Pantip Fav. Actor/Actress of the week poll

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
WOW.... go margie.. hmm aum is in 2nd place eh.. go .. go.. xp hehe hmm win dropped.. >_< ...

tikklles

sarNie Adult
go margie.....she so deserves it, she is doing such a good job in BJ.....donut is cute too....aum should have been number one...

u00htg2

sarNie Hatchling
What kindof poll is this and who votes? The choices just look. . . weird.

cecilia

Staff member
AWESOME .. CONGRATS to MARGIE on this poll. she totally deserve it .. her acting surpass her previous work. Congrats to aum as well for 2nd place.
Tui is so mean in TRGR but i really like him in normal life .. he's super funny to hang out with .. the other day when RS aired, he get to hug p'tik and was super excite b/c P'Tikker was his idol. Fon's idol is also Tui too .. ((sorry, off topic))

Raiya

sarNie Adult
Yay for Margie and Donut :D !! Ew... Tui beated Aum to #2? That's not right -_- .
Yep agreed! Go go go for Margie and Donut!

Happy Aum is number two! Maybe the voters are mad he's not too nice to Peurng in BJ LOL!

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
i am not feeling the poll at all whatsoever... who the hell is that dude who beat Aum?!?! How did he beat aum????? :blink: :eek:

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
I'm not surprise with the poll. I think for the actress is should be Donut,Margie,Cheer. I think Donut acting is better than Mwrgie in they lakorn, hehe. For the actor is totally mess up, I think Aum or Win should get a higher vote.

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
yay! our adorable new nang'ek Peung made it onto the list once....good start for her...now if only ppl would stop underestimating our poor Pong **tears**