Passion without Boundaries

chubs

sarNie Egg
Chapter 1

The candle lights sway to the soft beat of the saxophone playing from the apartment above, blending seductively with the sound of water dripping slowly from the faucet and into the standing pool filled with rose petals and perfume. She closed her eyes to allow the music to drift into her soul as she swept her hand back and forth lightly to create a small ripple. The hotness of the bath caused some sweats to trickle from her neck down to the top of her breast and disappears into the water. She sighed heavenly.

A door open softly but she did not open her eyes, instead she smiles. She felt a sudden coldness trailing from behind her left ear down to her shoulder then the coldness disappeared but reappeared again on the right side. She could feel the chill running along her skin even under the steaming hot water.

"hot and cold, it's what you desire is it not?" he whispered into her ears. She answered by sinking into the water a little bit more and sigh. He then picks up another ice made with the finest blush wine and a small sweet strawberry frozen in the middle and gently glide it back and forth across her lips, melting the sweet liquid.

She open her mouth slightly to taste the sweet nectar with the tip of her tongue. Definitely a nice blend of dark honey and ripe berries.

As the ice got smaller, he push the rest into the warmth of her mouth, letting the heat of her tongue melt it completely so that she can finally taste the jewel.

"sweet isn't it?" he asked. His voice smooth and caressing.

"mmm" was all she can hummed as she chew softly. The sweetness of the fresh strawberries burst along her taste buds.

He began to pull the ivory chopsticks from her hair, causing some to tumble into the water while the rest sat freely on top of his hands while it gently massages her neck. "you feel a little tense today, working too hard again?"

"uh huh" she sighed. He was gentle but yet strong, hitting all the right spot.

"don't worry, i'll take care of you." he promised and again, goosebumps ran through her body. The water was getting cold, or was it. She heard the flickering of a lighter. Not a moment too soon, the aroma of cinnamon and clove drift into her nose. The aroma relaxed her even more.

His big hands gently work the knot from her neck then moved down to her shoulders and back and forth, spending some time on it. He then move up to her scalp and gently massages it. All her senses were overload. From the soft sound of the sax to the relaxing scent of the oil.

Her breathing got slower, steadier, quieter. Knowing that she once again fallen asleep under the magic of his touch, he blew out all the candles and reached for her soft thick towel sheet. He cover the top of the tub to give her a little privacy even though he knew she was not totally naked. She never does, knowing he would visit.

He sink his hands into the warm water and scoop her up. He then carry her out that bathroom and down the hall to the bedroom he visit twice a week for the past six months but never use. Her bed was turned down, as it always is. He laid her gently on top of her red satin sheet and right away she started to curled up. He pulled the black satin coverlet he got her for "just because" over her with one hand while the other slowly pull the towel out. The soft texture of the towel running across her warmth skin caused her to sigh. Such a seductive sigh.

He spread the damp towel across the back of the chair next to her bed. The chair he always sit in to watch over her while she sleeps. Making sure she's safe before he leaves. He loves to watch her. Her rich brown silky hair spreading out on the redness of the pillow made her cheeks glow with a touch of pink. Blending nicely with her soft lips.

His phone vibrate, time for him to go. She's safe. He got up but did not turn and go, instead, he bent down and touch her lips with his own. He could still taste the wine on her lips. "Sweet dreams." he told her.

She open her eyes as soon as she heard the sound of the door closed and the lock snap back into place.

She lift the scarf from her eyes and toss it on the table then closed her eyes again. "One day, I will know who you are and why I am here." she promised herself again for the hundredths time but for right now, she just wanted to sleep so she can continue to feel his caress in her dreams.

