarNie Adult
chalidasnsd said:
I LOVE your story!!! PLEASE update soon :thumbup:
Thanks Chalidasnsd
I will update very soon maybe after work today, I was going to update last night but fell asleep hahaha this always happens.
Thanks for reading and I hope you will continue reading :)

nklue1

sarNie Adult
I went through my intro and found out I change some of the things and didn't realize it oops my bad haha. Well here is chapter 31. Enjoy

Chapter 31
The next day Mark woke up extra early and turn to see Mint sleeping peacefully next to him. He heard the alarm go off and saw Mint waking so he quickly lay back down and pretend to be sleep. Mint got up and tap the clock and looked over at Mark to see him asleep. Mint got up and went into the bathroom. Mark open his eyes and lay there looking at the ceiling. When Mint got out she still saw Mark sleeping. Mint walk to the cupboard and look for a suit for Mark. "hmmm p'Marks suit is quite old, I should buy him new suits, that's right p'Mark and Yaya's birthday is next month I should go look for some presents" Mint said and smile. She grab a suit and wrote a note for Mark. Mint walk to the bed and kiss Mark before leaving. Mark open his eyes and smile, he got up and read the note "Morning ka khun Mark, here's your suit for today, I won't be home until 11:45pm ka, have a lovely day, love Mint" Mark put the note down and went into the bathroom and went downstairs to see the girls already gone. He sat down and drink his cappuccino before going to work.

NIGHT
It was 11:26pm and Mark was laying in bed trying to sleep. All the girls apart from Mint was home. Mark looked over to the other side of the bed then looked at the time. Mark got up and walk to the window and look outside. Mark walked back to the bed and lay down. "why do I need to wait for her" Mark said and closed his eyes but he never fell asleep. He was just laying there looking at the time. Soon Mark heard a car pulled into the drive way and quickly got up and ran to the window and saw Mint coming out of the car and coming inside. Mark went back on the bed and through the bed sheet to the other side and jump in, he heard foot steps coming towards his room, he was about to grab the sheet but heard the door open so he lay back down and closed his eyes.
Mint open the door and saw Mark asleep with his sleepers on and without the cover over him. Mint walk to the bed and slowly grab the slipper off Marks feet and put them down on the ground and reach out and grab the blanket and put it over Mark and got up and grab her pj then went into the bathroom. Mark open his eyes and look at the bathroom door. Mint came out to the bathroom and got into bed then turn off the light. Mint turn and looked at Marks back again and said "goodnight ka khun Mark" Mint closed her eyes and fell asleep. Mark turn and look at Mint facing him sleeping. Mark knows that Mint always face him, looking at his back facing her, he would sometimes turn and looked at Mint sleeping but would always turn back around and let Mint look at his back. Mark turn back around and fell asleep.
This repeat over the next few weeks, Mark would wait for Mint to come home and when she does he would pretend to be asleep and would either have his slippers on and not have the cover over him or sit up on the bed and have a book on his hand or lap making it look like he fell asleep while reading, doing all this means when Mint comes in she would have to tidy Mark up and tuck him in. Mint got a letter saying that she has Monday off from Uni.
The girls were enjoying their jobs. Yaya was now the Sous Chef because of her great cooking skills and she has been cooking classes for more then 4 years so she became the second head chef fast. Margie was enjoying her time at the hospital she builds good relationships with the patients but some she just doesn't go too well with. Mint N was enjoying the flower farm very much since she loves planting, the flower farm is very popular and she and Mint C found out that they didn't have to plant flowers and take care of them all day but they also had to of course wrap them up and if they get an order of flowers for a wedding, balls and parties they would have to plan out what flower would be suitable or not. She is now a model for Gibs work as well. Gib loves her job taking photos of actors and actresses and videoing them. Mint was loving all her jobs, at the restaurant she would mainly work as a waitress but sometimes she would go in the kitchen and cook, Mint was loving the flower farm and she was also surprise at how many orders they get in one day, but the job Mint loves the most was at the kindergarten, she loves all the kids there and had build a very good relationship with them.
Everything is the same but the only difference is that Nadech and Boy would come everyone Saturday and Sunday to visit the girls and take them out or just hang around all day long.

Few weeks after everyone was at the table eating breakfast, Mr S has convince Mint to sit at the table and took Mrs S to zip it or else.... Everyone was eating and chatting until Mr S told them to be quiet "ok as you all know Mark and Yaya's birthday are a day apart and we will be having a party for both of them well Yaya's party will be celebrated on Marks birthday, so we won't have to throw two big parties after another, I would like everyone to take a day off on that day, the party will start at 5pm and end at 10or11pm, so invite you friend and I will get you guys to hand out the invitation tomorrow the party is next week"
"ka/krub" they all said
"but isn't it on a Tuesday" Lin asked
"yes it is so you two will go to bed at 9:30pm" Mr S said
"ok I'm good with that" Tawan and Lin said
"ok that's it you can all go back to whatever your talking about" Mr S said
Everyone started talking again and Mint sat there thinking about what she was going to buy Mark she asked Ann and Ann said that he always wanted to buy a watch at Jewelry Shop but never has time and the watch was 100,000 baht, real gold and it as real diamond on it. Mint already bought Yaya a present well the whole family help buy it it was a car 236,000 baht very expensive but it pay for everything like if the car gets damage she won't have to pay to get it fix because they already pay for it. It had eveything she needs and it was the car Yaya has been saving up for. Mint already bought Mark two new suits they were 1,200 baht each, it fabric is very soft and very good and if the suit gets rip, Mark can come and get it fix and won't have to pay.
Ann, Ken, Lin and Tawan already left to work and school. Nadech and Boy came in and said hi to everyone and kiss Mints cheeks.
"well Yaya and Gie guest your ride is here" Mr S said
"ka, bye everyone" they both said
"bye see you tomorrow" Nadech and Boy said and they left
"well lets go before we are late" Gib said
"bye everyone" the girls said and left. The girls were sitting down chatting about what cakes they should bake for Mark and Yaya's party.
"I think for Yaya we should bake a mud cake since Yaya loves mud cake but make it 2 layers and as for Mark a strawberry cake or vanilla cake" Mint N said
"I think chocolate cake with strawberries on top ka it's khun Marks favorite" Mint said
"ah that's right 2 layers as well" Gib said
The girls nod and Gib said "what did you guys buy for Mark since we all bought Yaya a car, I got him a perfumes"
"well I got him a more clothes his cloths are almost all old now and you know Mark no time to do thing like going shopping for new things" Mint N said
"I got him 2 new suits and a watch" Mint said
The girls nod then stop "wait, is it the watch that is 236,000baht" Gib asked
"yes, but the owner was my old teacher back in primary school so she said I could pay a bit at a time" Mint answer
"so lucky, Mint luck is always on your side" Gib said
"yeah I know, so jealous" Mint N said
"hahaha"
The girls continue talking about the party and some other things.

