Payong(Quiz & Quest)

Alhambra1

sarNie Juvenile
Yes, there was a remake of it with Oil. I know this because my Godmother has a video shop and we just rent it out not so long ago. It's with Oil and this one chick named Bow (I think that's her name).

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
Yep they did remake it once already. Oil and was it bow? I don't know her name. They played a couple of lakorns together. She had one with lift too.

minankumo

sarNie Adult
Yes, there was a remake of it with Oil. I know this because my Godmother has a video shop and we just rent it out not so long ago. It's with Oil and this one chick named Bow (I think that's her name).
was it from ch7 or ch3?

b/c i said ch7 n peach said ch3. so just wanna make sure.

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
here a summary of the old version with num and kob in 1993 when it first aired

Hern Fa (Num) was a son of a wealthy man in Bangkok, Thailand. His father loves to live hie life as an ordinary person, especially,he wants to live life
in the countryside with his young wife and son, Hern Fa. Hern Fa is a quiet and young respectful guy. He doesnt hang out with his friend much. He
considered a young and ordinary girl, Suay ( Kob) , as the only friend he has. She was like a bestfriend to him. She knew how Hern Fa will react when
people want to question him about his parents. Hern Fa wil get so angry when people started to talk about his father.

One day his father died, waht a tragedy for Hern Fa and his mother! His father lifted a will that Hern Fa has to continue to go to school in Bangkok. So,
he has to live wiht his aunt. She has four kids, two boys and two girls they were mean and stubborn. Hern Fa is about to leave home and his mother to
live with these strange people that he has never know, until he sees it with his own eyes. Before he leaves, he went up to the mountain and Suay went
looking for him. She knew that was his favorite place, because whenever he is unhappy he will go there to watch the world around him and yelled out his
name, HERN FA! He told Suay that it heled him feel better after that loud scream and there's an echo sound . He asked Suay to scream with him and
then they started to hold hands.

Hern Fa got blamed by his aunt. She was mad that he make her wait for him. They were in the car about to leave, Hern Fa saw Suay and told the driver
to stop. The aunt asked the driver, "why did you stopped?" The driver answered, "Because Prince Hern Fa told him to stoped" Hern Fa ran to talk to
Suay under the tree. Suay holds a drawing in her hand that she drew for him. Hern Fa give a ring to Suay for memory or for Suay that he loved and
keep her in his heart. Suay asked, "To whom is the ring belong to before?" Hern Fa answered , "My father gave the ring to a woman that he loved, but
they dont have feelings for each ohter, so she gave the ring back to him, he gave it to my mother when they got married." So now the ring belong to
Suay and Hern Fa want her to keep it forever. He wouldnt want the samething that hapen to his father. He was worried that one day Suay will give back
the ring to him. Hern Fa told her that he will never forget her, no matter what. They say good bye to each other. that he would come to visit her and
his mohter. She promised him that she will help take care his mom and his dog.

They got there, his cousin werent pleased about him at all. They were stuck up people that lived happily with Hern Fa fortunes. Their mother used the
money that belongs to her brother (Hern Fa father) to pay for their education, clothes and ect. It's was quiet a while that Hern Fa lived an unhappy life.
He wrote letters to Suay telling her what happen at where he lived. He dont want her and his mother to worry about him, by telling them that the people
in the house are nice and kind to him. That he lived with them in a big mansion and everything is going smoothly. Suay replied back every letter that
he wrote.

Hern Fa met his father ex girlfrien by the help from his god brother. She's a nice lady, she kept Hern Fa like her own son. Hern Fa does has alot of
relative in Bangkok. Hern Fa's mother came to visit him in Bangkok. That same night he got in a fight with his two cousons. He was really mad at
them. He want to have a little conversation wiht his aunt. He want her kids to come say sorry to him about what they have done to his mother and
him. Or esle, he will tell the truth to her kids that the mansion and all the wealth that they had rely on for quite sometime now belong to him and his
mother. It take them a while to apologize. Hern Fa gave them so many chances. They got a long after that.

There's an event that Suay will come, it take place in Bangkok. She knew that Hern Fa will attend, because this event is mainly for the high so people.
She ask Hern Fa mother not to tell him about this. She went to surprise him and want to see how he would react. He was sitting in the front row, he saw
a girl that just look like Suay dressing in Thai old fashion clothing dance on stage, but not sure it was really her. In the hallway, they met again Hern Fa
kept on looking at her but was still unsure. Suay was about to come talk to him, then she saw a girl (his cousin) standing next to him. She changed her
mind and started walking to her locker room. By the time his mother told him about Suay, it was to late she had already gone.

Many years has gone by, Hern Fa became a pilot and Suay has became a doctor. Suay went to live in the forrest helping poor people. One day, her
two helpers went looking for medicine on the woods. They witness a plane came crashing from the sky. In the plane was Hern Fa and a friend. They
saw only Hern Fa on the ground all covered in blood. They rescued him and there is Suay pretending to be someone else. She goes by the name Nasu.

Hern Fa want to get to the bottom of this. He tried to get her attention many times but failed until one day when he saw Nasu standing under the tree and
called out "Suay" she turn around and her hat got stuck with a branch, her hair came down. Hern Fa went up to her, he was happy that it was Suay. He
was grabbing her, she slap him and he got scratch by the ring he gave her. She went running back to her place. His god brother, his father ex girlfriens,
and his cousin came to get him. He didnt want to go, instead he would like to stay with the girl that he loved. But, it seem that Suay don't want him to
stay. His aunt went into the restroom, she saw a ring that use to belong to her. She took the ring and Suay went looking for it.

