Payak Sao Sab Eelee(Polyplus-NookNarn)

tinah

sarNie Coma
theres singing involve. benz is gonna be a singer while teya is her back up dance lol. what an unusual action drama

both look hot there

pix from polyplus

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Thanks for the pixs... I'm going to watch this one for Teya. I think she's super pretty. Love her style.

tinah

sarNie Coma
aww how cute. all 3 couples are getting marry. noi got to wear the wedding dress before her real one lol

credit to joe @ tv3

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Thanks Tinah 4 posting those pictures. Wow look all of the girls and guys. Look at Noi look so gorgous in that wedding dress. In this lakorn Noi is marrying with Au Thanakorn and soon later she will be in a real wedding. Congradulation to Mrs Theeradeth. Wow all the guys look so handsome.

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
thanks for sharing.......
all the guys look handsome and all the ladies look gorgeous....

tinah

sarNie Coma
Sc from behind the scene. credit to eayjang

benz look like a giant standing next to teya and the other girl lol. but how exciting to see teya as a dancer while benz the singer

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
thank for posting the pixs tinah. how interesting, they all getting married, which mean a happy ending, i assume.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
I'm guessing Payak Sao Saeb Elee will be airing after Jumluey Ruk. I don't know when but it should be airing soon because the magazine's already out.
Papayon Bunterng Credit to EThaiCD

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Omg. The teaser is hot rocking!! Action pack! I'm totally gonna tune in to this lakorn. For sure. thanks, Chakrit_Y.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
I have no idea of what the lakorn is. We'll just have to wait.

Funny how is said, "Payak Sao Saeb Elee. Saeb Nae" :loool:

tinah

sarNie Coma
wow the teaser looks good! its kool to see 3 ladies kickin butt. but aww dont tell me ch3 is doing this to us again. ill be so mad if sb doesnt air after jlr. what are tthey waiting for

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
I think it will, Tinah. Since KKKF is going to air after Dung Duang Tawan, Payak Sao Saeb Elee has to air after Jamluey Ruk. I guess Sawan Bieng is up next after.