NADECH CAR
In the car Nadech asked Yaya to go to the shop with him on her birthday so they can go buy her presents and go watch a movie.
"Nadech you always get me to go to the shops with you on my birthday so I can chose my present" Yaya said
"that's because I want to buy you what you want and you always get more then one present isn't it good" Nadech said
"that's true, well this time you pick for me I'm not choosing anything" Yaya said and smile
"alright of you don't like it don't blame me" Nadech said
"I will like it, I like everything you give me" Yaya said
"even that cockroach that I gave you last year" Nadech said and laugh
"no apart from that one, I still can't beleive you gave me a cockroach ewwwwwww so disgusting" Yaya said and fold her arms
Nadech continue laugh and pat Yaya's head.

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
Hi nklue1 thank u v much for this long chap. mint is so sweet n loving to mark he should c the goodness and sincere love. I love how they discussed the bd pressies and mark+yaya r so lucky everybody puts efforts and tots in getting the pressies right to the cakes. They r all so lucky to each have their dream job. yadechs moments were sweet. Thank u for writing for our enjoyment nklue1. with appreciation, key

nklue1

sarNie Adult
keylargo said:
Hi nklue1 thank u v much for this long chap. mint is so sweet n loving to mark he should c the goodness and sincere love. I love how they discussed the bd pressies and mark+yaya r so lucky everybody puts efforts and tots in getting the pressies right to the cakes. They r all so lucky to each have their dream job. yadechs moments were sweet. Thank u for writing for our enjoyment nklue1. with appreciation, key
Hi Key
Your very welcome and thank you very much for reading :)

nklue1

sarNie Adult
Chapter 32

It was Yaya's birthday and everyone apart from Yaya was downstairs eating breakfast. Yaya came running downstairs all happy
"do you guys know what today is" Yaya said
Everyone was quiet "oh that's right today is Lin and Tawans swimming carnival isn't it" Ann said
Yaya look down
"oh that's right come on we are suppose to be at school at 7:30" Lin said
"than we better get going" Ken said
"krub/ka" Lin and Tawan said and they got up
"see you all this afternoon" Ann said
They got in the car and left
"well there is something else" Yaya said
"hmmmmm I can't think of one" Aff said
"nun see darling, what day is it Yaya" Aum said
Yaya fold her arms and looked at everyone "I'm going to Uni now bye" Yaya said and grab her lunch from pa Pat and left
"bye" everyone said
Once Yaya left everyone started talking and going over the mini surprise party for Yaya. Ann, Ken, Lin and Tawan came back and join in as for Mrs S she was just sitting there talking on the phone. Mark was sitting there nodding his head and shaking his head.

Yaya was in the car, her arms folded and she was looking out the window. "no one remember my birthday but we were taking about it last week though, how could they forget" Yaya said and sigh "oh I'll call p'Nadech and see if he remembers, he should since he said he'll take me out on my birthday" Yaya said and grab her phone and dial Nadech number and wait for him to pick up
"hello Yaya" Nadech said
"hi p'Nadech do you remember what today is" Yaya asked
"I'm not sure but I'm very busy Yaya so I'll call you back this afternoon"
"ok then bye" Yaya said and they both hang up "p'Nadech doesn't even remember" Yaya said and look down. Mok (another driver) look at Yaya through the mirror and smile.
At Uni Yaya's friends were saying happy birthday to Yaya and giving her flowers or chocolates or both. Yaya was happy that her friends remember but it would of been better if her family and Nadech remember.
"Yaya open your presents" Sie said
"yeah come on" Wa said
"ok ok" Yaya said and started opening her presents. Sie got Yaya three dresses, Eye got her a watch, Ja got her ear rings, Kat got her make-up sets and Wa well Wa got her food.
"Wa why did you get p'Yaya food" Sie asked
"I couldn't think of one ok, you guys got her what I was going to get her, so I walked pass a food shop and decided to get her food but, but I got you a cooking book" Wa said and grab a book out of her bag "I walk pass a book store so I bought it ha see" Wa said waving it around
"um Wa that's your diary not the cooking book" Kat said
"ha oh oops wrong one" Wa said and grab another book out and check it and gave it to Yaya "happy birthday beautiful" Wa said and hug Yaya
"haha thanks Wa" Yaya said
"welcome"
"and thank you girls for the presents and flowers" Yaya said and hug the girls
"hey Yaya do you mind going shopping with me and Sie this afternoon I need to buy some things" Kat said
"sure" Yaya reply
"Yaya!" Someone or one's yelled
Yaya turn around and found the guys running to them
"happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday to Yaya, happy birthday to you" the guys sung and all gave Yaya a group hug and gave Yaya flower
"thank you guys" Yaya said
"welcome" the guys said together
During the whole day Mint N, Mint, Gie and Gib didn't say happy birthday Yaya and she was sad and upset. When Uni finished Yaya, Kat and Sie went shopping and the girls and guys rush back to Marks house.