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
wow that so was seductive...i wonder who they are...and why she is there too...what a great first chapter^^ thanks :D

WELCOME TO SARNWORLD...i see that you are new...make yourself at home....well you can call me 'RR' heehee i'm usually here in the fanfic area so yup....

chubs

sarNie Egg
thank you rr.. i'm not actually new.. been here for ages but just writing under a penship.. i wrote before but they were so so, some were hot but not steaming hot.. lol.. and i havent wrote for a while..was bored and stumbled into sarn's no rules thing.. so that got me :yahoo: .. it's time to show my other side.. :lol:

glad you like it.. i have no plans for this story.. dont know where it's going.. just going to freestyle it.. so they could be anyone.. we'll have to use our imaginations til it's time to reveal..

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
oh i see..well welcome to the fanfic area :D heehee... lol yeah the no rules is cool...can't wait to read more of your story..imagination is the best! hmmmm

chubs

sarNie Egg
Chapter 2
The sun peeps through the blind, lighting the room with its soft natural glow. He never likes to turn on the bright man made light. He was always a nature’s guy, odd as it may be. He grew up with nature, sleep on the dirt and washes in the stream. He never hid the fact that he was an orphan, running with a group of mischief. He just doesn’t like to talk about it. None of them did. They never forgot the past but they never let the past rule them.

As he was typing away, the door flew open and the light snapped on. “Where is my sister?!”

He looks up then smiles. He leaned back in his chair and propped his feet up on his desk. She gave him a disgusting look, as he expected of course. Her and her haughty self, thinking she’s above the rest. “Well hi to you too kitty.”

She clenched her fist tightly, her nails digging into her palm. “My name is not KITTY!” she snapped. He knew she was trying her damn hardest to contain her anger.

“I don’t like your real name. What was it again?” he asked, pretending not to remember then waved it off, “Doesn’t matter, I like kitty better.” He said with a smile. He loves pushing her buttons .

She bit her lips, count to 5 to calm herself. “I said where is my sister?!” she asked once more.

He shrugged, “How would I know. If she’s your sister, then wouldn’t you know?”

“Don’t play with me. I know you kidnapped her.”

“and why would I do that?” he asked, bored.

She walks further into the room. He watched how her hips sway seductively with each step she takes. She placed both hands on his desk, leaned down and looked him straight in the eyes. “Because you think she’s your sister and that she’s in danger.”

His eyes pierced back at her, “Oh I know she’s not, or is she?”

Was he referring to the first? Or the later?

It doesn't matter.

She snapped back up straight, “Of course she’s not. She was born and raised as humans in a human environment with loving parents, REAL parents, and loving siblings.” She spat at him then as if he was a worm beneath her expensive shoes, “While you on the other hand were born and raised by animals, running with animals.”

He put his feet back on the ground and got up, walks around his desk toward her. His face, clearly shows that he did not appreciate what she just said. “Animal am I?” he asked, his teeth clenched so hard that his jaw twitch.

She knew she went overboard, she always does when it comes to him. He backed against the edge of his desk, she had nowhere to run to. He was closing in. “Oh I’ll show you animal kitty.” He grumbled low in his throat, like a lion closing in on it's prey.

“You wouldn’t dare.” She challenged. She was so backed up against the desk that she was practically on top of it. Her skirt started to rise up a little as he inches into her and she inches onto the desk.

“Oh kitty, I dare anything when it comes to you, don’t you know that?” he growled. Forget about pushing her button, right now, at this moment he wanted to unbutton the rest of those buttons that are suffocating her twin babies. Poor thing.

She fell back onto the desk, with her elbows propping her up. His thighs held her in place as he inches down into her. The musky scent of his cologne, a blend of tonka bean and amber drifted into her system making her weak in the knees. She always hated that about herself. His scent always made her weak. Her body felt as if it was plunged into a pool of ice first then dipped into a hot spring. “don’t you dare.” She threatened.

“will the little kitty turn into a lioness if I dare? I’ve never mounted a lioness before. Is she as raw as they say?” he mocks, “Now would be a good time to find out, don’t you think?” he asked with his lips only a breath away. All he needed to do was open his mouth and he’ll be able to lick her lips.

