Pancake Khemanit

lovelana

sarNie Egg
No offense to all pancake's fans. I like her and all, she's a good actress, but its just that there's way too much of her lately. almost the whole week on ch.7 she on almost the whole week. kind of getting sick of her, too much in one time. she's in like all the commercials also. I just think that like this it will make people get sick of her really fast that's all.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
I'm not going to complain about her anymore^^. I've actually grown to thw fact that she'll be here for a long time so better get used to it.
It's been so much of her already that I don't even care. Anyway, it's not like I'm watching any of her lakorns right now. So it's all good. No complains or effect.

chibilaogurl

sarNie Adult
I agree too. I don't like her, shes annoying to me. I don't even watch her lakorn. I could care less about pancake.

boakim123

sarNie Egg
am a fan of pancake, so i will support her!!! lol///
i think i love muay inter, everyone should give her a chance na... watched it, very funny and cute!
but i do agree, her other lakorn should not come out too fast... looks weird she got two lakorns in a week'

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Wimarn Mungkorn was the only lakorn that I watched of hers ^_^. I actually finished it and loved it.
My sisters say Soo Sang Tawan is a pretty good lakorn, but I haven't had the chance to watch it yet.
Muay Inter looks funny too.

Ana

sarNie Adult
^ That's true..LOL.

Anywayz, most of Pancake lakorns are good. U just have to watch it one at a time. Not all at once.

nina07

sarNie Adult
LOL, i think their was a couple of threads started about this. They usuallly start fights too, from my experience. :lol:
As for Pancake, I usually just ignore her. I mean, she is the center of attention right now in the ET business in Thailand, so
I just basically tune out from her, and thats basically it. I do agree with Kristy, she's going to be in the ET business for a long
time, so I dont watch any of her lakorns, so i guess thats good. ;)

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
:wub: love pancake and this is in total the 6th pancake thread lmao or annoyance by pancake thread and I agree with ilovenumandoil if you don't tune into her as much than you wouldn't even notice her ... I'm a pancake fan myself and I don't even see her all the time lol .. I'm currently watching Muay Inter well part 1. because I don't really have time to watch many lakorns at the same time ^__-" but I think Pancake is good

nence

sarNie Juvenile
yeah i love pancake. you guy should really give her a try. I think pancake is just one of those girl who takes time to enter into your attention, because i wasn't a fan of her when i first saw her. Now i think she is like one of my fav. actresses.

rakcharm

sarNie Juvenile
ugh...so agree with u too much of pancake! where's everybody else's lakorns? the boss is so biased. yeah u can ignore her, but only for 3 days then the rest of the week she's on everyday haha.. plus her mags and commercials lol

i don't think she's that pretty. i think her face and facial features are uneven somehow like she has plastic surgery.

a break from pancake would be good :)