BIG HOUSE
Once everyone reach the house. They ran inside and saw the others (as in Ann and all) decorating that living room.
"we are here" Gib said
"we have 2hrs to get everything ready" Eye said
"is the cake done yet" Ja asked
"ummmm pa Pat" Aff said and turn to pa Pat
"no girls I just came back with the ingredients" pa Pat said
"I'll make it ka, pa Pat you can go continue cooking ka" Mint said
"ka khun Mint" pa Pat said
"I brought the movies" Som said
"p'Som!" Mint said surprise to see Som
"hello Mint" Som said and hug Mint "hi girls"
"hi p'Som" the girls said
"ahem"
The girls turn and saw the guys waving
"oh hi guys" Som said
"hi khun Som" the guys said
"geez why does everyone forget us" Grate said
"I know right why can't they forget the girls" Louis said
"come on guys lets get started" Mr S said
"ka/krub"
Everyone was busy decorating the living room and some where cooking a big meal since there is more then 20 people. Both Mints and Gib were baking the cake and Mark went to get the car. The guys where picking what movie to what first and agruing at the same time. Nadech and Boy came in with flowers and gave them to the maids. Mrs S was sitting there playing on her phone.
It was almost 5pm and everyone finished, the cake was in the kitchen with candles in it, the foods was set on the table, the presents on the side and the car they brought for Yaya was cover up, the whole room was filled with Yaya's favorite flowers. Everyone one was waiting patiently for Yaya to arrived. When they heard a car pull in the drive way. They all got ready and when Yaya came in everyone yelled "SURPRISE!!!!"
Yaya scream of fright but it turn into a smile and laugh
"you guys remember" Yaya said and went to hug everyone in one big group hug
"of course we do, we never forget your birthday" Ann said
"chai ka but right now let's get dinner before it gets cold" Lin said
"ok let's eat" Yaya said
Everyone walk to the table while walking Nadech came from behind Yaya and hug and kiss her cheeks
"happy birthday beautiful" Nadech said
"thank you, I thought you forgot" Yaya said
"no way in the world will I forget my beautiful best friend birthday" Nadech said and Yaya smile
"SMILE" Gib yelled and took a picture of them
"ha... Gib!!!" Yaya said
"Gib take another one" Nadech said
"ka... 1.2.3" Gib click and Nadech kiss Yaya's cheek
"Awwwww we love birds here" Mint N said
Yaya hit Mint N's arm and laugh
"Yaya, Nadech, Gib, Mint come eat hurry" Mr S said
"yeah quick birthday take food first" Ken said
The walking to the table with bad another table connected to the table only fit 20 people. Everyone sat down and Yaya was amaze by the amount of foods there. Right away they started eating. Louis was putting food on Ja's plate and smiling, Phet had his hand around Sie's waist and Sie was feeding him, Kat was smiling at Film talking about this and that, Top was annoying the hell out of Wa, he wouldn't stop talking so she grab a chicken wing and put it in his mouth
"thanks I wanted this one" Top said and continue talking, Grate and Eye were eating no stop, they both went to grab a chicken and grab the same one and turn to look at each other
"my chicken" Eye said
"I grab it first" Grate said
"no I did" Eye said and pull it towards her
"no I did" Grate said and pull it towards him
Eye lean forward and took a bit of the chicken, Grate took a bite as well, they both took bite of the chicken until there was nothing left.
Gib and Mint N had their camera up taking photos of everyone
Mr S was talking with Louis trying to learn English of him
Mrs S was just sitting there eating
Ann and Ken were feeding each other and smiling
Aum was flirting with Aff, kissing her and touching her leg and Aff kept hitting Aum's hand
Lin and Tawan was making silly faces at each other
Boy and Gie were playing around with each other
Mint look at Mark talking to Top smiling and laughing. Mint miss that very much, Mint could look at Mark smile and laugh all day long without getting tired
Nadech and Yaya look at each other and smile Nadech reach out and pat Yaya's head.

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
Thank u nklue1 its a long chap. tats a nice loving fam, how sweet n nice for all of them to surprise plan a wonderful bd ! yaya has lots of nice friends, most of all nadech n her family. Thank u for your time writing nklue1 i appreciate it alot, key

nklue1

sarNie Adult
Thank you Key
Seems like I lost some readers :cry:
But that doesn't stop me from continuing this story :)
Will update Chapter 33 soon na ka :heart:

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
nklue1 said:
Thank you Key
Seems like I lost some readers :cry:
But that doesn't stop me from continuing this story :)
Will update Chapter 33 soon na ka :heart:
Hi nklue1 hope ure not discouraged ure doing excellently with ur writing! i'll be here to follow ur ff through. Thank u for writing a great story i enjoy it alot, key

nklue1

sarNie Adult
keylargo said:
Hi nklue1 hope ure not discouraged ure doing excellently with ur writing! i'll be here to follow ur ff through. Thank u for writing a great story i enjoy it alot, key
Hi Key
Thank you very much
I appreciate it a lot

I also appreciate everyone else who us reading my story :)

nklue1

sarNie Adult
Chapter 33

When everyone finished eating Nadech went into the kitchen and brought out the cake, everyone sung happy birthday to Yaya and she blew the candles. After that they took Yaya outside and gave her the car keys. Yaya scream and jump up and down and hug everyone and kept repeating thank you. She ran to the car and hug it
"OMG I LOVE THIS PRESENT I LOVE THIS CAR THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH" Yaya scream
"ok ok calm down Yaya" Aum said
"finally a car" Yaya said and kiss the car
"Yaya dear you seem to love that present a lot" Mrs W said walking in with a box wrap up neatly
"MUM" Mint, Nadech and Boy yelled
"oh dear don't yell I'm right here" Mrs W said
"mum I miss you so much" Mint said and hug Mrs W
"I miss you too dear" Mrs S said
"honey why did you leave without me" Mr W said running towards them
"you were taking too late long" Mrs W said
"fine fine"
"anyways happy birthday sweetie" Mrs W said and hug Yaya and gave her the present
"happy birthday Yaya" Mr W said and hug her as well
"thank you ka" Yaya said
"sorry we came late" Mr W said
"that's ok, have you eaten anything yet" Ann asked
"we ate already but thank you" Mrs W said
"ok let's go into the living room and go watch some movies" Gib said
"yea come on I want to watch the movies already" Grate said
"ok ok, let's go" Mr S said
Everyone went back inside, Yaya already cut the cake so they each grab a plate and went to sit in the living room. Mr and Mrs W brought Yaya a iPad.
"an IPad thank you so much na ka" Yaya said and hug Mr and Mrs W.
 "welcome sweetie"
"mine next" Boy said
"ok" Yaya unwrap the present and saw a teddy bear and a panda and pooh bear pjs "thank you p'Boy" Yaya said smiling hugging the bear
"no problem"
"and mine" Nadech said and have Yaya the present "you better like it"
"we'll see" Yaya said and started opening the present she smile went she was 2 beautiful pandora bracelets and a gold heart locket with NY carve on it she open it and it was a picture of her and Nadech on one side but the other side was empty
"well do you like it" Nadech asked
"yes I love it ka, but there is no picture on the other side" Yaya said
"that's because you can chose another other picture to put on that side" Nadech said
"p'Nadech ka, what does NY stand for" Mint asked
"N for Nadech and Y for Yaya" Nadech answer
"nice Nadech" Film said
"thanks"
"Oh my goddd the cake is soooo good" Wa said
"I know right" Gie said
"the best" Top said
"Mint and Gib you two sure know how to bake" Mr S said
"of course Mint started learning how to bake since she was 10 ka and Gib started baking at the same age right dear" Mrs W said
"ka khun mae" Gib said (the girls would call Mrs W and Mr W khun mae and khun por)
"how lovely" Mrs S said and look away
"Mae ka" Ann said and look at her mum
"ok kids, Lada and Pit (Lada and Pit are Mrs and Mr W names) are you staying for the night or going home" Mr S asked
"we'll staying krub since I brought drinks (alcohol)" Boy said
"oh but you will be drinking tomorrow" Mr S said
"but tonight it's just 15 of us unless p'Ann, Aff, Ken and Aum wants to join" Nadech said
"no thanks I'll be drinking tomorrow so no alcohol tonight ja" Ann said
"I would love to but not tonight ja" Aff said
"I'll join" Aum said
"me to" Ken said
"we'll go home ka Vee" Mrs W said
"ummm por ka, is it ok of we sleep here in the living room" Mint N asked
"yes, well before watching the movies you kids better go have your showers" Mr S said
"ka/krub"
"and hurry because if you don't me and p'Tawan won't be able to watch the movies" Lin said
"chai krub" Tawan said
Everyone went to have their showers. The maids move the coach out a bit and put mattresses, blankets and pillows down. They pull out the couch into beds and put side tables next to the couch with snacks on it.