Her heart was beating a thousand beat per second. He notice her blouse rising up and down, highlighting the suffocation even more. His eyes drift from her eyes down to the bosoms then back up wearing such a satisfying smirk on his face. With shaking hands, she pushed him off of her and ran toward the door. She yanked the door open with frustration but before she leave, she turned to face her nemesis once more, “I will have my sister back!” she promised then slammed the door shut.

He fell back onto his desk and took a deep breath, trying to recompose himself. Bitterly he vowed, “No you won’t. Not if I can help it.”

chubs

sarNie Egg
Chapter 3

The soft music of Calories Blah Blah drifted into her dreams. The soothing voice of his lullaby made her smile, even in her sleep. “It’s time to wake up sleeping beauty.” Someone whispered into her ears.

Her senses woke up, he came! She silently screamed with excitement but when she snapped her eyes open, she was just surrounded by the morning lights of Apollo and the sound of her favorite song, the voice beside the heart.

With disappointment, she sighed then sat up. He didn’t come for two days now. He doesn’t really come daily, well at least not when she’s awake. Most of the time, he would come two or three times a week and she never know which day either. Sometime he would show up while she’s bathing, which is why she always have her bikini on. The one he bought her with a note saying she must wear this when she bathe, as well as a silk scarf over her eyes. Or sometime he would come in the middle of the night, while she’s sleeping. When he comes during that time, the only lights illuminating the room would be from the moonlight of Artemis. So all she would see is the outline of his body. He would crawl into bed with her and hold her on some day, or talk with her on others.

She miss those nights, really miss it and she doesn’t even know why. Any other girls would be scared of out of minds, in which she was the first few weeks she woke up here. However now, after six months, he no longer scared her. She still wonders why she’s here, why she’s under locks and keys. Yet she felt safe.

Each time he came to see her, he brought her things she love. She doesn’t know how he knew about those things, she asked but he never answered. Then one day, a few months ago he showed up in the middle of the night. Our first night together, the night I realized my heart. I woke up to “the voice beside the heart” playing softly on the player.

“I’m sorry to wake you.” He said. I was confused on why he was there, it was nearly midnight and the room was pitched black, except for the light from the moon.

“it’s ok.” I told him. The sliding door was open, letting in a cool breeze and the gentle sound of low tide slapping against the rocks at the bottom of the cliff. The two story place she was locked up in stood alone on a cliff. Only way out was either down the cliff in which she will never go or through the dense forest, another place she will never go. They were her phobia, as if he knew that. Maybe he did. She often wondered how he got there. Does he live in the apartment above where she cannot venture? Or does he drive in from where ever when he comes see her? Questions that she could not get answers to.

“Are you cold? Should I shut the door?” he asked.

She shook her head, “No, the nightgown you provide me is warm enough.” She told him.

He nodded then step closer to the bed, “Do you like the song?” he asked her.

She listen, it's not loneliness..it's not accidential.. for me to love you… “yes I do, I love this song.”

He put out his hand, “Would you care to dance?” he asked. That was the night she found his voice to be rich, deep, and soothing.

With shaky heart, she put her little hand in his and he pull her up, gently. Everything about him was gentle.

He place one of her hand on his shoulder as he slid his arm around her waist. He held her other hand up in the air firmly and again gently then glides her across the room. Her face, close to his neck, she could smell his musky scent. His signature scent. The scent that she finally gotten used to, the scent that makes her heart beat. She doesn’t know what possessed her to lay her head on his shoulder, but she did. He held her closer, tighter and she felt his lips kissing her hair.

Her heart started to beat faster, oh my god, she’s in love. How? When?

As if he knew, he told her, “just close her eyes and listen.” And so she did

the heart just told.. it might not be enough.. but i am sure, that it's you…

When the music ended, their dance did not. “Who are you?” she asked him.

“Does it matter?” he asked in return but she did not answer. “Why find out when the answer might be a stab in the heart. Who we are or what we are, all that matter is how we feel.” He told her as he held her tighter as if he would lose her if doesn’t.

