Paula Taylor to do a movie with Filipino actor

menchukelly

sarNie Juvenile
Vic Sotto of the Philippines is now busy shooting scenes for his upcoming movie LOL( Love on Line). This romantic-comedy film was scheduled to have its first shooting day on the 18th of this month.Vic has tapped Paula Taylor,a Thai video jock and commercial model to be his leading lady. Paula is familiar to Filipino viewers as one of the contestants of Amazing Race Asia where she competed against Philippines' Marc Nelson. Both Paula and Marc grew up in Australia and they have been open in saying that they are dating each other. "When they told me about Paula,I agreed,it's gonna be a new flavour for the public," explained Vic during the press conference of his new show on TV5 entitled Who Wants To Be A Millionare.

menchukelly

sarNie Juvenile
I am dead serious sweety...the shooting is ongoing and I think Paula is in the Philippines right now.Vic Sotto is Philippines' top comedy king and he's such a hunk inspite of his age.He is one of the most handsome,kind and best actors in the Philippines.

menchukelly

sarNie Juvenile
Good news it is! I'm looking forward to seeing this film.I'm sure it's gonna hit the blockbusters in the Philippines.

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
wow! so Paula is doing a movie with Vic Sotto? well, I haven't heard of it yet... lol probably because I don't watch channel 7 very often... ^_^

menchukelly

sarNie Juvenile
I'm also excited about this film.When I read the news in pep.com,I was like,really? Knowing Vic Sotto as a man with many women,surely they're gonna be linked together.But I think Vic has only Pia Guanio in his life now.But who knows? Paula Taylor is such a beautiful woman.Anyway,I'm lookin' forward to seeing this movie in dvd.