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
Hi nklue1 such wonderful presents yaya received ! I love their family movie sounds fun. Thank you for your time with this chap, with appreciation key

nklue1

sarNie Adult
Sorry I haven't update for a long time. Exams are coming in quick. Well here is Chapter 34. Will update chapter 35 in a few hours :)
Thank you to everyone who is reading I really do appreciate it :)

Chapter 34

MARKS ROOM
Mark took of his jacket and saw Mint walk in.
"you can have your shower first ka" Mint said
"come wash me" Mark said and took off his shirt
Mint nod and walked into the bathroom. Mark follow behind with a smile. Mark walk in and saw Mint turning on the water and feeling it. Mark took of his clothes off and stood next to Mint
"it's ready ka" Mint said
Mark step in the shower and told Mint to take her clothes off. Mint stood there for a while until Mark came out and pull her shirt over her head and through in the basket.
"khun Ma.."
"I strip you many times already, aren't you use to it by now" Mark said and unzip Mint skirt and let it fall down.
Mint stood there in her undergarment. Mark reach out to unclip her bra but Mint quickly said "can I wear this please, I don't want to take them off ka"
Mark look at Mint and said "how am I suppose to wash you then"
Mint was about to reply but stop knowing Mark won't give up so easily, so Mint took off her bra and panty. Mark walk back in the shower with Mint behind him. Mint grab the shower sponge and put soap on it and starts washing Marks chest. Mark look down at Mint seeing Mint smiling while scrubbing him made him smile too. Mark grab another shower sponge and put soap on it and started scrubbing Mint, he look at the gold heart locket Mint wore around her neck, the locket that Mint never takes off, the locket that he gave her for her birthday years ago, the locket that has MM Forever carved on the front, the locket that he always look at whenever they have sex.
"did you like the cake" Mint asked
Mark nod and Mint smile.

