paj thoj

• YES

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NO

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
in your opinion....do you guys think that paj thoj (MAIV PUV) a good singer for an oggi?.......i think yes!!! she's a wonderful and funny singer.....and to be serious...i kinda like her songs too........WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK..........?..............

pangrakpepper

sarNie Hatchling
I don't think she's great but she ok compare to other singers. There are some people who can't even sing as good as her.

danger

sarNie Hatchling
This is a joke right? Maiv Poo can sing? No way! :lol: She's horrible just like 80 percent of the Hmong artists out there. Tsab Mim Xyooj is not that young anymore, but she still sings great.

allitis16

sarNie Hatchling
I haven't heard her sing yet so i can not comment on this question but i do like to watch her movies sometimes bacause it is funny.

pbv

sarNie Juvenile
shes funny i heard shes doing boxing movies now...i wouldnt buy it until I heard it...i agree that most of the Hmong singers out there dont dignify a burned cd but there are some good ones..

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
i love her second alum more...its really funny....and its cute how she sang some sad songs on her second album too love it.....

zouaxiong

sarNie Egg
my mom went to the new year and came home with a copy of paj mv. i thought she must be out of her mind to buy it. but after watching, i actually like some of the song and paj thoj voice is nice for people her age.

NyiajLiNyiaj

sarNie Egg
this stupid fat bitch using the name mai poo from other producer to make money....oh i so sickening hmong actor just because you famous from one movie
and just continue use the same name over over again. you see why hmong people don't have country to live...as soon as some one make you famous...you turn around and kick the earth (TuamNtuj). so shame to be hmong.....

mly

sarNie Hatchling
she should stick to acting. too many singers out there singing the same type of music or same song.

candi

sarNie Juvenile
this stupid fat bitch using the name mai poo from other producer to make money....oh i so sickening hmong actor just because you famous from one movie
and just continue use the same name over over again. you see why hmong people don't have country to live...as soon as some one make you famous...you turn around and kick the earth (TuamNtuj). so shame to be hmong.....
i dont think she was using that name to make money. people just remember her by that name...

candi

sarNie Juvenile
i dont think she was using that name to make money. people just remember her by that name...

im not into this kind of music but i think she has an ok voice for her age.

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
yep..for oggi i think she is good but the truth is the same as ym gurl said maybe they're just tring to make money........

greenapple2

sarNie Hatchling
I had to watch her music video, she's okay but her voice is kinda screechy and bothersome. Maybe I forced to listen to it, which made me dislike it even more.

s395299

sarNie Egg
eh i think she's ok..not too bad and you have to admit her songs are a little catchy...of course the producers are using her to make money but that's where she get her money from too...i think she is good at both profession but her characters in movies have to change. i just hate how how they have the same exact character in every movie...