Pathapee Leh Ruk (My ending scene)

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
This Fanfic is a ending scene of how i wanted them to end Pathapee Leh Ruk so i decide to write it up HERE!!!!!! This Scene will start off after Ep7. So when i start this Fanfic it will start on Ep8. right after they were hugging in the field. Enjoy na ka.

Pathapee Leh Ruk (My ending scene)

Ep.8

As Din walked Chaaim back to the resort, where khun bouloy and the other 3 workers were standing their, smiling at both Din and Chaaim.

Bouloy: Ni, Chaaim, why are you so happy huh? (she walk up to her)
Din: because i just asked her to marry me khun bouloy.
Rarin: Huh? taengyun, Owww so happy for you chaaim and khun Pathapee, when will it be, i will be their na ka.
Chaaim: uh, that you have to ask khun Pathapee ka
Din: (shoulder her) Ni, your becoming my wife no need to call me khun Pathapee
Chaaim: then what do you want me to call you
Din: Din
Chaaim: Din (Earth) Taam mai DIn
Rarin: Because he's a twin but not-
Chaaim: Chaaim roo, Khun Pathapee is a twin out of 4 he's the oldest, his mother gave them all the 4 names, Din,Nam,Lom,Fai
Din: you know this much how?
Chaaim: owww khun Reeta told me (Retaa is the girl who had a crush on Din, i forgot her name but this is some what like hers)
Pudding: owww jing doiw na. Then let me be their to na (he walked up to chaaim as Din stepped back from him) owwww khun Pathapee
Din: please stop their or you will surely get fired
Pudding: Khun patha-
Ralin: Pudding stop
Pudding: i just wanted to say congrats….
Retaa: I'm very happy for you 2 (she ran away)
Chaaim: Retaa
Din: what's wrong with her.
ralin: oh because she likes you, and she was sad to hear that you like chaaim (bouloy covered her mouth)
Din: Retaa chob chan.
Chaaim: I will handle it na ka Khun pathapee
Din: dai ka.

As Chaaim followed her making sure she was ok. As Retta stopped the second she heard Chaaim's voice, whipping her tears away.

Chaaim: Retaa….
Retaa: Khun Pathapee will never go for a person like me.
Chaaim: Mai jing na retaa
Retaa: Khun Pathapee Ruk tur, i been working for 4 years to be close to him so he will have attention on me. But i guess he didn't think i was his type of girl.
Chaaim: why would you say that?
Retaa: Chaaim look, Khun Pathapee has not dated anyone after the last break up 2 years ago. Until he met you, you were always the one making him mad until he wanted you forever. You caught his attention
Chaaim: Retaa, chan kor tor na ka. Chan
Retaa: I'm not mad at you. I'm mad at myself for loving someone that won't love you back
Chaaim: don't be mad na ka,
Retaa: I'm not anymore, thank you na ka Khun Chaaim.
Chaaim: thank you for not being mad na ka, at first i didn't really care of love beside ruining this Resort, but Khun Pathapee opened my eyes, showing me
that love was great, that bound me and khun pathapee had was always something special.
Retaa: So happy for you na ka Chaaim

As Chaaim smiled and patted her on the shoulder.

As Din took her to go meet his mother car he opened the door for her and lead her back inside the big house again, as she reached the small living where almost everyone was at during the day editing lunch,dinner and breakfast. As she stepped in she saw Wayupak,Thiptara,Akkane and Jeed and his mother and father.

Chaaim: Sawadee ka,
Mrs.Audi(short for their last name): sawadee ka Chaaim. Nice to meet you again (chaaim smiled)
Jeed: Ni, tur.
Fai: ow you know her
Jeed: chai, she was the girl who was looking for din that one day remember.

Fai then looked away for a moment and remember need telling Din that their was a girl looking for him at his animal place

fan: oh i remember, you said she was just their but she vanished into thin air.
Din: So happy you know each other.
Chaaim: (she whispered to Din) who is she?
Din: this is Jeed my brother's Wife.
Fai: sawadee ka Chaaim, even thought your my older sister-n-law i'm still couple years older the you. (Chaaim smiled)
Jeed: Nice to meet you again.
Chaaim: ka.
Din: this is my brother Wayupak the vineyard person, this year he might have a party each couple must join the activity, are you ready yet, so this time we will
take down fan and Nam and Lom
Fai: jing
Din: Jing
Fai: day (he tried to hit din but Yaya stopped him and Din went behind Chaaim) ni get your ass back here
Mr.Audi: Ni fan, stop acting like a 5 years old, how does need do this all day
Fai: paw
(everyone laughed in the room)
Mrs.Audi: Fai and Din are two very childish kids in the family including Lom
Lom: Mae
Mrs.Audi: it's true right.
Din: this is Nam, my sister, who is married to prince Poowanatee in Nepal (witch is Parawat, in the book it's nepal)
Chaaim: owww, chan-
Nam: stop!!!! Ni even though i'm a princess from another kingdom, i still want to be treated same like always at home na
Chaaim: ka. chan kow na
Nam: good. Because i don't want to come back to my country to be treated so special unlike others
Chaaim: ka.
Mr.Audi: since you got to know everyone, we are willing to accept you na
Mrs.Audi: chai ka, you seem like a challenge to my son and you look like you can really love him as much as i love him.
Din: chai ka mae.
Mrs.Audi: We will start planning the wedding by this week
Chaaim: this fast?
Din: chai, guh….. Chan ruk tur (kiss her cheek)
Chaaim: Ni, i'm embarras
fan: No need to be….. Din always does this kind of thing na chai may Lom, Nam
Nam: never mind you. Mom i will stay and help you plan the wedding na mae
Mrs.Audi: ka

As everyone had dinner Chaaim was so happy to join them listening to how Nam and prince powanate got together and how Jeed and fai got together, Jeed
and Fai's love story really touched her heart knowing that Fai will do anything to be with her and how both can come to be a happy couple
like they dreamed of. As Din drove her home he carefully kissed her lips for the first time, as she smiled and gently pushed him away.