YAYA'S ROOM
Yaya got out of the shower with her new pooh bear pj and saw Nadech siting down on her bed
"p'Nadech, what are you doing in my room" Yaya asked
"oh the guys are taking to long so I decided to come and have my shower in your room" Nadech said and got up
"looking cute" Nadech said and walk into the bathroom. Yaya smile and said thanks before walking out and into the living room to find everyone apart from Nadech, Mint, Mark, Boy, Film, Kat and Louis down in the living room
"Yaya quick come chose a spot before its all taken" Ja said
Yaya ran and sat down on the bed (couch). Soon everyone apart from Mint and Mark come down.
"what's taking them so long" Grate asked
"I dont know but they better hurry" Top said
"hmmm maybe they are you know" Gib said and put her two fingers together forgetting that Nadech and Boy were there.
"what did you say" Nadech and Boy said
Gib look at them then quickly said "nothing ka nothing" Gib smile and did the that was a close one face
Boy started setting out the alcohols.
"We'll put on the kids movies first" Louis said and grab the kids movies
Mark and Mint finally come down and look at the amount of alcohols there.
"p'Boy why did you buy so many alcohols" Mint asked
"there is more than 15 people n'Mint" Boy said
"you guys are finally down, well there is that couch left, the foot come up and you can push back and lay down" Gie said
Mark and Mint walk to the couch and Mark sat down
"umm I'll sit on the floor" Mint said
Mint was about to sit when Mark grab her hand and pull her down next to him and put the blanket over them.
"Mint come sit in my spot" Nadech said and got up
"stay" Mark said
"come sit in my spot Mint" Nadech said
"she is sleeping with me" Mark said
Both Nadech and Mark death glare at each other. Everyone was quiet
"p'Nadech it's ok I'll sleep here ka" Mint said
Nadech sigh then sat down back next to Yaya.
"so what movie first" Lin asked
"well for you kids we are have Despicable Me 2, Ice Age 4, Mama and We're The Miller's" Boy said
"BOY! Mama and We're the Miller's aren't for kids" Ann said
"oh.. Then Despicable me2 and Ice age 4 which one first" Boy said
They had a vote and Despicable Me 2 was first. Grate put the disc in and lay down on the floor next to Eye.
"ae Boy what drinks did you buy?" Top asked
"ah I bought 10 Lemon lime bitters, 1 bottle of Wine, 1 bottle of Red wine, 35 Skittles Vodka, 1 Champagne, 6 Punch, 10 Ginger beer, 4 coke, 2 fanta" Boy said putting them in groups
"so many" Sie said
"I know but its cheap Monday and Tuesday so yeah" Boy said
"oh my god skittle vodka is so good" Top said and grab the yellow one
"drink it slowly or you'll get drunk before an hour, now who wants what" Boy asked
Everyone apart form the kids, Ann, Aff, Mint and Sie got a glass of alcohol. Mint, Lin and Tawan got ginger beer and Ann, Aff, Sie got punch, Mr, Mrs W and Mr S got juice. Mrs S was in her room sleeping since she doesn't want to do anything. Everyone was laughing and drinking.
Sleeping arrangement on left side closes to tv is Mint N and Gib on one couch, next couch Gie and Boy next couch is the parents, next couch Aff and Aum. Middle Yaya, Nadech, Lin and Tawan. Right side Mint and Mark, next couch Kat and Wa next couch Film and Top, next couch Ann and Ken.
Floor left to right, Louis, Ja, Sie, Eye, Grate and Phet. Everyone was enjoying the movie, they were watching ice age 4 now and loving it. Mark was hugging Mint and had his head rest on her shoulder and took a sip of his cherry vodka and put it back down and snuggle against Mint. Mint was blushing at the same time. Nadech and Boy kept a close eye on Mark. Yaya had her head on Nadech's shoulder. Ice age 4 finished and Lin and Tawan had to go to bed. Mr S, Ann, Aff, Ken and Aum also decided to go, Mrs and Mr W also left.
"so ae Boy what movies do we have to watch now" Top asked
"well lets see, Mama, We're the Miller's and White Chick"
"Mama first" Wa said
"do we have to watch Mama" Mint asked
"yeah I don't want to its scary" Sie said
"yes we have to" Grate said
"I forgot you and n'Sie hate scary movies especially you n'Sie last time you fainted" Boy said
"nun see you scared us" Ja said
"sorry I can't stand ghost they are scary" Sie said
"let's just watch it and if it's scary just close your eyes" Film said
"ok" They said
Boy put Mama on while watching some of them jump, flinch or screams. Sie fainted 20minutes after they put it on, so she is out. Mint grip on the blanket tight and close her eyes not wanting to watch cause last time she watch a scary movie she slept in Nadech's room for weeks, she was too scared to sleep alone. Mark noticed Mint had her eyes closed and she was gripping on the blanket tightly. While his hand was under the blanket he grab Mints hand and turn her around so she was now facing his chest. Mint look up at Mark but only saw no expression in his face, he was watching the movie and taking a sip of his cherry vodka. Mint smile and hug Mark. Nadech saw and was about to get up when Yaya pull him back down "stay and leave them alone" Yaya whisper
"but Yaya"
"don't but Yaya me, my birthday you have to stay with me and make sure I'm happy na ka" Yaya said and turn her head back to watch the movie. Nadech put his arm around Yaya's waist and Yaya rest her head on his shoulder and he rest his head on her head. Yaya smile and move closer to Nadech. Mama finished and they watch We're the Miller's. After they watch White Chicks, Grate put an empty bottle in the middle
"ok first game spin the bottle" Grate said
They all got into a circle.
"so I specially made this drink for the losers to drink, if you don't do what your told then you must drink this" Grate said and evil laugh while sawing them the drink
"and here's mine" Top said and show everyone the drink
"WHAT'S IN THAT" Kat yelled taking a closer look
"well in mine is, jelly, chocolate, coke, orange juice, ice, pineapple and fish" Grate said
"mine is, oyster, watermelon, flour, peas, prawns and wine" Top said
Both Top and Grate hi 5 each other and laugh
"I'll laugh if it was you to that had to drink that" Eye said
"ok first spin, who ever it lands on must kiss the other person cheek the opposite side of them, simple but it will get harder" Boy said and spin the bottle
The bottle land on Gib, Gib look up and saw Kat
"ok" Gib said and lean forward Kat turn her head and let Gib kiss her cheek "Kat you smell nice" Gib said
"why thank you Gib" Kat said
"okayyy" Louis said
"Gib your turn" Boy said
"ok, whoever it lands on must kiss the person opposite side of them on the forehead and nose" Gib said and spun the bottle. It landed on Film
Film look up and saw Mint "ah n'Mint, I'm fine with you" Film said and lean forward and slowly kiss Mints forehead and move down to her nose and kiss it
Mark was looking at them and boiling inside.
Kat fold her arm and said "why didn't you say beside Gib"
"I don't know" Gib said "but that was cute thank god I took a picture of that"