He was right, what does it matter? And if knowing who he is means destroying this moment, she rather not know. Selfish and scary yes but don’t we all live by our feelings?

“you’re thinking too much.” He whispers into her ear. “time to go to bed.”

“wwhat?”

He chuckles, “Don’t worry little girl, I won’t do anything you don’t want done.” He promised then scoops her up in his arms and carried her to bed. He laid her down on the bed gently and pulled the cover over her.

He went to the other side of the bed and got in. He pulled her into his arms and held her under his chin.

“Are you going to sleep here?” she asked him, listening to the steady rhythm of his heart.

“Just until you fall asleep. I want to keep you safe.” He told her as he plays with her hair gently.

“I am safe.”

“Yes, you are. Now you are.” He told her.

She lifts her head to look up at him, all she could see was the outline of his face but she could tell how serious he was. “what do you mean now? Wasn’t I safe before?”

He didn’t want to answer her. Didn’t want to tell her that her sister was trying to kill her. Her fake sister. “go to sleep and dream a sweet dream. For as long as I am alive, you will be safe. We’ll take care of you.” He whispers, tilting his head down so that his lip was close to hers. ‘I promise.” He said then claimed her mouth for the first time, giving her her first real kiss. She tasted of sweet berries. He rolled her beneath him; his mouth never leaving hers as his hand gently explores the softness of her arms, her side, her waist and her soft flat stomach. When her fingers sink into his hair, he knew it was time to stop. Either stop now or do the unthinkable. He pry her fingers from his hair and unlock their lips, “go to sleep.” He told her once again.

And so that night she slept and dreamed her sweet dream. She dreamt of him swaying her across the meadow along the cliff to the sound of the gentle waves.

She opens her eyes again from the memories of the first night. She always carries and remembers that night, when she misses him and that is every night he didn’t visit.

She pulled the cover off of her and got out of bed. The music turns off and the laptop beep, indicating that he just messaged her. That’s the only thing the laptop could do, messaging. She has a video on her end, in case he wanted to see her but of course she never sees him. She doesn’t even know the face of the man she loves, only the sound of his voice.

Morning, hope you sleep well.

Yes I did, thanks for the wakeup music. I slept in a little. She typed back.

It’s ok you were up late.

I was waiting for you.

I know, sorry I couldn’t come. Had something to do. he apologized.

it’s ok she type, although she was disappointed and sadden.

I’ll go see you tonight. We’ll have dinner on the patio. There is a red silk dress in the closet, all the way in the back. Wear it for me tonight.

Dinner, he wants to have dinner with her, she said excitedly to herself. Does that mean what I think it means? That I will finally see how he looks like?

Well? You went quiet. Is it a date?

She quickly typed, yes, I’ll be waiting.

He smile, then signed off and shut his laptop.

imaginarygur

sarNie Adult
it's really mysterious... haha... is this story will be without a character name?

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
oh that was fantastic...the main guy is very mysterious...never letting his face be seen by her...this is a mystery..who is really the bad guy...who does he want..the one he has captive..or the other sister..hmmmm

chubs

sarNie Egg
Chapter 4

He put his laptop back into the bag, grab his cup of coffee, and got up to leave. He could see her from the corner of his eyes and he grunted. As he walks out to his car, she follows. She thinks she's so slick, so sly, so smart. How she always under estimated him. Does she really think that he wouldn't notice her following him for two days? Did she really believe that her black wig and loads of makeup will disguise her?

Oh how little she knows about him. Rule number 1 when you make someone your enemy is to know everything about them. The colors of their eyes, the feel of their skin, and their scent. He knows it all, he studied it all. He can even pick her out in a pitch black stadium of a thousand girls.

She would not be hard to hunt. She must not realized that she wear the scent every day. Roses with a touch of vanilla wood. Exotic, one of a kind. Just the scent of her excites him. This game she's playing excites him.

