Pancake Khemanit & Rita Sririta; Vill Wannarot (WEDDING GURU vol. 2 no. 21 July 2013)

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
Hmm, the other model with Pancake on her cover kind of looks like Rita Sririta...I'll come back and edit the title and tag her name if I ever find out who it is. Their cover is nice, although Pancake's bow is too big and distracting. :facepalm: But she actually looks quite pretty.

As for Vill's cover...I hate it. :rant: Aah, her pose is so awkward, and her hairstyle is not too appealing... :nono1: I can tolerate the red lipstick, but the overall look and pose just kill the cover for me. I'm not fond of this look on her. But her last picture is gorgeous!!!! :drools: Now, why can't they use that for the cover?! Love her hairstyle, makeup, pose, everything in the last picture! :thumbsup:

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Agreed, Pancake's bow is too big and distracting. Nonetheless, they look gorgeous. Yeah, I believe that's Rita and Pancake :)
Vill looks gorgeous although I'm not too fond of the cover photo. The other photos are beautiful.

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Vill's cover makes her look like a rai bride lol The last photo is so lovely!

AikOm^_^

huajaikaungtur said:
Agreed, Pancake's bow is too big and distracting. Nonetheless, they look gorgeous. Yeah, I believe that's Rita and Pancake :)
Vill looks gorgeous although I'm not too fond of the cover photo. The other photos are beautiful.

Yeah, you also think it's Rita? LOL, I'm only certain of Pancake's distinct looks. :lol2: Yes, Vill's cover is terrible! xD

jjinxx said:
Vill's cover makes her look like a rai bride lol The last photo is so lovely!

Haha, you described it perfectly! :rofl: But yea yes! The last picture is indeed lovely! It's like I'm seeing Gandaomanee and Gandaowasee! :lol2:

YaMaMiKi

Official Chalida&Monchanok Stalker
Pancake And RITA Are Beautiful
Vill...As Much As Im Loving SSP This Isnt The Most Appealing Shoot

D~D

sarNie Adult
Maiko^_^ said:
Hmm, the other model with Pancake on her cover kind of looks like Rita Sririta...I'll come back and edit the title and tag her name if I ever find out who it is. Their cover is nice, although Pancake's bow is too big and distracting. :facepalm: But she actually looks quite pretty.

As for Vill's cover...I hate it. :rant: Aah, her pose is so awkward, and her hairstyle is not too appealing... :nono1: I can tolerate the red lipstick, but the overall look and pose just kill the cover for me. I'm not fond of this look on her. But her last picture is gorgeous!!!! :drools: Now, why can't they use that for the cover?! Love her hairstyle, makeup, pose, everything in the last picture! :thumbsup:
Dang Maiko.. Same thing as I was thinking again. So aweSome !!!!!
When I saw the cover picture.. I was DANG!!, Vill looks like Rita right there with Pancake, than I was like .. Wait.. It is Rita. Lol...
But that last photo of Vill is a gorgeous one.

cool :)

sarNie Adult
Vill looks so pretty on the last picture . doesn't she look like Ning Kullasatree there??...just a longer head version lol

AikOm^_^

Updated. It was Rita after all. :loool: Man, took me a long time to update this... More of Vill's pictures, but they aren't released by Magazinedee; they're scanned by a fan. I'm going to have to look them up first though. Will...probably post them up in a couple weeks or something. :lol: Depending on how lazy I am. :D Anyway, why must it be so difficult to tag names... Rita woman, how many names must you go by? :annoyed: Kidding, kidding!

YaMaMiKi said:
Pancake And RITA Are Beautiful
Vill...As Much As Im Loving SSP This Isnt The Most Appealing Shoot

No, not her most appealing shot, except for that last gorgeous picture. :lolyup:

D~D said:
Dang Maiko.. Same thing as I was thinking again. So aweSome !!!!!
When I saw the cover picture.. I was DANG!!, Vill looks like Rita right there with Pancake, than I was like .. Wait.. It is Rita. Lol...
But that last photo of Vill is a gorgeous one.

:lmao2: :highfive:

cool :) said:
Vill looks so pretty on the last picture . doesn't she look like Ning Kullasatree there??...just a longer head version lol

:lmao3: You cute meanie!!! :smack: :kiss:

cool :)

sarNie Adult
OMG Maiko  :whahuh: I was so confused what was happening until i read what i posted awhile back! 555 longer head version..what was i thinking. .? :scratchhead2:  :lmao2:

AikOm^_^

cool :) said:
OMG Maiko  :whahuh: I was so confused what was happening until i read what i posted awhile back! 555 longer head version..what was i thinking. .? :scratchhead2:  :lmao2:

Aw, now you're one adorable, confused, little minx! :lolyup: :kiss: :console: Haha, you too cute, Cool!!! :spin: :p Hehehe, you're right now; Vill does have a longer head than Ning. :lmao: