pancake sucking pae's lip

rakcharm

sarNie Juvenile
link

lol no it's suppose to be a real kiss. oh yeah she surely cheated on wier with pae no doubt about that. she's been really stressing it in interviews and stuff that she's been doing all these love scenes with pae because of the script like she's afraid that people is gonna think different. isn't that suspicious?

you know at first i was only complaining that she had too many lakorns and that's all but now i really dislike her to the point of not watching her work anymore. ok she wants to put on this goody two shoe image like who doesn't but at least make it realistic. the statement her mother and her made about not breaking up with wier because they never dated was so uncalled for. it totally threw me off and i was like that's it! that was so fake and now everything she does or say is just all fake to me. i mean if she had just stated yes they have broken up already then i would be more lenient.

tinah

sarNie Coma
eww. this is probaly why the ratings skyrocket because it wasnt doing well until the news of her and vier broked up came out

Muddie Murda

smile...
Was that suppose to be a kissing scene? Because if it is...man, it's pretty yuck lol. OMG even real couples don't even do that on screen. Okay fine, I'll be honest...I think it's also yuck because Pae looks extremely hideous there.

Libra078

sarNie Juvenile
I know When I was watching Kan Pak, they showed a clip of that
and I was like "Wow you do that after you break up with Vier! That's disgusting!"
NOw I truly feel sorry for Vier.

Kudaranai

sarNie Adult
That's not supposed to be a kiss, lol. If you watch the lakorn, it was a scene, she BIT him playfully. But no, it wasn't a kiss. The entire scene is quite cute actually.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o2BB1IgbQbY

The scene starts around the 13 minute mark.

saobomp

sarNie Adult
aw poor weir! sad

ugh he looks like a girl with all them hair; not attractive in my eyes!!!

sl33py

sarNie Hatchling
who knows, they probably continue this love scene off-screen.

if there's no dog shit, there wouldn't be any smell...
if there's no clue of them have feeling for eachother, the director wouldn't made this hilarous script.
thai people are very sensitive about this stuff. even a kiss is a "fake kiss" in most lakorn.

poor Vier

fun

Expired Sarnie
Ugh, Pancake is starting to get on my nerves lol not because she says she and Weir never had a thing together but the fact that she kissed and bit Pae lips ahahaha. The biting the lip was a bit disturbing, not because she bit his lips but she bit Pae's lip.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Pancake certainly has no trouble with doing this scene. This scene was pretty extreme for a lakorn. At first quick glance i thought they were frenching, :sick: Thank god they weren't.

saobomp

sarNie Adult
who knows, they probably continue this love scene off-screen.

if there's no dog shit, there wouldn't be any smell...
if there's no clue of them have feeling for eachother, the director wouldn't made this hilarous script.
thai people are very sensitive about this stuff. even a kiss is a "fake kiss" in most lakorn.

poor Vier
lol yah probably so off screen! yah that's a bit disturbing to me as well...

saobomp

sarNie Adult
Ugh, Pancake is starting to get on my nerves lol not because she says she and Weir never had a thing together but the fact that she kissed and bit Pae lips ahahaha. The biting the lip was a bit disturbing, not because she bit his lips but she bit Pae's lip.
lol yah i know right his lip!!!

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
I find the biting bottom lip disturbing as well. Her teeth pierce his lips for a quite a long second, like she didn't want to let go.

ayang874

sarNie Hatchling
umm, yummy, j/k kinda gross. they're perfect for each other. not the best looking couple but they sure seem to like causing scandals.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Ok i was tempted to go watch the scene and i guess they tried to make it look cute. But if i was with my lover and i wanted to tease him or something i would like playfully smack him not bite his lip LOL. Her kisses with Pae are so natural unlike with Weir....

Picture credit to iheartlakorns and dirtiilaundry:

Comparison of the kisses

hippo

sarNie Adult
link

lol no it's suppose to be a real kiss. oh yeah she surely cheated on wier with pae no doubt about that. she's been really stressing it in interviews and stuff that she's been doing all these love scenes with pae because of the script like she's afraid that people is gonna think different. isn't that suspicious?

you know at first i was only complaining that she had too many lakorns and that's all but now i really dislike her to the point of not watching her work anymore. ok she wants to put on this goody two shoe image like who doesn't but at least make it realistic. the statement her mother and her made about not breaking up with wier because they never dated was so uncalled for. it totally threw me off and i was like that's it! that was so fake and now everything she does or say is just all fake to me. i mean if she had just stated yes they have broken up already then i would be more lenient.
:thumbsup: :thumbsup:
you took the words right out of my mouth, except that i refuse to let her in my house, unless its on some entertainment bit.
she's so perfect its not right.
but watev's

and that's so ewwww, even if it wasn't a real kiss. playfully bite his lip??? ok thennn.

juicyfruit

sarNie Elites
this guy is just one word... UGLY ...... <_< just hate both of them and i dont have any reason for that :blahblah:

meenia

sarNie Adult
I don't even know what to say.. IT's so pancake..only she can do it like that.. But i don't really care, good that weir and her are not together anymore.. At least she did that with pae.. imagine if it was like om or something.. I'll be mad... i don't want to see her with om.. he's just too good for her..