He got into his black Lexus and drove off. She follows. He slows down when he felt that she was about to lose him. "Come on baby, keep up. It's still early." he told her through his back mirror.

She tried to keep at least two cars behind him, not wanting him to realize that someone is following. It's been two days and he hasn't led her to her sister yet. She was getting pissed off. Her sister has been missing for over seven months now and she knows he has her. Thinking she was his long lost sister. How crazy he is. How can she be? She knows for sure that her parents never had an extra-maritial affair and even if they did, her parents would never, ever abandon a child. He must be crazy. Crazy but damn hot. "Come on, where did you keep her?" she mumbles in frustration as she changed lane to pass the third car that got in front of her. She can not lose him. She must find her sister. "God Fang, I hope you are ok. Hang on baby sister. I will find you." she vowed as she saw him make a left turn into the street he lives in.

He wait for the gate to open and as he drove through he told his housekeeper not to shut it because he was going back out. As he was getting out of the car, he made a phone call to the manager of his hotel in Phuket. "Have a suite ready for me, I'll be there in four hours."

When he walked into the house, his bodyguard informed him of last night intruder. "You sure she didn't see you?" he asked.

"I'm sure boss, I followed her around the house and she didn't even notice." his bodyguard answered.

He snorted, he should had known. Not only is she bad at following him, she's also bad at breaking and entering. If it was anyone else beside him, she would be in deep shit. "She won't stop until she get Fang back."

"She won't." his bodyguard promised.

"I know. Not while we are alive."

Within twenty minutes she saw his car left his house again. Except he did not leave alone. His driver was with him this time and so she follows. Soon after, they were leaving the city. He must be going to see Fang. Good. It's time to get her sister back. She glance at the gun sitting in her purse. No matter what it takes, she will get her sister back. She promised her father on his death bed that she will protect her sister at all cause.

Four hours later, they pulled into the Sheraton. This must be where he kept her. Somewhere in Phuket. But she's sure it's not in this hotel. A rich and powerful man like him must have a private resident somewhere and that's where he must be keeping her sister.

He got out of the car and turn to see her parking her car. "Tell everyone to allow her to follow me up to the suite." he told his bodyguard and before he turn to go in, he added one more thing. "I don't want anyone to disturb us for any reason."

She quickly got out of the car and follows him before she loses him. Hopefully no one stop her. She'll have to book a room and act like a guest.

He pretended to be talking to the manager while waiting for her to book her room. He saw that she was having trouble. She must had forgotten her purse in the car. Typical. "Tell the girl to ask her for her car key and tell her that they will go get her purse for her. Just give her a key to any room, no need to find vacancy. She won't use it." he told his manager.

She kept glancing over at him. Making sure he didn't leave her sight. Oh god how dumb she was to not grab her purse. She was in such a hurry that she forgotten. Thank god the girl offer to go get her purse for her.

"Here you go ma'm. Your room is on the 5th floor room 528." the girl told her.

"Thank you." she replied and grab the key just as she saw him enter the elevator. She rushes over as quick as she can to see which floor he was going up to. S18. The penhouse on the 18th floor. Of course he would be staying there. This is after all his hotel. She wonder if she need a special key to get to that floor. Well whatever it takes, she will get up there. Maybe she underestimated him and he did keep Fang here. Who knows with him.

She waited until the light to S18 goes off, indicating he got off the elevator. She pressed the Up button. When she step into the elevator, she notice it was a private elevator. Hmm, he must had forgotten to lock it. Well that's good for her. She glance around, no one was heading toward the elevator to stop her. No camera in the elevator either. "He must think he's so safe." she snorted then pressed the button and the door closed.

She was on her way up. He chuckles. Kitty is walking right into the trap. How nice it is to not go out and hunt for your food. It's so much easier when they come to you.

He picks up the remote on the lamp table and turns down all the blinds then turns off all the lights, plunging the room into darkness. He then turn on the lamp beside his bed and went to sit on the couch in the darkness to wait for, dinner.