Chaaim: go home na.
Din: Mai, after knowing you are gonna be my wife how can I huh? huh?
Chaaim: Ni it's less then a month that we will be sleeping together in one bed.
Din: Can't wait for that day na chaaim
chaaim: go home now
Din: day ka, then i leave now na
Chaaim: ka
DIn: goodnight to you my dear wife-to-be
Chaaim: ka goodnight na ka, go home, drive safe.
Din: ka, Chaaim
Chaaim: arai?
Din: Chan Ruk Tur na
Chaaim: Chan ruk tur

As weeks passed it finally got to her wedding day, she was so happy that she was going to Married Pathapee, she thought to be with him. But she thought wrong. She loved him by who is and what he does in his life. As she got into her wedding dress
As weeks passed it finally got to her wedding day, she was so happy that she was going to Married Pathapee, she thought to be with him. But she thought wrong. She loved him by who is and what he does in his life. As she got into her wedding dress. As she looked herself in the mirror and told herself.
"Chaaim you can do it, your strong"
As she walked on the grass, she loved what they done with the place, the wedding was held at the grass open area in Taralin resort.

As Din gently placed the ring on her finger
The ring was so beautiful, as she slipped it the ring on Din's Finger, as he slowly kissed her lips as every gasp and clapped for the both of them.
As they were dancing Chaaim asked him why he chooses this place.

Chaaim: why did you choose this place
Din: (he smiled at her) because….. this was the place where we first met. As you fell right into my arms because your horse
Chaaim: (smiled) chan ruk tur mak mak na ka Din (she hugged him)

As everyone gathered around.

Lom: what did i tell you din (he then went to go sit buy din) I told you, you were next after Fai
Fai: chai, you said "No way i got work"
Din: o www fan lom, maybe i was wrong.
Nam: wrong or not your a married man now. It's only Lom now.
Fai/Din: Chai, your turn next aye Lom!!!!!

Nam and need and Chaaim looked at both of them why they were speaking at the same time.

Lom: no way i will nor get married in my entire life
Din: stop lying bro.
Lom: turht.
Din: ok-ok-ok-ok. Fai remember his words na if he odes get married her will surely see us their
Fai: chai
chaaim: (pinches him) Ni why would you say that?
Din: brothers are like that, right fan
Fai: chai.
Chaaim: brothers how do you handle nam.
need: welcome to my world

As they all laughed and congrats Din and Chaaim. As they reached the house DIn carefully carried her up the stairs into the bedroom, as he laid her down on the bed and took off her dress carefuly and finally he then had Chaaim to himself, as he kissed her everywhere. As he finally made his lover his and his forever. As the night went by.

(Next morning)
Chaaim and DIn went horse back riding on separate horse riding next to each other. As Din asked for a challengeg Chaaim then agreed as Chaaim horse was the fatestes Din's Horse niegh up his front leg as Din fell off, as Chaaim laughed.

Din: ouch my ass. My back, tee rak.
Mint: (she got off her horse) give me your hand (sticking her hand out, as he grabbed her and pulled her down as she fell right on his chest)

As they looked into each others eyes again, his glittery brownish eyes were sparkling. As Din carefully moved his lips towards hers for a kiss, as she then laid next to him.

(Im Chaaim's mind)
"The love and warmth from Pathapee Audisuwam was the best i can get, he was like a reward waiting for me to grab it. My mother always taught me a word, witch is LOVE, she said once you found it, you can't let go of it ever, well thats what Pathapee taught me, he was the earth who taught me to love earth. I love him no matter what breaks us apart, I'm glad to be with the one i been longing for, Pathapee Audisuwan, the surface of the soft EARTH (DIN)"

(In Din's Mind)
"Chaaim is like a butterfly looking for love, and she found it until she found me, i was the one she's been looking for her entire life, thought she might had an empty one her whole life, i will be the one giving her all she needs, witch is my love for her, just want her to know how much i would love her until we die, not ever in my life i would meet someone like her, i wanna show her my love give her my love and tell her i love her only and forever."

As both looked into each others eyes she carefully puts her head on his chest as she can hear his heart beat, she smiled wanting to listen to this heart beating,

E V E R Y D A Y

Din: what's wrong with you?
Lom: mai roo, my back's been killing me for months.
Din: go see the doctor.
Chaaim: day ka you should, why don't you come home tonight so i'll massage for you na
Lom: ka, hen i'll go to work now na
Din: ka

As Lom was walking away Chaaim saw a balck ghost figure looking at her holding onto Lom as she gasp loudly as Din asked her what's wrong.

Din: are you alright?
Chaaim: i'm fine lets go honey before where late.
Din: where the owner remember
Chaaim: oh i forgot (she smiled)
Din: then let's go (he kissed her cheek)

As they both drove off to

T A R A L I N R E S O R T.

*Hey i hope you guys enjoy this short fanfic, this is my last ep i wanted to make for pathapee leh ruk of how i WANTED IT TO END. hope you guys enjoyed.

lis94

sarNie Hatchling
I wish it ened like this. Why cant they have a wedding scene too? Hopefully they'll get one in the future :)

Heidi

♥Korean Obsessed♥
This is really good. Wished it would've ended this way and they had gotten married. It would've been perfect. Thanks for sharing with us.

chalidasnsd

sarNie Egg
I really love your ending!!! Maybe you could continue writing your FF ??? because i was really disappointed with PLR the lakorn there were not enough scenes of our pranangs now they are engaged it should be better or???  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1: