Patricia Good & Tor Thanapob Covers: January 2018- L'Officiel Magazine

P

PrincessKarina

To me Patricia doesn't look good. Her previous shoots even if she was one dimensional she still has that glow to her not so much in here.
I don’t want haters calling me out! But seriously I agree! I honestly think she’s just every other actress! She’s young yet so I’m open minded about her over all!

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
EB2B598A-A5F4-409E-939B-78DB7F14F7FD.jpeg B72BCBFE-8842-4CB1-90DE-9939A4E30C08.jpeg AD842553-D66C-429E-AAAA-381E77D02D2A.jpeg I think she look a bit more mature in this shoot. Idk, I really like the lighting. Haha, it’s hard to tell if anyone is glowing when 99% of the pictures are photoshopped. Anyways, I’ve been following Patricia IG and I find her absolutely stunning in some of her pictures. It might be the lighting, but she’s beautiful in that 2nd pic.

Cr: Patriciagood IG

Last edited:
P

PrincessKarina

She reminds me of Mai Davika in some of those last pictures!

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
View attachment 10514 View attachment 10515 View attachment 10516 I think she look a bit more mature in this shoot. Idk, I really like the lighting. Haha, it’s hard to tell if anyone is glowing when 99% of the pictures are photoshopped. Anyways, I’ve been following Patricia IG and I find her absolutely stunning in some of her pictures. It might be the lighting, but she’s beautiful in that 2nd pic.

Cr: Patriciagood IG
She is beautiful :)

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I like her eyes in the last pic. I think she looks better with natural looking makeup but try to bolden her makeup she doesn't look as beautiful. They somehow tend to smear on her lipsticks and make her mouth wider than it should. She has pretty lips already no need to make it wider.

P

PrincessKarina

At least I prefer Patricia’s lips over Yaya’s any day! Patricia’s lips are more natural. Not cracked dried looking! :risas3: