Passions

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member

Ok does anyone watch this soap? LOL I use to, but then I started disliking it when Miguel and Charity didn't get with each other T____T sucks butt and I hate how they are always changing the characters. I'm still wishing that Miguel and Charity will be together again sighs when those episodes start airing maybe I'll watch lol

lakorn

sarNie Hatchling
I watch this too... long long ago and I sometimes watch it once in awhile... now a day... i don't like how they keep on changing the character too. This soap keep on having new plot... and i don't like it. <_<

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
hahah agreed lakorn. I was so happy when miguel and charity met they made the cutest couple but then again after all that drama and they didn't end together it was stupid same thing with Ethan and Theresa, Sheridan and Luis.... blah i wish this soap would just end already it's getting so stupid but then a soap is a soap

sulad

sarNie Adult
They have been playing it eversince when I was young, is just getting so boring. That's why I stop watching it and I agree about the character.

Leila

sarNie Juvenile
Omg, I loved it when Miguel and Charity were on, they were the cutest! Is this soap still on the air? Everytime I try to catch it, it's not playing at it's right time.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
^___^ yeah miguel and charity were my fav couple but now that miguel is in love wit kay it's dumb... and it doesn't air on nbc anymore it airs on directtv now =/

Leila

sarNie Juvenile
Wahh, no wonder why I don't see it anymore.

Susie

sarNie Adult
man i haven't watched this soap in years! however, i did met the cast back in 03 @ hollywood&highland as well as the cast from days of our lives

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
theres only like 52 episodes left; and dude it's so gay lols ethan and theresa are together again but having problems cause theresa is dead; and charity isn't on anymore i x3 her and miguel. but i wonder how it'll end;

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
wooouwww are you serious...I havent watched this soap since they moved to direct tv. omg..oh well i'd rather spend that time watching a lakorn! :loool: this soap got a little too weird!

passions is still running? i thought it ended already.... me i was so into it with the orginal ethan you know he was cute then when he got replace i was like kinda eh and watched until timmy was gone and i stop.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
theres 52 more episodes left until it ends; supposedly thats the news going around, but if another station picks it up then it'll still run. I watched it from the beginning lol i just realized that i went back to read all the recaps and i realized that i saw the first episode at first i thought that the soap had been running long before i knew of it lols

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
i USE TO WATCH PASSiONS. THAT USE TO THE BE THE THiNG BACK THEN! i STOPPED WATCHiNG iT AFTER THERESA SLEPT WiTH JULiAN... KiNDA KiLLED iT! NOW i DON'T WATCH DAYTiME SOAP OPERA BESiDES THAi ONES. HEHE.

ausa

sarNie Juvenile
i gotta embrassingly admit dat i loved this soapie watched it every afternoon after school... i think it first ran from the beginnning wen theresa had only met wif ethan, sheridan and luis fighting and charity and her mom still been alive... to the point where theresa had julian cranes kid, sheridan got lost at sea rescued n ended up wif luis' brother... sheridan and luis were my fav couple... yer this soapie sucks now .. too many complications and evil-ness

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
Passions reminded me of a thai lakorn when it first started back in 1999.

I still watch it to this day. I hate Theresa, why can't she just stay dead!!!

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
iT'S JUST TOO COMPLiCATED NOW THAT i DON'T EVEN BOTHER! ALL THiS EViL & DEMON THiNG.. COME ON NOW!
BUT.. i DO MiSS THE OLD MiGUEL... HE WAS HOTTT! :drool: :drool:

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
I love love Miguel and Charity to death! Gosh. I agree I hate how they keep on changing the charactes also >.<
This show is so annoying, irritating and it drags. When Charity was gone I stopped watching my sisters still watch this during summer break though.
I hate this show!!! I started watching when I was a 1st grader. I fell in love with Miguel and Charity also their relationship, so sweet. Too bad they won't get each other :(