Passion Night

imaginarygur

sarNie Adult
awww... pity soriya... she's pregnant.. luckily harit want to take responsibility... but he's so bad... having affair everywhere.. sigh... can't wait for them to fall in love... :p

chinkywinky

sarNie Adult
Chapter 4

Soriya was driving home in the rain. Work was awful. She missed Emmy greatly today. Goodness, it wasn’t so bad a few days ago but now it’s becoming painful. Strange... Most people get miserable leaving their baby on the first day and then it gets easier afterward but for her, it was backward. She speed through the lights and hurry to park. It poured by now as she got out and run to the front door with keys ready to unlock.

Annie hurry to her and took her jacket and purse. “Where’s Emmy?” she ask.

“Upstairs miss but....” Soriya hurry… she wasn’t going to wake her daughter up. She wanted to embrace her and give her mini kisses. Her feet move swiftly making way toward the nursery, she halt at the doorway. She stare at him feeding Emmy her bottle. He’s home early, way early.

Harit look up and smile slightly. She strangely smile back. “How’s work?” he ask.

“Okay,” she replies, realizing she was partial wet from the rain. “You’re home early.”

While Emmy suck on her bottle, milk starts to drip through her hungry lips. “Yea, you mind passing the towel.”

Soriya grab it of the crib and kneel next to them, placing the towel under her chin. She couldn’t help and smooch her baby cheek. It was getting chummy by the day.

Harit smile, “miss Emmy that much?”

She bit her lip feeling the shyness coming on. “Yea....”

“Then stay home with Emmy. I’m sure she misses you too.”

She stare at him and got up. “I can’t.”

“Why not? You’re not obligate to work.” He stood up preparing to put Emmy back into her crib so she can continue her nap. “I make enough to provide for the both of you,” staring at Soriya as she place a blanket over Emmy.

Yes, she knows he can provide. He managed his own real estate firm compare to her small accounting job starting at base salary. “I like to be independent.”

“Fine,” he wasn’t going to argue. Harit wanted her to know she had choices. "your regular allowance is still given."

"Um, you can stop it." silence. he didn't say anything. she lift her eyes to look at him. He seem hurt. "It's.. I have a job now... i won't bother you anymore.

"Why the hell would I be bother?"

"I don't want to talk about it anymore." She glance at her baby and leaves the room.

He was on her heel. "But I do..." and when she didn't stop walking, he grip her arm and pull her to face him. When he realize he was still holding her arm, he immediately let go and apologize.... "sorry," seeing she was rubbing her arm. he might have been too rough. "Do you have someone at work to provide you allowance?"

Her eyes fill with confusion. "What are you talking about?"

"You know, is there another man taking my place?" Was he possessive toward her? Can't be...

"I can't believe you're saying this..." when he's the one who have the mistress.

"well?"

"You're crazy...." she turn her body to walk away but not fast enough, feeling his hands wrap around her waist, pulling her close. Too close.

"What do you think you're doing harit?" Struggling in his arms.

"Nothing Soriya..." he whisper in her ears.

"then let go.." she glare at him.

"don't forget, i'm the only man in your life." his voice soft.

"i can't say the same thing about you, can i?" her heart felt a sting. .

Her words pinch him. True. He had nina also. "So..." when both saw Annie at the stairs, soriya use strength to push him but he didn't budge. "Annie's not going to save you."

Annie smile and went back down stairs. It was the first time she seen them that close.

"Annie.. wait, come back!"

Harit let out a chuckle. "I told you she's not going to save you." Soriya kept nudging his chest to let her go. "We're going to my business dinner function tonight. Get ready by 7pm."

No. she won't go. "I....."

"....have nothing to wear?" she gasped. How did he know? Hmph! "We have time to swing by the boutique and pick something out."

"No... I can find something to wear."

