sai narm sarm cheewit--pan/weir
api mahar sethi--pan/stefan
liem pret karat--pan/win
tookatah reng rabum--pan/paul
wimarn mungkorn-- pan/oil
muay inter-- pan/stefan (on air soon)

Vanida

Save World Save Life
plik din su dao just like that lakorn of hers and only one i watch haha plus kwan was in there

N.jareeya

sarNie Egg
yeah she kept having more and more lakorns after plik din suu dao,and i only watched plik din suu dao coz i saw kwan in it LOL and they were all new actors and actress so i didnt know any of them until i watched plik din suu dao :D and in soub sao rao ruk with nam i think she was only 17 years old then, and after that like 2 years after she was in plik din suu with weir then she kept having new lakorn out. she is really famous in thailand right now i think. i thought her and weir are dating in real life but they are really close right? i think they are a really cute pair.. :D
is she the only child in her family?

nuthida

sarNie Egg
nope she's not the only child she has a younger brother and a younger sister.

sarN

sarNie Granny
when i first saw her in "plik din suu dao" i thought she was weird looking not weird like alien haha just different from other thai actress with her high cheek bone and big wide eye and small nose/mouth and she look kind like she mix w/Chinese ? After seeing plik din soo dao, sai narm sarm cheewit,api mahar sethi, liem pret karat , now i think she pretty cool and i like her in "api mahar sethi" the most . I think she goin hit it big

N.jareeya

sarNie Egg
thanks weir_pancake.
yeh i like all her lakorns and her latest one tookatah reng rabum "mainhiathao" i agree i think that she is really pretty in this lakorn and this lakorn is really good. she will also be having a new lakorn after tookatah reng rabum, she's acting with oil.

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
^.- in a way i like all of them..because she looked cute in each one ^.-

meisia

sarNie Egg
hai, i new here ... i always like to see weir and pancake together ....and i wish they are real couple off screen :wub: i see their news in tv and magazine but i don't understand so iam so sad uh uh . if everybody can tell me the news say please tell me . thanks much

N.jareeya

sarNie Egg
hai, i new here ... i always like to see weir and pancake together ....and i wish they are real couple off screen :wub: i see their news in tv and magazine but i don't understand so iam so sad uh uh . if everybody can tell me the news say please tell me . thanks much

hey,
i agree with you =] hehe well the news that you seen its about them being close friends and people ask them if they are girlfriend and boyfriend and their answers are not yet.. they say that their families are close.. these are the news that's been on with the two..
* swap cars
* bought a house together
* she met his parents
* goes into her house and fixes everything for her that needs fixing
* cooks for her
* really close to her sister and brother

hope this would help you.

meisia

sarNie Egg
thanks for u info. i am from indonesia but i always open thai lakorn every day and i wait monday ch7 pancake & oil lakorn .. :rolleyes: and i think its more good if the man is weir but its ok cos i like oil too...

pangrakpepper

sarNie Hatchling
I haven't seen any of her lakorns execpt the one with Paul but the one with Paul was good to me. I think I like it because her character was strong.