Passions

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I'm not really watching I just read spoilers in hopes that one day I will see charity's name appear lol but so far I think theresa is still dead and gwen trying to get ethan as always and theresa disguise herself as a nanny for the kids so she can be closer to her son and daughter and she plots her revenge; Someone attacks Julian tearing off his penis lol and Eve tries to reattach it lol; etc; etc;

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
I'm not really watching I just read spoilers in hopes that one day I will see charity's name appear lol but so far I think theresa is still dead and gwen trying to get ethan as always and theresa disguise herself as a nanny for the kids so she can be closer to her son and daughter and she plots her revenge; Someone attacks Julian tearing off his penis lol and Eve tries to reattach it lol; etc; etc;
LMFAO OMFG ARE YOU SERIOUS.
SERVES JULIAN RIGHT! :loool: :loool: :loool:

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
what the..? crazyyy. how did theresa die? that's funny julian got attack. lol

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
Now that this series is ending, the storyline seems to be moving along and not dragging like before.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
-.- yeah I know
but I still wish they would
somehow fit charity in!
I loved Charity and Miguel.
Kay doesn't deserve Miguel <_<
She's done to much stupid effed up stuff

exp0

sarNie Juvenile
From watching soaps, I get annoyed by the constant tv commercials every 5 mins. But that was before TiVo. lol

I stopped watching when Sheridan was trapped in Luis house giving birth to his brother?? or was it his?? I don't remember, but that's where I lost interest in this one.

Do you guys remember Sunset Beach before this soap replaced it on NBC?

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I remember sunset beach! LOL it was a weird soap too and in the end the main girl woke up and everything was a dream or seemed like a dream wasn't it?

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
I'm rooting for a Luis and Sheridan reunion! And although, I'm a Gwen fan.. I don't want her to end up with Ethan, the man-whore. I hope she finds someone whom really loves her. And I wish Theresa stays dead forever! But... we all know that Terror is alive. *Darn!*