Parnwad Hemmanee (Per-i)

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
heyyy that's the chick in La ong Dao with Aom & kong!

she looks different! didn't recognize her... she got killer legs!

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
The first time I sa the girl was from Suriyan Chanta (ahhhh ahhh ahh ahhhh). Anybody, ring a bell? Prob. not. Muaha.

She's aight. Her face is a bit assymetric, of course not everyone has perfectly symmetrical faces.. but I always notice hers.

I'm prob a lil tisted. But I always have this little desire to see all these nang rais play the roles of nang aek.... and vice versa. So yeah, it ould be interesting to see her in a goody to shoe role.

Thanks for the pic lynda.

max

sarNie Elites
I love Pei, but it seems like as I see her more and more, she looks less and less pretty. I first saw her in Soh Sanae Ha as Aum's friend, and then I saw her in Muang Dala as that one officer's wife. She was so cute back then. Now, she looks kind of different, plus her implants are far too big for such a small person like her. Regardless, Pei is one of my favorite nang rai's ^^

Thanks for sharing!

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
that girl is one of the n'rai that i hate most especially in roy adeed hang ruk...she just give me the wanna kill her look..

judyp

sarNie Adult
really, you girls think that guy's hot? i guess we have totally different taste. lols. he's okay, but i wouldn't say he's hot. he doesn't look manly enough for me. hahah. :lol:

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
yes. parnwad is sooo hot =) looks pretty slutty also. ahah
i wonder how R got a girl like that? >:] hahaha!

mainira

sarNie Hatchling
to me, i think that she is one of the prettiest actress out there in thailand. just on look, i think that she surpass about 3/4 of the n'ek. that's is just my opinon though.....she is one of those girld that look good all around.....