The elevator open to a large dark suite. She did not see anyone around so she quickly step off the elevator before someone notice. She look around but she could not see anything. Everything was dark and quiet except for the soft light coming from the other side of the room. Another room. He must be in there. She looks around again. No signs of Fang. Maybe she is kept in that room. She quietly makes her way toward the light.

He got up as soon as she walked right passed him. She did not even notice that he was sitting right there. He watched as she poke her head into the room and when she did not see anyone inside, she walks right into the trap.

Hmm, no one. Where is he, she wondered.

"Looking for someone?" someone said behind her, scarring the shit out of her. She jerked around and saw him leaning against the door frame with his arms across his chest and a smirk on his face. He knew. He knew all along that she's been following him! Oh she just wanted to kill herself for this.

However she can not look weak now. She straighten up her spine and pierce him with her stance. "Where is she?"

He shrugged, "Did you look in the bathroom?" he mocked. When she turned her head to look then back at him he smiled again. "Or maybe you should look under the bed." he told her as his eyes dangerously moved to the bed.

She gasped, she just realized that she's in a bedroom. Danger zone. She quickly tries to leave without just running. She would not give him the pleasure of knowing how it scared her.

He grabbed her arms before she could bolt. "Leaving so soon kitty?" he questioned. She yanked her arm away and stepped back. "You've been following me for 2 days, don't give up now. The fun is just about to start."

Her heart started to thump faster, "I don't know what you're talking about." she said, trying to play dumb.

"Oh kitty, you know exactly what I'm talking about."

She turned her nose up at him stubbornly, "I don't need to stay here and listen to your nonsense." she said and tries to leave once more but he blocked her path. "Let... me... through."

He shook his head and advances toward her, causing her to back away. Away from him and toward the bed. "Oh but I want to play."

"If you touch me I will scream." she threatened.

"Oh I hope so." he said as he took off his jacket and threw it on the dresser.

She just put herself in danger zone. She must get herself out but how? "You wouldn't dare to rape me."

"Oh sweetheart, it won't be. I can guarantee that." he told her, so sure of himself.

She squeaked when he grabbed her and pulled her into his arms to claim her mouth. That delicious sweet hot mouth he's been craving for since he met her.

She tried to push him off, pound him on the back with her fist, but to no avail. Not because he was so strong. But because he melted her. Melt her down to the core. He pried her mouth open and they tangoed. His kiss was wild, hard, intoxicating. She felt herself falling and landed onto something soft. What? She was too absent minded to tell.

She felt his hand squeezing and stroking her waist. She made a sound low in her throat but she doesn't know what it was.

He soften his kiss, slowed it down, but did not tone down the level of danger or sweetness. Did she realized that she was kissing him back? As long as she is, he doesn't care. He grabbed her shirt and pulled it out of her skirt to slide his hand underneath it. Her skin was soft, creamy, divine. He slide his hand under her waist and lift her up to him. She moan softly as he tightens his hold on her, feeling the fullness against his chest.

She could feel how hot his skin burns, even under his clothing. Her skin became sensitive, she felt coolness then warmth again. He then let go of her but did not break the contact, he sank into her as she sank back into the cool softness. She felt his hand on her thigh, lifting her skirt. She then felt a chill but his hand quickly warmed her up.

He broke the kiss and saw how swollen her lips were from his kisses. She looked dazed but not scared. Absolutely gorgeous. Her large round eyes captivates him.

"Tell me no and I'll stop everything." he told her.

It took her a couple of seconds to understand what he was saying to her. She opens her mouth to say "No"

But made no sound. Did her mouth even move at all?

"So be it." he said then broke the barrier and claimed her.

She closed her eyes as the intense pleasure burst through out her body. She spoke his name for the first time, "Ken"

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
:loool: i don't know how those others do it.. multiple personality.. for years and years.. i couldn't even do it for two nights.. :loool:
acutally this is the first time i saw the name and i was like "chubs" hhhmmm, i should try the multipe personality also :lol: