paj huab ham

stephanie

sarNie Adult
just wondering if u guys heard of her... she sounds like mee ham... but she has better hmong, u kno? but yea...

kellylis

sarNie Hatchling
i'm guessing she has better hmong because she's hmoob meskas
and yea, she does have a nice voice...
she has a very high voice...

Ms_Stratus

sarNie Egg
She's a great friend of mine....I have heard all her songs...I haven't spoken to her for awhile..but she has a great voice...she can sing lao, thai and hmong...I have heard her sing live...she's great.....you guys should buy her CD...

becki

sarNie Hatchling
anyone has her (paj huab ham) ablum... plz send it to me @ hmoob-girl@hotmail.com.... plz.... thanz u.... :D :)

PajHavZoov

sarNie Hatchling
Saw her sing live in Fresno back in the 2004-05 New Year. Not bad, reminded me a lot of Maly Vu. She mixes the style of the Hmong Suav like Mee Hang with the flair of Maly Vu. Pretty good.

becki

sarNie Hatchling
Saw her sing live in Fresno back in the 2004-05 New Year. Not bad, reminded me a lot of Maly Vu. She mixes the style of the Hmong Suav like Mee Hang with the flair of Maly Vu. Pretty good.
i didnt went to the new year *04-05*... so yea...

ddawbb

sarNie Adult
she has a beautiful voice... I should have bought her MV, but didn't have the $$ lol... too bad for those who don't like her..

dorkymc

sarNie Egg
i agree...she does have a pretty nice voice....these days, she lives somwhere in orange county CA....for the last couple years, i have seen her perform in my town...duno her well but rumors has that she had a tumulteous love life...=)...the difference is that she is a very smart and educated lady and she is the one who does the dumping...all i know is that she aint shy when she sings in my town...she always put up a good performance...haha! always a new guy by her side too...=)

danger

sarNie Hatchling
she has a beautiful voice... I should have bought her MV, but didn't have the $$ lol... too bad for those who don't like her..
She has a movie out?? did it just came out?? Cause I went to the July 4th tournament but didn't see any there...

xxmiss_maixx

sarNie Adult
OMG! I JUST GOT BACK FROM HER PERFORMANCES! There was a New Year Fundraising Party and she was the special singer that they invited and dang! it was hella funny! she looks really different from her pictures. she is very photogenic. when i first saw her i was like "thats her?!" i didnt recognize her. but nevertheless, great voice! and i do agree she has a very high voice like hmong suav with a maly vue flair to it. her version of txav ze ze was totally coolio! my favorite part! however One thing that i didnt like about her performances was that she does not sing her own songs from her ablum which was totally stupid instead she sang other ppl's song. the only song that she sang from her ablum was her me leej nus hmoob toj siab and the only reason why she sang that song was because my uncle request it. :D

theone

sarNie Egg
wow! she does have a good voice.... hmm but out of her cd...i only liked 3 songs out of it...but hey....u don't expect every song to be good on an artist's cd....they won't have any other good songs to put for their next ones coming out.