Harit grin and loosen his arms. He watch her storm off to her room in her white satin sleeveless blouse neatly tuck into the a-line black skirt showing her lean calves. Sexy. Damn sexy alright. This was his first time seeing her in business attire. Before, being pregnant and all, she wore only sweats and t-shirts. Once in awhile, she'll wear a dress to accompany him to his business function. Sigh. Better shower and maybe take a short nap. He's going to need it while strolling to his room and closing the door. This is going to be their first outing since Emmy’s arrival. God, he couldn’t wait. For some odd reason, he felt his heart slighly beating....

pze

sarNie Adult
awww.....hes falling for his wife n he doesnt even know it.....

update soon girl....im enjoying this.........

pze

sarNie Adult
ahuh i agree....he does seem concerned about her.....n possessive too.....although he doesnt think so....hehe......

shes only his.....lol

lilypha

sarNie Adult
but he is selfish... how come he is having affair while she was pregnant and now when she comes to good shape, he is back on the husband track... I can sense who soriya feel and hope she doesnt give in easily. she needs to teach him a good damn lesson.

pze

sarNie Adult
yes he is selfish.....he can go out n do all that but she cant.....i totally agree with u there.....

im curious as too how the story is gonna turn out

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
he's falling in love!!! aaaahhh!!! :wub: and he's also possessive.. but selfish... anyhow, he's still falling in love with her... more pls!!! :lol:

cecilia

Staff member
woohoo. i finally catch up ..
dang, this is GOOD STUFF .. :p
i love it ..

hm. so Soriya love him, but hate him b/c of his selfishness --- having someone else
it's also understandable too if he's not that possessive of her. He just want to have the all 'HER' to himself.

he's falling for her .. i say, push NINA over and come back to SORIYA.
Emmy sound like a CUTE CHILD :wub:

lilypha

sarNie Adult
again please add some hot guys in to boil up selfish mr harith... I want him to test the pain that he took soriya for granted and have affair.

I love soriya character here; she is strong and wanna be independent from him and I can see she is in pain and heat of jealousy...

cecilia

Staff member
^sad thing is that .. Harit have Nina before he met Soriya.
but still, that doesn't give him the right to claim possession.
they should have those contract, sign here, and follow. LOL

i'm rooting for Soriya making Harit jealous as i sense, she does care and love him, just MAD that he took her for grant .. but then again,
they force themselves to marriage. so they need to work something out --- just not fair to claim something and do opposite of that love :lol:

imaginarygur

sarNie Adult
awww... harit is falling in love with soriya without him knowing it... must make him suffer for everything that he did... hahaha....

chinkywinky

sarNie Adult
Chapter 5

Harit pulls up for valet parking. He step out and hand over the keys. Soriya cling to her shawl. The air was getting nippy. The host led them to their table by the window already seated by a couple.

"Hey Mike," Harit smile and gave him a hand shake then proceed to shake Mike wife, Sue’s hand. “This is my wife, Soriya.” He said, with his palm against her small back.

She extend her hand to shake Mike and Sue... "Nice to meet you." she greet them with a smile. She sat down as Harit pull out her chair .

They all talk and laugh though out dinner over a bottle of wine. Soriya decline. She didn't want any liquor in her body due to breast feeding.

While the men talked business, the ladies gotten to know one another.

"The last dinner event, Harit mentioned he's a father. Congratulation." said Sue lifting her glass of wine to her lips.

Soriya. "Thanks."

"He showed me a picture of her, Emmy right?"

"Right."

"She's adorable." Sue glance over to Harit. "She's looks just like him."

God, she was tired of hearing that. No one ever said Emmy had her lips or toes! "Yes, she's his princess." All of a sudden, soriya felt Harit arms wrap around her shoulder and pull her close to him. She try not to be shock and pretend to smile while trying to ease out of his hold.

“Geez Harit, can’t get enough of yourwife?” Teases Mike.

Harit glance over seeing her trying so hard to like his touch. “Never.. “ She look at him and he wink.

She kept her eyes on Mike and Sue with a fixed smile on her face. They started to get cozy with each other.
The soft piano music playing in the front attracting couples and they were going toward the small dance floor.. "Why don't we join them?" ask mike.

Sue nod and so did Harit. He got up and tug Soriya arm to get up also. She wanted to protest but that meant embarrassing him. And her. Sigh. Harit quickly grab her hand and held it all the way to the dance floor. He act like she was going to run away even though she had thought of it but that would risk awkwardness.

"What was all that for?" she ask, grunting her teeth.

He laugh, “I was just trying to make you comfortable…” then smile. “ I know how you get uncomfortable at these events.”

She makes a squirm face. "I'm perfectly fine."

"You sure?" Staring into her annoy face. “You kept playing with the straw.”

Why did he have to notice so much? Yes, she was nervous. She’s never big in meeting people and making conversations. She was always the school girl until she married him.

"Remind me to take you shopping this weekend…"

"Why?"

"I'm tired of seeing you in black dresses."

"I like black dresses." She lied. Actually, that was all she had in her closet before blowing up. Even now, the dress was a bit tight on her.

Harit shook his head. "You’ve glow so much since Emmy’s arrival….” She was glowing now. “Colors will radiate your skin.”

Soriya turn her eyes away. Is he complimenting her? She didn't want to think of it, for sure she will blush. “Oh what do you know about glow and color.” she mutter underneath her breath.

Harit pull her body close. So close, their chests were touching. “I know everything about you.”

Oh goodness, why so close? Her breast is still sore from feeding Emmy earlier. “You should pay attention to your mistress. Her needs are important too.” Before Harit had the chance to answer, the music end and soriya pull out of his arms; quickly walking back to the table.

Dessert was served. Soriya kept quiet and eyes on her spoon. She couldn’t wait to get back and hold Emmy. They bid their goodbyes when their cars arrived. Harit held the door open for his lady and shut it afterward. He got in and drives off. No words were exchanged. She stare out her window with him glancing over several times.

“I don’t know why you’re acting like this.” He let out a deep breath. “You already know the deal.”

“Yea I do.” Not turning her face toward him. She bit her bottom lips hard to stop it from trembling.

“Look at me.” but she didn’t. He was getting irritated. Soon, they were in front of the house and as soon he park, she got out.. fast ….with keys in her hand. She felt his presence behind her as she unlocks the door. But she didn’t make it up the stairs when he pull her into his arms after kicking the door shut.

“Harit…” she murmur, feeling his big hands all over her back, dragging her into his office. “Stop this now.” She command him but it was like talking to a freaking robot. Once inside, he didn’t let go with one hand firm on the side of head so she that she’ll look at him. “Tell me Soriya…”

“Tell you what?!” she struggle not to look at him but it was impossible when he had her head in lock.

“Why are you acting like a jealous wife?”

“What?” she stop her struggle. “I am not!”

“We both know this marriage is for Emmy’s sake. I was honest with you about my needs and that I was going somewhere else to deal with it." He look into her eyes firmly. “But you weren’t honest with me. If you want me all to yourself.. Why didn’t you just say so then?” Harit eagerly want the answer from her eyes.

She didn’t hesitate, her eyes on fire. “you want to know why? Because I could careless what you do with your life. She laugh. “I never forgot we got married for Emmy’s sake. I live with it every day but don’t you worry, soon you can have your damn life back!

Harit turn to laugh, lift his face toward the ceiling then return back to stare at Soriya.

“That’s not supposed to be funny.”

‘Your eyes always tell a different story but that’s okay. Just to let you know, my life is you and Emmy. I didn’t stay married this long just so you can walk out as you damn well pleased.”

“Watch me.” she growl at him.

He smirk… “watch me eh?” He lean in and kiss her hard… feeling her squirm in his hold but he didn’t care. He pull away as she gasp for air. “When you marry harit, you are married for life.”