P'Big D2B

starlet1985

sarNie Hatchling
Guys, i'm not sure if i made this topic already, if i did so sorry then i totally missed it. But does anyone know how P'Big is doing?
Last thing heard was that he had a lung infection and had to go back to hospital. Does anyone know if he is still in hospital or at home? If anyone could share the information i would be so thankful :)

starlet1985

sarNie Hatchling
Thank you so much N'Kristy. The latest update is from august 200. I hope there's anyone who has some more recent news

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
yeap! T-intermedia forum ish the best place foe english speaking/ reading D2B fans in my opinion..can't find any better forum..unless u can read thai..then there are plenty of good ones....have you read the article where P'Big's mother got the "Mother of the Year Award"?? there's a lilo update in the interview...tat's the most recent one I believe

starlet1985

sarNie Hatchling
Thank you pink_juliet. I'll check right now im new to interlove so i was reading that story about how they met Dan & Beam in Sydney :)

Mook

sarNie Egg
http://s13.invisionfree.com/Big_D2B_4_eva

This is the English website of him and its updated about BIG every week, Sundays mostly, The people there go to see him and give updates about him and his family, It's more of a BIG website than a D2B website.

ChuanpitrK

sarNie Hatchling
So sad thinking about Big. I pray for him to get well soon. I was a big fan of D2B and once went to see their concert and couldn't forget how sparkling Big once was. I do love Big.

mai92

sarNie Adult
OMG...so sad ...i just can't wait to see him out of the hospital.......i would like to hear him sing..but i guess not anymore......so sad..i love BIg and D2B.