Pat's Gallery #37

tinah

sarNie Coma
wow pat looks really different..more mature and adultive!..very pretty too..did she have a nose job cuz she she looks really different..thanx for sharing mara phang!

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
tinah said:
wow pat looks really different..more mature and adultive!..very pretty too..did she have a nose job cuz she she looks really different..thanx for sharing mara phang!
[post="156441"][/post]​
I didn't think Pat had a nose job. However, she looks different. I believe it's her make-up. In most of her photoshoots, Pat has the natural look.

p3pci

sarNie Hatchling
thanks for sharing mara phang. i really like pat she's cute and this photoshoot proves she can be sexy too. i also like her as an actor she's great.

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
KristyS said:
In the last pixs , she look kind of like an American . LOL .
[post="171344"][/post]​
That's funny, KristyS. I just noticed the same thing. LOL. Pat looks mixed. I wonder if she's full Thai.

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
p3pci said:
thanks for sharing mara phang. i really like pat she's cute and this photoshoot proves she can be sexy too. i also like her as an actor she's great.
[post="171347"][/post]​
You're welcome, p3pci. I adore Pat, too. She's one of the best actress!! I'm glad you are also a fan of Pat. Yeah, I agree. This photoshoot does prove that Pat can be sexy too.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Mara Phang said:
That's funny, KristyS. I just noticed the same thing. LOL. Pat looks mixed. I wonder if she's full Thai.
[post="171459"][/post]​
That's what i always wonder about , too.Same goes for Por .

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
KristyS said:
That's what i always wonder about , too.Same goes for Por .
[post="171713"][/post]​
I'm going to have to find this out. LOL. I'm so into Pat and Por that I would love to know everything about them...