Paradise music video

Fearless

sarNie Adult

Contains 10 songs from albums 1 -4

Hopefully it will finally be coming out. I hope they don't delay it anymore.

LOL... I'm such an idot! I just noticed on the topic I put Paradise instead of destiny.. sorry about that! LOL

ntxhais

sarNie Hatchling

Contains 10 songs from albums 1 -4

Hopefully it will finally be coming out. I hope they don't delay it anymore.

errm...do you mean Destiny MV? I saw the heading thing and was surprised that is was Destiny...LOL!!! Isn't paradise the band kinda expired...retired....???

Mae

sarNie Adult
YES! I've been waiting forever for DESTINY'S music video..it better come out because I'm losing patience on waiting....I'm a huge fan and it just better come out!!!!! Can't wait...love their songs.... Destiny is different from other groups because they're songs have such beautiful meanings...the lyrics are like beautiful poems.... My favorite song is Just for Love...

mai92

sarNie Adult
It has been forever since I saw their music videos....can't wait for the up coming music videos Of Destiny.. :lol:

kikiy916

sarNie Juvenile
no i heard that heard that last year.
was PARADISE'S year to rest and they're coim back this year..but i not sure..
but letsjust wait and see...but their but if they do really come back...
PLEASE HAVE BETTER SONGS>>> BUT YEAH

ddawbb

sarNie Adult
omg.. why come back after making such a huge announcement that they broke up.. sheesh..
but yeah, I do hope they produce more good songs :) I still love paradise, destiny, and of course, my all time favorite whyteshadows :D **my opinions**

leek18

sarNie Adult
when it come out and some of you guys buy and make sure that you guys rip it and upload to us so we can watch because some of us are no $$$$$$$$ so please do that. if i have it or my sister them buy then i will upload the music video.

calla

sarNie Adult
u are such a joker....leek18 :)
but i think its better for us to get our own.....that's to support our hmong people.