P'Chakrit cried

AmmatureKikyo

sarNie Adult
That's freaking dumb how they would start shit like this to get spicy news on him...especially Chakrit..this must take a toll on his stress that he couldn't hide it no longer, that's why he is in tears for the first time..just becuz he acted will with his co-stars doesn't mean that he's having an affair with them..stupid reporters/papparazzi should get the story straight. It's called "Great Acting", not "Affair"...

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
i say ppl are stupid.. like come on .. he's supposed to act like that!! HE'S AN ACTOR!!!!!

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
wtf....why r they making trouble for charkit...so stupid...he's such a great actor..after seeing him cry i like him even more...so sad....the reporter sucks...

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
what is it about? what did the report asked Chakrit? I dont understand thai so I need some help.

It sad to see Chakrit cried. He is one of the best actor! I really want to know what the reporter said to Chakrit.

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
oh my gosh, I read it as "died" and my heart literally stopped for a bit there...but this is still so sad...

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
I feel really sorry for him. I saw that video on Dao Kra Jai 2 days ago I think. I really hate how they pointed out the fact that Chakrit would even do such a thing, you know. That's a really horrible way to promote the movie.
I wish the best for Chakrit and I hope he stays strong :)
We'll always be here for him.

Iya

sarNie Adult
what is it about? what did the report asked Chakrit? I dont understand thai so I need some help.

It sad to see Chakrit cried. He is one of the best actor! I really want to know what the reporter said to Chakrit.
i seconded this. can someone explain? i don't understand thai. please can someone help?

sabrinajenn

sarNie Juvenile
^Ditto

What is going on? Just because Chakrit has good onscreen chemistry people are saying he's having an affair with his costar? What?

Joy

sarNie Hatchling
umm...
what's that movie they got going on in the background? is it his new movie or lakorn? or is that a music video?
looks interesting

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
My poor baby...

Why they have to be so hard on him. He should come over here.

jeanie

sarNie Adult
From what I gather from the clip and it isn't very clear what's going on, apparently they were calling him a pervert or something for getting an erection during the beach scenes and something scandalous about a love scene when he's removing a button? And that somehow that was the movie company's fault because they were promoting it that way? I don't get it cause I didn't see anything scandalous going on in the scenes even by Thai standards but maybe they just didn't show that part.

arayaphan1

sarNie Egg
can someone tell me whats going on??? all i hear from him is what his side of the story is, what are the news reporter asking??? and whats the main dealio with this story???

arayaphan1

sarNie Egg
and helllo??? hes a guy its not his fault he got an erection i mean it was a sexy scene lol how can he be a pervert he aint rubbing and peekin on her gosh!

AsianFemale

Mrs. Kim Junsu
WOWOWO THATS REALLY SAD. HOPE HE WILL GET OVER SOON CAUSE NO MATTERS WHAT PEOPLE WILL ALWAYS TALKING TRASH AND MAKE UP STORY. GOOD LUCK TO HIM. I HONESTLY THINK THOSE PEOPLE JUST JEALOUS THATS ALL.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
So what if the guy is a little sexual. He's human for God's sake!

I love the fact that Chakrit can do really sexual scenes and make them look good. He's sexy.

Stupid media people.

beautifulRose1000

sarNie Egg
wonder if chakrit has made decision to stay in ET biz in thailand or move to US..??? hmmm....has thai media mention anything yet?
i hope he stays, bcos he is very very talented and also very good looking...he's got all plus points to stay in ET biz.

since he is a normal man, it is also normal to feel sexually aroused......its not that he molested his female co-stars!!
and i dont think he need to do that..hahahaha...cos' he is the one who could be molested instead!! Chakrit is too hot and sexy...!