Paula & Beau

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
Ugh....I've been waiting for some kinda of photoshoot to promote season 2 of True love Next door and they pair Paula up with Beau?! I knew this was going to happen. Sunny and Paula did a few for season 1, now Beau's going to get more attention for season 2, they always wanna make things equal between Sunny and Beau so the whole mystery of who's Paula's true love going to be is still interesting :angry: Team SUNNY/JOE. Karenmoo are you with me on this?!

Bitterness aside, cute shoot. Paula's probably my favorite Thai models, I tend to enjoy the majority of her shoots. She's not the most conventional beauty, though she is a beauty for sure, but there's a quality about her that's really appealing. Probably her personality :wub:

NaNaMinMin

sarNie Egg
Awww!!!!!!!!! :wub: Paula's so adorable. Love the shoot. Colorful and fresh.

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
OMG! BEAU!?! WTHECK! WHERE IS SUNNY! >=[ WAHHH!! M3LHOUSE i'm with YOU! This is super unfair! hahahaha! although, Beau looks adorable. i wish sunny was in here instead ;[

but paula looks stunning like always! =)

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
OMG! BEAU!?! WTHECK! WHERE IS SUNNY! >=[ WAHHH!! M3LHOUSE i'm with YOU! This is super unfair! hahahaha! although, Beau looks adorable. i wish sunny was in here instead ;[

but paula looks stunning like always! =)
Bah, let's virtually commiserate together over the lack of Sunny -_- Do you read the Truelovenextdoor webboard? Sunny's winning the poll over there for the neighbor fans want Kwanjai to choose at 74% of the votes...so at least Sunny is a super fan favorite. I'm hoping for other covers at this point, and Paula said on the special episode that they've seen each other recently for cover shoots so maybe more is on the way.....Plz?!

somehow, i prefer beau over sunny.

paula is more cute as opposed to beautiful...in some photoshoots, she's pretty, but she's always cute. the connotation of "beautiful" for me, relates to elegance, grace, etc.; therefore, i don't think paula is beautiful, but pretty. i don't even know if that makes any sense...lol.