"really, let me see" Film said. Gib gave Film her camera and Film said "ok that's actually really good pictures, don't you think so n'Mint" showing Mint the picture
"narak ka" Mint said
"Film your turn" Gib said
"ok, who ever it lands on must kiss the person next to them on the lips for 10 seconds" Film said and spin the bottle
It landed on Grate. Grate and turn to see Top then turn the other side to see Eye "hell no, no way am I going to kiss one of you's" Grate said
"Gib what side" Mint n asked
Film point to Eye and laugh evilly then cough
"well go on" Gib said and got out her camera ready to take a picture
Grate look at Eye and Eye turn her head the other way
"come on do it or drink the drink you made" Top said and laugh
"Eye... Turn your head" Grate said and saw Eye shook her head. Grate look at the drink than at Eye. He grab her and turn her around "I am not going to drink that" he said and lean in.
Eye lean back and shook her head "no I don't want to kiss you" she said
"well I don't want to drink that" he said and pull Eye forward and kiss her on the lips. Eye eyes widen and her hands started waving around like crazy. Everyone was laughing and feeling entertain. When Grate pull out, straight away he earn a kick in the face. Eye got up and started kicking him over and over again. No one was helping him.
"HEY, ow someone ow help ow me!" Grate yelled while trying to dodge Eyes feet
"aie bah, I'm going to kill you!!!" Eye scream
"yes Eye kill him, come on, kick left, now right now left now right" Wa said laughing
"Wa why are you encouraging her" Kat asked
"hey yai Kat if anyone does anything to anyone of us, I'll be there to encourage you guys to beat the hell out of them" Wa said and earn a smack on the arm by Ja "Jae jeb na" Wa said
"Eye calm down" Ja said and pull her away from Grate
"Jae he kiss me, he stole my FIRST KISS!!" Eye scream and punch Grate
"ha, n'Eye that was you first kiss" Louis asked
Eye stop then realize what she said and sat down and cross her arms
"oh I stole your first kiss" Grate said and smile "I'm so happy"
"aie Grate, Chun ja kar nai!!!" Eye scream and was about to punch him when Kat stop her
"no more and lets continue na ka" Gib said
They nod and Eye swap place with Mint N so she was now next to Ja and Nadech.
"n'Mint can you clean up my face, I don't trust anyone here apart from you" Grate said
"ka" Mint said and went to go get the first aid kit and came back with it and sat down next to Grate "p'Eye what have you done, look at his face it's all bruise and bleeding" Mint said once she got a better view of Grate's face
"he deserves it" Eye said and smile
Mint shook her head "you guys continue playing while I clean up p'Grates face" Mint said and grab a cotton and started clean Grates face
"owww jeb na n'Mint" Grate said
"of course it would hurt p'Grate, just bare with it for a while na ka" Mint said
"ok Grate spin the bottle" Film said
"ok who ever it lands on must make out with the person on their left for 14 seconds but must be the opposite sex" Grate said and spin the bottle
Kat was hoping it was her since Film is sitting on her left side so she cross her fingers
Mark wasn't paying attention to the bottle he was watching Mint put bandages on Grate and laughing at him. Mint put the first aid kit on the table and sat down next to Mark
The bottle stop and it land on Kat. Kat scream and look at Film. Film kiss Kat pushing her to the ground but he wasn't making out with her like crazy he was kissing her passionately and softly.
"wow wow wow, well here is some action" Nadech said
"narak mak na" Yaya said
"deeper come on aie Film" Top said looking at them
"come on show her what you got owww" Grate said and touch his wound
"wait shouldn't Kat be the one showing Film what she got" Gib said
"nun see p'Film shouldn't Kat be on top of you" Mint N said
Everyone was watching and feeling a bit entertain forgetting to count so the pretty much they have been making out for 2-3minutes.
"wait who has been counting" Gie asked once she realize it longer than 14 seconds
Kat and Film broke apart and shrug. Everyone turn to Grate "hey don't look at me" he said
Kat was blushing hard, she was all red. Film was sitting there looking around.
"well umm I blame Grate" Phet quickly said
"me too" Boy said and point at Grate
Grate look at them and point at them
"Grate your turn"
"ok this is for everyone, if you knew you were going to die who/where would you spend your last mintue with" Grate said "for me I would stay with my xbox"
"my dad and roses" Mint n said
"my dad and camera + video" Gib said
"I would stay with my dad and Boy" Gie said
"Margie and n'Mint lek" Boy said
"hmmm Yaya and n'Mint lek" Nadech said
"dad and p'Nadech" Yaya said
"khun Mark and parents" Mint said
"no one" Mark said
"Food" Wa said
"shop and p'Film" Kat said
"n'Sie and parents" Phet said
"parents and n'Mint lek" Film said
Everyone was shock by Films answer but didn't question. When Mark heard Mints name he grip on Mint more tighter pulling her closer to him.
They continue playing. Film and Mint were always together and on one spin Film had to put a cut up piece of apple in his mouth leaving half out and Mint had to it bite the other half but she had to bite it as close to Films lips as possible. Kat wasn't enjoying it at all and as for Mark he was sitting there boiling. Around 11:05pm everyone got into pairs and played spot light. Mint was with Mark, Yaya and Nadech, Gie and Boy, Sie (she woke up 20 after they started playing spin the bottle) and Ja, Phet and Grate, Kat and Eye, Gib and Wa, Mint N and Film, Top and Louis.
Phet and Grate started first and count to 50. Everyone ran around trying to find a spot to hind in but the rule is to stick with your partner and no hiding inside the house only the front yard and backyard. 
Mark and Mint were running until Mark pull Mint behind the bushes and down on the grass
"I'm not liking it" Mark begin sitting down on the grass
"Arai ka"
"with you and Film"
"we're just friends, anyway Kats deeply in love with him and I'm married to you I can't love anyone else"
Mark didn't say anything then said "Film doesn't show interest in Kat, he shows interest in you"
"we are only friends, I know he doesn't show interest in Kat but he will soon realize that he loves her"
There was silence for a while until Mark asked "did your lips touch"
"mai ka"
Mark was relief and saw Mint rub her leg. He lean over a bit and saw a scratch on her leg. It must of been scratch when he push her down. It wasn't bleeding only a red mark. Mark crawl to Mint and rub her leg where the scratch was and lean in and kiss Mint then pull out and look at her. Mint smile and saw Mark lean back against the wall. Mint lean against the wall too and sat there looking at Mark once in a while. Mark knew she was looking at him but didn't look back and sat there looking up at the stars. Mint saw Marks hand laying there on his leg, Mint move a bit closer and slowly interlock their hands. Mark notice it and turn to Mint seeing her smiling and looking down.

Grate and Top had found everyone apart from Gie, Boy, Mint and Mark.
"were could they be" Phet asked
"I don't know" Grate reply
Both Grate and Phet looked at each other and continue walking around. After a few more mintues Grate and Phet went around saying that they give up.
Boy jump down from the tree and Gie came out from behind the tree where Boy was hiding. Mark and Mint cme out of the bushes.
"so who's next" Boy asked
"Eye and Kat" Phet said
"ok, this time count to 30" Louis said
"ok" everyone said and ran off. 
They continue playing until midnight then went back inside.

nklue1

sarNie Adult
Another update. Enjoy!!!!

Chapter 35

LIVING ROOM
"so what now" Gie asked
"do you guys want to play truth for dare" Kat asked
"why, is it because you want someone to dare you to kiss Film or he kiss you" Wa asked
"yai Wa!" Kat said and slap Wa's arm
"do we have to I don't want to" Sie said
"me too" Mint N said
"ok so who doesn't want to play go sit on your couch and who wants to play stay sited" Nadech said
Sie, Phet, Ja, Louis, Gib and Mint N went on the couch while the rest stay down
"hey there's Korean movies do you guys want to watch" Gib asked
"omg do you have Rooftop Prince" Sie asked
"I love that movie best movie ever made in the world" Gib said grabbing it out
"put it on" Kat said "I'm watching the movie bye" Kat got up and went to sit on the couch
Sie put it on and sat down. Everyone got up and sat down on theirs couches and play truth or dare while watching. Sometimes they would enjoy or laugh at the movie so much that they forget who's turn it is.
"Nadech truth or dare" Louis asked
"ummmm dare"
"ok............ I dare you to eat these grapes"
"that's too easy"
"not finished. Off Yaya's stomach but Yaya has to take her shirt off and I'll put grapes on her stomach starting from her belly button line up all the way to her mouth and you have to eat it of her mouth and kiss her" Louis said and laugh evilly
"Louis the best dare" Top said and hi 5 him.
Yaya took off her shirt and lay down she was blushing. Louis put grapes on her belly all line up, he put one on her bra between her breast and on her neck and put one on top off her mouth. Nadech look at Yaya and bend down and started eating grapes off her. Yaya was all red and tried not to laugh. Mark look at Nadech and fold his arms not liking what Nadech is doing to his little sister. Nadech got up to her lips  and smile at Yaya before eatting the grapes and kiss her. When he pull out he gave Yaya a quick peck and lay back down.
"ah ah ah someone is embarrassed" Gib said
"hahaha oh man, I seriously come up with good dares" Louis laugh
"ok my turn..... Top truth or dare" Nadech asked helping Yaya button up her shirt
"truth" Top said
"ok which one of these girls would you want to have sex with"
"HA" The girls and Top said
"well" Nadech said
"ummm..... Ok..... One it can't be n'Mint lek since she is married, two can't be yai Wawaa, three can't be n'Yaya or Margie, so out of you girls I would pick Kat" Top said
"ha me" Kat said and pointing at herself
"sorry Kat but your very beautiful and lovely" Top said
"thanks" Kat said and smile
"ok, hmmmmm... Mark truth or dare" Top asked
"truth"
"how many times have you... Made love to Mint" Top asked
"p'Top!!" Mint said embarrassed
"mmm aie Top!!" Eye said and kick him
"ahhh, that hurts" Top said
"really man" Phet said
"yeah and during those days how many times" Top added earning a kick in the face by both Eye and Wa
"p'Top can you aske-" Mint didn't finished when Mark answer
"around 8 days and 3-4 times each of those days" Mark said and turn to Mint and kiss her lips then look at Nadech and Boy
"what!! I'm surprise Mint isn't pregnant yet" Ja said
There was silence and Mark could tell Nadech and Boy were mad so he added "oh once I actually took her 7 times in one night, it was the best night I ever had in my life" Mark said and smirk at Nadech and Boy
By that time everyone's mouth was wide open. Nadech was about to get up but was stop by Yaya again. Margie had her hand across Boy's chest stopping him.
"ok let's continue" Mark said "Grate truth or dare" Mark asked
"dare" Grate reply
"I dare you to drink that drink you made" Mark said and smile
"wh-what" Grate said
"that good looking drink of yours" Mark said
Grate turn and look at the drink and grab it and pour some in a glass. Grate smell it and closed his eyes "this smells like shit" he said "everyone smell it" he pass it on
"it smell disgusting" Louis said
"smells like shit" Top said
"ewwww" Kat said
"I'm not smelling that" Ja said and pass it to Nadech
"aie Grate your dead" Nadech said and pass it to Yaya and she shook her head and pass it to Mark
"oh, I can feel that someone is going to vomit" Mark said and laugh and pass it to Mint
When Mint got the drink she didn't feel so good, when she lift it up to her nose, she cover her mouth and quickly pass it back to Mark and ran to the toilet and started throwing up. Nadech got up and ran to the bathroom and started rubbing Mints back
"are you ok" Nadech asked
"ka" Mint answer and got up and wash her hands and rinse her mouth. They walk back to the living room and Mint said that smelt disgusting.
Mark had pass the drink back to Grate since the others said their not smelling it after knowing Mint threw up after smelling it.
When Mint sat down, Mark pull her back and let her lean on his chest.
Grate look at the drink and swallow. "do I have to" Grate asked
"well Grate you got no choice because if you don't drink that drink you will still have to drink it because you said if you don't do as your told then you must drink this" Boy said
Grate took a deep breath in and started drink it. When he was done he quickly got up and ran to the toilet and started throwing up.
"ew" Wa said
"ahahahahahahahaha, omg thats was so funny" Eye said while laugh
When Grate came back his face was pale and he fell down on the mattress and said "I don't feel so good" Grate put the blanket over him
"Eye truth or dare" Grate said quietly
"um dare"
"I dare you to jump in the pool......naked" Grate said and close his eyes
"ha, no way man" Eye said
"Eye the drink" Top said and wave the drink around
"oh dam you Grate" Eye said and walk outside to the pool and strip her clothes off and jump in the pool. Mint got a towel and walk to Eye. Eye grab it and said thanks then came back inside when she was all dress
"Umm I can't think off one, p'Louis can you choose" Eye asked
"krub.. Mark truth or dare"
"dare"
"I dare you to french kiss n'Mint-"
"easy" Mark said
"not done... And while french kissing you two must strip each other naked but because I'm nice you can strip each other under the blanket but you must drop your clothes down there next to your couch" Louis said
"Louis you are so good at this, I'm not kidding you always come up with the best dare" Phet said
"p'Louis!!" Mint said
"I'm sorry n'Mint but you have to do it and you guys must sleep in your undergarment" Louis said
Mint turn to Mark and Mark lean his forehead on Mint and made his way to Mint lips. Once he got there he kiss her and used his tongue to part her lips to allow him to put his tongue in her mouth. Mark got on top and Mint and push the couch back so their now laying down and started unbuttoning Mints shirt and once he finished Mint lean up a bit so he could take it off. Mint grab the edge of Marks shirt and lift it over his head and drop it down. They broke apart and then went back to kissing. Everyone was watching closely. Nadech had smoke coming out of his ears and Boy was boiling.
'why Mark, your making her love you so much and at he same time hurting her so much' Nadech thought and look at them.
Mint was now naked and Mark only had his boxer. They were taking it slow and enjoying it. Mark peck Mint lips and was about to kiss her again when Mint cover her mouth and pull the blanket with her and ran to the bathroom. The girls cover their eyes thinking Mark was naked
"I'm wearing my boxer" Mark said and follow Mint
The girls open their eyes and laugh awkwardly
Yaya was thinking and thinking 'could Mint be"
"Yaya!" Nadech said
"ka"
"you ok" Nadech asked and saw Yaya nod. Nadech was thinking the same but shook it off
When Mark opened the door he saw Mint throwing up in the toilet. Mark rub Mint back and pull her hair out of the way. When Mint finished she got up and rinse her mouth. She smile at Mark and said thanks then they walk back to the living room.
"you ok Mint" Gie asked
"ka p'Gie I'm just not feeling well" Mint said as she and Mark sat down
"are you good to continue or do you want to stop" Louis asked
"stop, Mints going to sleep" Mark said as he pull the blanket over them and grab Mint undergarment and put it on for her and watch Mint close her eyes and fell asleep.
They continue playing until somewhere around 2am since some where drunk and some were sleepy. Mint n and Gib were sleeping peacefully. Boy was lying on Margie's lap. Nadech and Yaya were hugging each other. The guys on the floor were mumbling and moving around. The girls were fine. Phet and Film were the sleeping normally. Kat and Wa were sleeping like pigs. Mark was hugging Mint while Mint has her back to him.

