Pat's sexy in TV Inside (latest)

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
waa room on fire? that already sounds scandelous hahaha..no i havent seen it..i will have to search for it now. man the most clothes i ever saw her wore was in rakna kara..hahahaha that was when she was still pure and innocent hahahaha.

myyang

sarNie Juvenile
i think she looks normal too! at least she doesn't shoot pics as bad as some other actresses do. she still looks pretty as usual.

mozemoua

sarNie Hatchling
Pat, HOT?? I dont think so, I think she is very CUTE, but HOT, no not at all.. Don't get me wrong, I do rather enjoy Pat and think she is very pretty, but she isn't hot! She doesn't look her best in these pictures!!!

fun

Expired Sarnie
I didn't see anything inapporiate. LOL hwo is she exposing too much. It's not like she is in her bathing suit. LOL :lol: mozemoua, agree not hot but she is beautiful and cute!

really, it isn't that bad at all...correction: it isn't bad at all... i don't see what's wrong with it, considering some of the sexy shoots other daras have come out with...this is very mild... it's just different from what i usually associate with pat, which is something cute and sweet...:)

Susie

sarNie Adult
i think she's cute. paula taylor&kat english now they're HOT!

babycakes209

sarNie Egg

ladies, what are we looking at here? What's the hype? I don't get it.

I don't think it's sexy! I think she looks uncomfortable trying to be something she's not! So how is that sexy?Come one people, SEXY is defined by Aum P. I'm speechless with all the hype about nothing. I'm glad Pat's not overbearing herself. Come on people!

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
lol. Pat's photo shot looks more uncomfortable than sexy. :lol: I thought she was gonna be half-naked on top of a guy or something. This is just nothing!

moilee

sarNie Adult
No..some people mistook this in a wrong way....I meant I didn't expect Pat to post something that's not like her. She's so skinny and thin...and I wasn't expect that she would have these sexy b.... you know....actually pop out....maybe it's her .....Although, she's cute though...and I still like her and her lakorns.

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
LMFAO you guys are hilarious!!!

im with you on that tina..wth are we looking for?...hmm..i wonder who was taking these photos for her..or pick the photos out for the magazine??? lol

its not her..its the photographer..

dont mean to offend anyone that are pat's fan..just an opinion.. ^_^

she even looks better being her silly self or just being natural!

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Lmao ! That's so true she looks really uncomfortable and veryy unlike Pat. Its unusual to see her in these kind shoots, She's always bubbyly and cute! I didn't like this shoot at all O_O

LOL, that's what I thought :lol: I thought she would be half naked, or at least like those Lips magazines. Everyone does da boob-pushing thing right now. Please don't be THAT old fashioned :huh: