Paj Zaub Khab - A True Miss Hmong

xxmiss_maixx

sarNie Adult
my uncle was like "so what if she went to go and hand out free stuff! i can ask ppl to donate money and go hand out free stuff to them too! but do i get a crown and the title of miss hmong california?!" my uncle dont hate her, but my uncle thinks she's stupid. my uncle is a full-grown wise 40 something year old man.
i still think its very rude of her to not serve food at her own banquet! but for those who did attend, how did she entertain her guest? live band? dances?

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
my uncle was like "so what if she went to go and hand out free stuff! i can ask ppl to donate money and go hand out free stuff to them too! but do i get a crown and the title of miss hmong california?!" my uncle dont hate her, but my uncle thinks she's stupid. my uncle is a full-grown wise 40 something year old man.
i still think its very rude of her to not serve food at her own banquet! but for those who did attend, how did she entertain her guest? live band? dances?

chue vang did the same thing when he was abroad. he visited the lil kids at white water and gave them some money.. he didn't win a crown or anything.
it was just a good deed of him.
=D

tavang

sarNie Juvenile
ok. from what she did compare to what my sister they did is nothing. it was last year that my sister and some of her chruch people did a fundraising at sac new year for hmong people in china. They raise about almost 10 grand i think and they're mission was to bulid a water well up in the mountains for the hmong china but instead they help them bulid the school. Well the buliding was already built but they built the desks, chairs, tables, etc that a school need. plus they also pass out hair clips, toothbrush, notebooks, etc. This is a lot more compare to what paj zaub did. And this year 2008 they're gonna and build the water well that they didn't get to do 2 years before. So i'm just saying that there are a lot of other people that did more than what paj zaub did and we just don't know about them.

ddawbb

sarNie Adult
come on, Paj Zaub is only ONE person and your church is a WHOLE GROUP of people.. be logical..
but at the same time, if she's only there to take some pictures back and not make any difference, why even make a scene out of it..

tavang

sarNie Juvenile
come on, Paj Zaub is only ONE person and your church is a WHOLE GROUP of people.. be logical..
but at the same time, if she's only there to take some pictures back and not make any difference, why even make a scene out of it..
its paj zaub. miss hmong california. she can get a crew to help her out. im just saying she can do a lot more than just pass out stuff.

candi

sarNie Juvenile
my bf says it looks more like she's promoting herself by signing her posters and taking pictures while passing out candies...and she only wants to travel...

ddawbb

sarNie Adult
my bf says it looks more like she's promoting herself by signing her posters and taking pictures while passing out candies...and she only wants to travel...

haha.. coming from a guy, that's funny. good one

ddawbb

sarNie Adult
lol.. it's so funny how this topic changed... the first page is all cheers.. and the last page is all complaints.. hmoob es hmoob es..

choo

sarNie Adult
i kinda wish she was dishing out some dollar bills or even coins....more than just candies though..

i took some time to read her entry in that one Magazine...about her trip to Thailand; seriously I'm not sure if she wrote it herself or not; disappointedly, but it was a tadbit too boring to me.

ps. and her own banquet w/out food?? was it a nofood banquet?LOL

^^ thanks for pointing out the typo....and does she really have that mark between her eyebrows??

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
that's stupid. no food at the banquet?!!! ahhaa.. tell me whoever went... they serve u water. LoLz..

btw, if she really wanted to help the hmong people in laos/thailand..wherever she went.. why not go there & use her own money..
wtf. lolz. say, the hmong community gave her money to go there. that's stupid.

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
WHOEVER MADE THE CALENDAR IS STUPID...LOL...THEY DEFIANTLY CAN'T SPELL...

everyone makes spelling errors..
they just missed it...
i still find it funny though...
speaking of spelling...
you spelled definitely wrong.
but then like i said.. everyone makes mistakes..

skoo_gurl

sarNie Egg
WOW!!! SO YOUNG!!! I just recently got back from Thailand-it's ONLY BEEN ONE WEEK SINCE I'VE BEEN BACK!!! I STILL MENTALLY THINK I'M STILL THERE!!! hahahahahaha....
I WENT ON A MISSION TRIP TO TELL THE HMONG PEOPLE IN THAILAND ABOUT GOD!!!! I LEARNED A LOT!!!! We drove by there, but they wouldn't let us in!! I REALLY WOULD'VE LOVED GOING THERE!!! But overall, YES, you don't have to be "famous/known" to go to THAILAND!! ANYONE CAN GO!!!! And you shouldn't go there to get attention!!! I PROMISE YOU, YOU'LL GET A LOT OF ATTENTION FROM EVERYONE IN THE VILLAGES BECAUSE YOU'RE AN AMERICAN!!! (Hmong American Girls=WHITE SKIN!!!! hahahaha....that's how you tell!!!!!) But, it's an EXPERIENCE you'll NEVER FORGET!!! It makes you think we take it for granted sometimes here in the US.
So, if anyone has the chance or opportunity to go, i saw GO FOR IT!!! IT'S AWESOME!! I PROMISE!!!