Pat Naprapa

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
They have the rest of the pictures @ iheartlakorns.com
Pat has really lost the cute and adorable image in my mind...
After I saw these shoots, I just lost the picture of innocence she used to have..

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
Thanks Kristy. I was guna look for more at yimsiam but the site is down atm -_-

Never ever thought she would do this kind of photo shoot at all. And I agree with you Kristy. I lost the innocent look of hers that she's had too. She was so cute and adorable in those photo shoots that she had done.

credits:iheartlakorns.com

dynomite

Wanna-Be เจ้าชู้
Wow! She looks HUGE!

Did she get a boob job? I swear they poked me in the eyes.

She looks great for eye candy. I never thought she was an innocent girl. She looks like a vicious Thai woman. 555

Thanks for sharing the extra pics!

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
i alwaise had an innocent image of her but when i saw this shoot i was like oh boy >_<...

^ it's totally photoshopped lol..

Merit

sarNie Adult
I hope her boobs are photoshopped because they are really ugly on her. It was way too round and firm not to add...way up there that it looks kind of gross.

Yeah, was hoping that Pat would not go this route. Even if almost most girls are doing it but there are some that you just can't see them in that light. I hope this is not just a stunt to get her name out there more. Considering she hasn't had that many lakorns out there. Pat is cute but she doesn't look right doing this shoot.

onahc

sarNie Elites
This look doesn't work for her, it looks unnatural and she's trying too hard. Every shot screams LOOK AT MY BOOBS, IN YOUR FACE!

dorky_vang

sarNie Adult
Humm not liken it... n the picture look alike with the same expression...