Pat Napapa & Por Thrisadee: Blanc-Esque

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
I like 2 of Pat single shots where it's far range. The rest are okay, okay. I don't really like the dark lipstick though.

dmdaisy

sarNie Hatchling
usually pat takes really good pictures cause she has nice features but this one is not so great. the close up is really bad, she's really wash out no color on her face at all, she looks tired and old. I don't mind the lip color but why make her face so pale. The far shots are okay cause you don't really see how pale her face is.

starryXing*

sarNie Adult
Yeah, I don't really like the make-up and hair on Pat. It doesn't look very flattering. I don't think the lighting was good in this shoot either-- too much light or something.
The dress is very pretty though.

The outfit and poses reminds me almost exactly of Aff and Aum's WE photo shoot.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
She's a gorgeous person, but she needs to rest. She looks like an old lady now... Not in a good way too.

sirena

sarNie Adult
it ok............shes pretty i guess

max

sarNie Elites
Pat is beautiful as always, and Por is handsome as always! Hum... I really really like this photoshoot! I am so happy =) HEHE =)

ausa

sarNie Juvenile
this is the same mag as the one that aum n aff posed for the prisoner of love title/theme isnt it... cos they both look soo similar

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Most We Mag. are all the same. I realized that, but this one's theme isn't outdoor. The main point is to sell the dresses.lol.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
lol The other says they look cute together and the other says not. I think they do. After all, they are the hot on screen couple, right? lol

onahc

sarNie Elites
she is a little girl trying to look like a grown woman. that is too much makeup and it does not suit her. aff/aum's shoot was gorgeous!