Pao Paowalee (TVPOOL vol. 23 no. 1170 October 2012)

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
Pao is looking beautiful and adorable, but the cover isn't one of the best Tvpool covers. Maybe it's the colors, but I find the pink background too bright even for Pao's pink dress, and therefore, it doesn't really compliments her dress; instead, it just hurts my eyes to look at it. Not to mention that while Pao is looking all right on the cover, they oversized her head and made her head look too big while her body is too small. :thumbdown: :facepalm: Sooooooo not the best cover of Pao's. Her pose is cute and adorable though. :)

The inside pictures are gorgeous, and all the dresses are so pretty and match her so much (gotta love Tvpool's style of dresses for their magazine shoots! :D). Her poses are cute and natural-looking as well. Pao is indeed a hot singer! Although she's more cute than hot, I still find her hot. :wub:

Here's a picture about an interview(?) with Chompoo (or gossip about Chompoo and Yaya) for those who are interested.

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
Pao is a gorgeous gal but the cover is just atrocious.
I know, rite, Cupid Candy? :yes: Perhaps it's the bright colors overall, but it looks like they really shrinked Pao's body and enlarged her head... Bad editing rite there! :thumbdown: