Patricia Tanchanok Good -Covers -2016-MiX-magazine

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
This girl beauty is no joke... She should act in a lakorn with Matt it will help her a lot in her career

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Why boring?
This girl slays here this perfect mixture of cute but womanly beauty/appeal. Not a lot can pull it

Please Ch3 cast her in a dope with Matt peeranee as both leads !!! Even lakorn sucks I would so watch it !

patesserie

sarNie Hatchling
Her poses and facial expressions just doesn't do it for me. To me, she seem stiff. I am more amazed with the background. I've sewn some her photoshoot that's are better than this.
I agree. She's a beautiful girl bit she is honestly not a good model. She lacks the spark in her eyes and has very limited facial expressions. Even her body language is weak. She can put her hand on her hips but I don't see any sex appeal or confidence oozing off from her. Due to her connections, she's been on at least 50 magazine covers and amongst them, 40 of them literally have the same expression. Her stiffness translates to her acting on screen as well which is likely why I can't be bothered to watch her lakorns despite how adorable she is. When it comes to modelling, she needs to learn from someone like Mai Davika.

D~D

sarNie Adult
She looks hot, but I find her boring.
I agree. She's a beautiful girl bit she is honestly not a good model. She lacks the spark in her eyes and has very limited facial expressions. Even her body language is weak. She can put her hand on her hips but I don't see any sex appeal or confidence oozing off from her. Due to her connections, she's been on at least 50 magazine covers and amongst them, 40 of them literally have the same expression. Her stiffness translates to her acting on screen as well which is likely why I can't be bothered to watch her lakorns despite how adorable she is. When it comes to modelling, she needs to learn from someone like Mai Davika.

I completely understand what the two of you mean. I feel like the people are trying too hard to make her look mature when she's looks cute. perhaps 2 years from now, she'll look more mature just like Yaya.
I too like Patricia but modeling is not for her (perhaps some?), as for acting, I haven't watch any of her lakorn but I like her, I think its because she's adorable.:thumbup:

As for Mai Davika, that lady is tall and she looks more like a model. Only few actresses can pull off modeling.

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
I understand you but I don't agree too much. Who does not use connection in this industry ? This girl is Fresh young absolutely Gorgeous with a killer curvy body and gorgeous legs the whole package. On her acting she has good side, she can cry and emote. Her speech maybe her weakness but she works on it and knows how to use her eyes (expect if director asks her to do stupid thing like home alone in her latest drama). Plus she is Hardworking who tries various roles and don't rely on koojin to promote herself unlike 99% of ch3 actresses.
In my view those pictures just enhanced how beautiful she is !

patesserie

sarNie Hatchling
D-D: I like Patricia too. There's something really endearing about her despite her flaws. I hope she get to work with a really good director and take some acting classes with Kru Ngor to improve herself.

No worries preetam, we can agree to disagree :) Of course everyone within the industry uses connections or they wouldn't be where they are today. My point in bringing in her connections is to show that she's been on more magazine covers compared to her other peers within her generation. She has even more covers than Mew Nittha or Bella, nevermind the likes of Preem, Diana and others who have a powerful manager like A Supachai. One would expect that with the amount of work she's done in modelling over the last few years, she would get better at it and become more comfortable in front of the camera. However, that doesn't seem to be the case. There's no doubt that she's absolutely gorgeous and has potential to be both a good model and actress but she won't go far with just a pretty face alone unless she learns to emote better.

Mulberry

sarNie Hatchling
Her poses and facial expressions just doesn't do it for me. To me, she seem stiff. I am more amazed with the background. I've sewn some her photoshoot that's are better than this.
Thanks for replying :). I agree about the facial expressions,she's repetitive. But in this photoshoot, she looked wonderful.

Mulberry

sarNie Hatchling
This girl slays here this perfect mixture of cute but womanly beauty/appeal. Not a lot can pull it

Please Ch3 cast her in a dope with Matt peeranee as both leads !!! Even lakorn sucks I would so watch it !
You seem to be a big fan of Matte :) Hope your wish comes true.

Mulberry

sarNie Hatchling
I agree about her modelling career. She lacks some confidence and so on for now,but hopefully she will improve in the coming years. And let's not forget she's just 18 yrs old :)
Lakorns- I only watched her lakorn with Mark and I think she portrayed her chacter well. By the way, they looked so good as a couple :) I couldn't watch her previous lakorns,because the stories wasn't interesting. So don't know how good or bad she was as an actress. Anyways,waiting for her lakorn with Boy....hope it's good.