Hern Fa got back to his mansion, his mind is still thinking about Suay. He was about to leave to a party to meet all his friend and relative. His father ex
girlfriend came to his house and showed him the ring, she told him where she found it at. She asked Hern Fa "do you know the history of this ring?" He
replied " yes he is aware of it" His aunt gave it back to him, and for him to go back and give it to the one he truely loves. When he arrived there, Suay
was about to leave to some where else. He stopped her and asked her who she really is. She kept saying that her name is Nasu. Hern Fa showed her
the ring, then she can't deny that she isnt Sauy. He did'nt care who she is by hten, he just wanted to stay besides her all the time, whether she was
Suay or Nasu. He hugged her and put the ring on her finger. He whispered in a soft voice and said, " Tell me who are you?"

The End

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
reading this summary....it seems kinda boring....i wonder what they r going to change in it to make it more interesting...

fun

Expired Sarnie
this rarely happens in lakorn nowadays where the main focus is pra ek. lmao. i loved it.

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
what??? another remake!? *edits: krystal i dont remember this lakorn had a remake yet...unless of course i missed it somehow..but with Oil??? Moh you see this? LOL

whos alex rendal *spelling!? the name was mention in the thai txt!

**i guess they are running out of ideas huh...why not use SarN's fic ...alot better than most lakorns too that ive seen by far!!

long epis...and yes its a life story...back in those it may have dragged a bit too... <_<

fun

Expired Sarnie
what??? another remake!? *edits: krystal i dont remember this lakorn had a remake yet...unless of course i missed it somehow..but with Oil??? Moh you see this? LOL

whos alex rendal *spelling!? the name was mention in the thai txt!

**i guess they are running out of ideas huh...why not use SarN's fic ...alot better than most lakorns too that ive seen by far!!
long epis...and yes its a life story...back in those it may have dragged a bit too... <_<
you dont know who alex rendell is. when he was like a boy he was in like a zillion of lakorns. lmao not literally but he was in a lot.

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
you dont know who alex rendell is. when he was like a boy he was in like a zillion of lakorns. lmao not literally but he was in a lot.

LOL omg now that you mentioned it..i think i have an idea who it is now!! OMG....wth...gonna go thru my lakorn collection now..i bet i will find him in some of the lakorns that i have too.

thanks funfun.

fun

Expired Sarnie
no biggy. here were some:

Hua Jai Lae Kai Bin as Chanayoot
Ruk Soot Tai Tee Plai Fah as Maengpoh
Khun Chai as Dohng
Yord Chee Wan
Tong Poon Kohk Por Radon Dtem Kan as Pben (Pra’ek’s son)
Bong Wong Batton as Laemtong
Gep Paen Daeng as Naka
Pee Lieng Gor Samret Roop as Art
San Talay Pik Jur Reung Arai krub as Ou
See Ree See Rai Rueng Lok Koo Khong Mai as Mai
Sao Noy Nai Taa Kieng Kaew as Pong
Luk Poo Chai as Manot (Young version)
Gasatriyaa as pra’ek Gatorrot or Ong Kaao
Kroom Som See as Maeng Koy
Ruk Sood Kua as Nen Joi
Moh Pee Cyber as Aa-kom
Kad Dee Dek Haeng Ruk as Garin
Guan Sai Hua Jai Sa On as Bplee
Graadaan See Roong as Kadwatoo
Honor for the Queen “Chai Chana Khong Mae� as Boy
Sadoo Ruk as younger pra’ek
Sit Com “Rabert Tert Tueng as Gliang
Bua Bprim Nam as Sahrot (Ot)
Manee Din as Bok Pong

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
lol, wow thanks missy does seems like a billion lakorns there! i will check out the bua prim nam ones...alot of it doesnt ring a bell..or cause i am not familiar with the titles i guess lol...wow or i can watch sao noi nai takieng keo...with kat right??

i have that lakorn! the rest are iffy! again ty for listing them...wow..you got some good memo funfun.

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
It doens't sound that interesting. Why do they always put Alex in remakes? Geesh. I'm tired of it. I love Alex, they need to give him lakorns with new scripts. I don't mind if Alex and Taew are in here this one sounds more interesting than Aru Sawad, I think.

Babyt

sarNie Elites
they remade this once already in 2002 and yes it was with Oil, ne'k was BOW (she was in Sin Tung with Num and Ae S)...

fun

Expired Sarnie
i have that lakorn! the rest are iffy! again ty for listing them...wow..you got some good memo funfun.
he is a famous child star and look what it got him, pra ek roles. lol. i havent seen them all. lol. just knew he was in those lakorns. memory still a little faint though.

It doens't sound that interesting. Why do they always put Alex in remakes? Geesh. I'm tired of it. I love Alex, they need to give him lakorns with new scripts. I don't mind if Alex and Taew are in here this one sounds more interesting than Aru Sawad, I think.
payong was a good drama back in 93. the plot may sound off but it is really good.

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
anyone watched the remake with oil and bow? i never knew oil was in it. i want to see his version now i think bow is so cute!