Paula Taylor and Marc Nelson

sugar

เฟริสค่ะ

Paula took part in The Amazing Race Asia 2 which just ended (she came in 5th place) and there's some news going around that she is currently dating Marc Nelson who was also an Amazing Race Asia contestant. Marc is a model and tv host in the Phillipines, he hosts a show call Sports Unlimited where Paula was recently a guest on.

Here is a transcript from the show:
Dyan (host): So why did you join the show (The Amazing Race Asia)?
Paula : Because I’ve been a fan of the show …
Dyan : You know what I was really wondering when Marc came back from the race, he was so happy … So, what do you think of Marc?
Paula : He’s cool :p
Dyan : Favorite quality in a man?
Paula : In a man? Ummm.. (speechless)
Dyan : So what do you like in Marc ?
Paula : …. He likes to go out and have fun

1 http://youtube.com/watch?v=MMOlCRD-Ps4 starts @ 5:20 mark
2 http://youtube.com/watch?v=-4ogRuNuXgw&feature=related

I think they're cute together.

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
ooouu Paula got her a good catch..shoot if this was the results of the amazing race (getting a man like that) I want to join too! :loool: Thanks for the info!

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
wahh! Marc & Paula....i knew it..LOL...in Amazing Race Asia Marc was alwaise willing to help Paula's group wenever he can and alwaise takes favors from them..but i'm soo happie w/ the news..girls...he's such a funnie and clever lilo guy..goodness i'm so happie..eeekkk! i hope it's true!

starlet1985

sarNie Hatchling
Aaaaw Paula is my favorite glad she is happy. I have absolutely no idea who Mark is and what he does but OMFG!!!! is he HOT! Go Paula!

they do look good together! :) i heard rumors that they've been together, but i didn't really pay attention until now...it's convincing especially with those photos above...

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
all the episodes up until the last two episodes was on youtube but i tink the user was caught and the account was close so i dunno anymore..but Amazing Race Asia Season 2 was the BOMB!! it was wayyy more interesting and betta than the american one...esp. w/ Marc & Paula in there...they were my fav...along Adrian & Collins who were the winners

LouLou

sarNie Egg
It's awesome that they're together...they're both HOTT!!!! It's not surprising though since if you looked at some of the scenes from Amazing Race, they're body language showed that they had a connection. They might not have been the winners of the race, but if they found each other, I'm sure that's a far better prize! :p