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
Hi nklue1 thank you so much for two very long and fun chaps despite the coming exams. their friendship is easy, comfortable and fun, everybody is spot on in their games. I wish you all the best in your exams nklue1 and thank you for your time and efforts in updating, with appreciation and take care, key

nklue1

sarNie Adult
Here is Chapter 36 Enjoy :)

Chapter 36

The next morning it was Marks Birthday. Mint woke up from her phone vibrating and look at it.
"today's p'Mark's birthday" Mint whisper and smile. Mint got up quietly and went into their bedroom. When Mint got in she grab Marks presents. Mint hing the suits on the cupboard handle and put the card and box on the table next to it. Mint smile then felt the need to throw up she cover her mouth and ran to the toilet and started throwing up when Mint finished she got up and rinse her mouth and went to have a quick shower before going back downstairs to see Mark, Gib, Ja and Yaya awake watching tv.
"goodmorning ka" Mint said
"morning" the girls said
Mint sat down next to Mark "happy birthday na ka khun Mark" Mint said
Mark nod and wrap his hands around Mints waist and lean on her shoulder "thanks" Mark whisper and kiss her cheek. Mint smile and was happy that Mark said thanks. Soon everyone woke up and went to go wash up and get change. When Mark walk in his room he saw two new suits hanging on the cupboard handle one had a mickey mouse tie and the other had a pooh bear tie and there was a card and little box on the table next to it. Mark smile and walk to it and pick it up the card it said
To Khun Mark
Happy Birthday na ka
Your finally 22
I wish you a healthy and wonderful future
I really hope you like the presents
Love Mint :) <3
Mark smile and grab the little box and open it to see a watch. Mark took a closer look and it was the watch he always wanted but never had the time to go buy it. Mark smile wider. Mark quickly went to have a shower and came out to see Mint trying to zip up her dress. Mark walk to her and zip it up for her
"thank you" Mint said
Mark look at Mint she was beautiful the dress was silk with flowers on it and knee length.
"I'm going to go downstairs now" Mint said and was about to walk off when Mark pull her in for a passionate kiss. When Mark pull out he peck Mint lips and said "thank you"
Mint smile
"what suit today" Mark asked
Mint walk to the cupboard and grab the new suit with the Mickey mouse tie and said "this one" Mark nod and smile. Mark sat down on the bed and started drying his hair. Mint set the suit down on the table and walk to Mark and grab the towel off him and started drying his hair. Mark smile and pull Mint down sitting her on his lap. Mint smile and felt Mark pushing her down on the down. Mark was now on top of Mint and peck her lips once her twice and started kissing Mint then his hands started going up her legs.
Mint open her eyes and knew what Mark wanted. Mint push Mark away a bit. "not now na ka" Mint said
Mark nod and got up from Mint. Mint got up and straighten up her dress. Mark got into his underwear and pants. Mint grab his shirt and put it on for him then his tie. Mark chuckle at the cute tie and watch Mint tie it. Mint grab Marks watch and grab his wrist and put the watch on. Mark smile.
*Knock knock*
Sie open the door and ask "we're making breakfast now do you guys want to join"
"Ka" Mint said and turn to Mark. Mark nod.
"ok I'll see you guys when your done" Sie said and left
Mint grab Marks jacket and follow Mark. Mint was walking behind and caught up and grab Marks hand.
They got to the kitchen to see Nadech, Yaya, Lin, Margie, Boy, Sie, Phet, Ann and Ken cutting up vegetables and stirring the soup.
"n'Mint, n'Mark your finally down, your cooking in the middle okay" Ann said
"thank you" Mint said and grab the vegetables and started cutting them up. Mark walk to Mint standing next to her and grab some and started cutting them. They were all cooking porridge but adding different meats and vegetables. Nadech and Yaya were of course cooking together, Nadech kept stealing some meat while Yaya was smacking his hand to stop him. Mint was stirring the soup and adding ingredients when she felt Mark hugging her from behind. Mark kiss her cheek and stood next to her with one hand around her waist. Mint taste the soup and smile. "khun Mark, do you want to taste it" Mint asked
Mark nod and Mint grab another spoon and scoop some and blow it before giving it to Mark. Mark open his mouth and ate some. Mark nod his head. Lin came next to them and poke Mark "p'Mark, p'Mint can I taste some" Lin asked
"krub" Mark said and lift Lin up
Mint scoop some and blew on it and gave some to Lin
"yummy" Lin said
"Mint, p'Mark, n'Lin" Gib call
They turn and Gib said "smile". They smile and Gib took a picture. When they finished cooking they put the porridge in a big bowl and line it up in the middle. So they can scoop some more if they still hungry. So on the table there are pork, chicken, beef porridge, fish cakes and crispy chicken. Everyone sat down and started eatting. Tawan, Eye, Grate, Wa and Top were eating like pigs.
"you guys eat like pigs" Kat said
"and you guys didn't even help" Sie said
"hahaha, you younge ones cook every well" Mr S said
"kob kon ka/krub" they said
"when we finished can we sing happy birthday to p'Mark" Lin asked
"ja" Ann said
Mint grab a fish cake and was about to eat it until she cover her mouth and ran to the toilet. Nadech quickly got up and ran to Mint.
"Mint I think you should go see the doctor" Nadech said
"Mai ben rai ka p'Nadech" Mint said and got up
"you good to go back"
"ka"
They walk back to the table and sat down.
"Mint dare are you ok" Mr S asked
"ka"
"I think you need to go see the doctor Mint" Boy said
"that's what I said" Nadech said
"I think it's because of the drink that Mint smell yesterday" Top said
"I'm ok ka" Mint said
They nod and went back to eating. Ann didn't eat though she was think of something. Ann turn to Aff and she nod and smile.
"I like your watch Mark" Louis said
"thanks"
"who brought it for you" Louis asked
"Mint"
"awwwww and I love your Mickey mouse tie so cute" Aff said
"you have a good wife Mark" Film said and look at Mark
Mark look up at Film and look back down
"Mark stay home today ok" Mr S said
Mark look up "why"
"well because it's your birthday and I want you to spend  the day with your wife" Mr S said and smile 
"why does he need to spend time with a slut, he should be spend time with noo Toey" Mrs S said
"PAT!!" Mr S yelled and stood up
"khun por ka, mai-" Mint didn't finished when Mr S but in
"no more Mint your being too nice, I had it, if there is nothing nice to say DON'T talk at all" Mr S said
"this is why I don't sit at the table with this slut" Mrs said and got up
"um khun Pat ka, you can stay and continue eating, I'll go" Mint said and got up and left
"that's more like it" Mrs S said and sat back down 
Everyone continue eating and didn't look at Mrs S at all. Mark got up and follow Mint
"Mark where are you going come back and eat" Mrs S call after him
"maybe p'Mark is following p'Mint, if I was p'Mark I would stay either, excuse me" Tawan said and got up with his bowl and plate and follow Mark
Lin got up as well and follow Tawan. They continue eating quietly, no one wanted to talk.

BACKYARD
Mark walk out and saw Mint sitting on the hammock. Mark walk to Mint and sat down with her.
"I'm sorry, I didn't mean for you parent to fight" Mint said
"they fight all the time" Mark said
"p'Mint, p'Mark!!!" Tawan and Lin yelled
They turn and saw Tawan and Lin walking towards them with their breakfasts.
"we're gonna sit with you guys but on the little table next to the hammock" Tawan said and sat down and started eating
"ja/krub" Mint and Mark said
"p'Mint ka, don't think to much about what grandma says, I ignore her 99.9% of the time ka" Lin said and laugh
"ja" Mint said and smile
"do you guys want some" Tawan asked "you guys can have the porridge, I'll eat the chicken and fish cake"
"krub" Mark said and grab the bowl of pork porridge from Tawan "here have some" Mark said scooping some for Mint
"mai ben rai ka, you eat, your health is important ka" Mint said
"your health is important too p'Mint" Lin said
"my birthday listen to me, do what I say" Mark said
Mint smile and open her mouth as Mark feed her. They started feeding each other and when they were done Mark gave it back to Tawan and said thanks
"khun Mark why are you all nice now" Mint asked
"because I want to, is there a problem" Mark asked
"Mai ka, I love this side of you" Mint said
Mark smile and turn to look at Tawan and Lin to see them smiling at them and eating.
"aie Mark" Phet shout
"what"
"n'Lin, n'Tawan and n'Mint ready" Phet asked
"3, 2, 1" everyone started singing happy birthday to Mark and clapping their hands. The only person her wasn't there was Mrs S. When they finished Mark said thanks and kiss Mint on the lips
"awwwwww, I'm jealous" Kat said
"me two" Yaya said
"me three" Gib said
"you will get your cake tonight" Top said
"ok aie Mark we are leaving now and we will give you your presents tonight" Louis said
"bye" they all said and left
"n'Mint I'm taking Yaya out" Nadech said
"ka"
"same here but Margie are you ok staying here with him" Boy said
Mint smile and said yes and watch them leave
Mark chuckle "I'm going to get change" he said and got up and left
Mint look at the kids and saw them looking at her "why are you guys looking at me" Mint asked
"p'Mint krub, I'm asking you this" Tawan begin and put one finger up
"ka" Mint said and giggle a bit at Tawan
"do you really love p'Mark" Tawan asked
Without hesitation Mint answer "I love khun Mark very much and I never or will never stop loving him, he means every thing to me"
Tawan smile and gave Mint a thumps up
"p'Mint ka, can you do me a favour" Lin asked
"anything ka" Mint said
"promise to stay with p'Mark no matter what" Lin said
"ka, I have come this far n'Lin, I will stay with khun Mark until my time to live is over" Mint said
"thank you ka/krub" Tawan and Lin said and hug Mint
"ja"
"well we are done so we better go get ready for school" Tawna said
"chai ka bye" Lin said
They left and Mint look down and smiling a bit.