PATSON SARINDU "RECENT PICS?"

tinah

sarNie Coma
ahhh i miss him!!..hes so freakin hot..and he has a cute accent..thanx for sharing Mos_Koblover

SouthernGal

sarNie Hatchling
aw man, i havent seen him in foreverrrr! I miss him, he is sooo cute! i really enjoyed that lakorn he had with Ning, it was so funny and cute! hehe thanks for sharing!

SouthernGal

sarNie Hatchling
iamnowhere said:
So does anyone know if he's back in Georgia???? :p :p
[post="171317"][/post]​
wouldnt it be great if he was back in Ga, i'd so go find his house! haha...my cousin actually went to school with him, but says he doesnt come home very often...but that was a while back..soo who knows...he should come back!

doesnt he own a club with his friends in Thailand?

kry*star

sarNie Adult
oh man it was nice seeing his picture! i miss him so much! thanks for posting and yes he's verddie cute! killer smile!

xxGREENxx

sarNie Adult
SouthernGal said:
aw man, i havent seen him in foreverrrr! I miss him, he is sooo cute! i really enjoyed that lakorn he had with Ning, it was so funny and cute! hehe thanks for sharing!
[post="171274"][/post]​
haha yeah thats true, i really like that lakorn he had with ning too.
they were really cute in that lakorn

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
It's so nice to hear about Patson. He's such a CUTIE!! Thanks for sharing. Does he have any recent lakorns? I want to see more of him...

AzNpAnDa486

sarNie Juvenile
patson was in chicago last week. theres a golf association his dad is a part of and he came to sing at my temple. hes not really that good. lol. but him and his dad arent from chicago, i forgot which state their from....

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
AzNpAnDa486 said:
patson was in chicago last week. theres a golf association his dad is a part of and he came to sing at my temple. hes not really that good. lol. but him and his dad arent from chicago, i forgot which state their from....
[post="171508"][/post]​
Thanks for sharing. I didn't know Patson sings. LOL. That's cool.

none3

sarNie Hatchling
When he smiles, it's so genuine. yes, he does have the greatest smile of all the Dara's i've seen besides Tao Somchai...he's got a great smile as well. :rolleyes:

sunny_gyrl

dee oNe aNd oNlee sUnNy!!!
hehehe still Looks the same when i saw him,not too long ago......i jUst Love the BIG OH SMILE ,ish totally a KILLER