Peach Pachara Admits, Patricia is his girlfriend

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member

Wow “Peach Pachara” clearly admits Patricia is in the status of girlfriend. Peach admits to opening up about Patricia because he doesn’t want to lie and it isn’t a big secret in the first place. If you want to be with someone, you have to respect them. He doesn’t want to waste time, for this love, Peach admits to envisioning a future.

After refusing to speak at the event for the movie, “Chalard Game
Ghong” most recently, Peach Pachara Chirathivat came out to admit fully at The Completetion of Central Embassy and The Opening of Park Hyatt Bangkok, that Patricia is his girlfriend. He doesn’t want to hide it because they must respect one another.

You guys post photos of one another constantly?

“I don’t know what else there is to say. If you ask if we are a couple, yes we are, otherwise why would we post photos together. We’re opening up because what reason is there to lie? First, I don’t believe there is anything wrong with it. It isn’t a secret that you need to sit there and lie to other people about. It is something normal, and we should respect one another, if we want to be with them, and be happy with them, we have to respect them.”

How do you know each other?
“How we met? (Thinking face) We met when we were younger because our father’s met often. We didn’t start studying one another that long ago, it hasn’t been that long. How long? I won’t say, it’s private, but it hasn’t been long. Before, we never used to talk and often only saw one another in passing. At first we didn’t remember one another and were like, is it really? But once we started talking it clicked and then friends introduced us.”

You see her mother often and there are no issues? It’s sweet that you guys call one another father pig and mother pig.

“I see her family often, everything is ok. There are no problems. Is it sweet? I don’t know, I think it is normal, other people do it to. Calling one another father pig and mother pig? Nothing wrong with it, we do it because we both eat a lot.

Was your birthday a surprise? She bought you concert tickets as a gift?
“I was surprised. I came to eat and I didn’t know that she was there as well. My sister and mother invited her. She bought concert tickets (Our friends in the industry seem to be envious right now, Alek for example.”

You’re looking far into the future? Not wanting to waste time?
“This love is happy so far (looking straight to the future? It should be looked at that way, I don’t want to waste time talking and then arguing. I think it is way past the time to sit there and break up

Translated Article @ entinament

For those who don't know who Peach is, he was in the movie "The Billionaire" Film, Hormones: The Confusing Teens with Pattie Ungsumalin, Raeng Tawan (Aum A/Chippy) with Aom Sushar. He is also heir of the Chirathivat family, one of the richest families, I think rank third? In Thailand. Top 20 across all of Asia. Their family owns Central Group which has a bunch of malls across and beyond.

Both are still kind of young in my opinion to be thinking about a "future" but eh, I got married at 19, so who am I to judge? Lol.

Last edited:

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
It's actually Aum A/Chippy not Great/Chippy :)

Anyways congrats to both of them they deserve to be happy.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
It's actually Aum A/Chippy not Great/Chippy :)

Anyways congrats to both of them they deserve to be happy.
Thanks, I think I was thinking of Khon La Korb Fah cause both of the storylines dealt with Ranches at some point lol and it was one of her more recent works lol

As for their couple, I hear there are issues between Pat's mom and Peach, like Pat's mom doesn't approve of Peach. Probably why the reporters asked him about her family agreeing lol.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Good that they aren't hiding it. Nowadays everyone literally date so if you are dating just admit it...and if it doesn't work out break up. That's nice that he says, not wasting time in the playing the game "are they or aren't they dating" we have enough of that lol. But they are young still.

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
Good that they aren't hiding it. Nowadays everyone literally date so if you are dating just admit it...and if it doesn't work out break up. That's nice that he says, not wasting time in the playing the game "are they or aren't they dating" we have enough of that lol. But they are young still.
lol that sounded just like shade coming from him haha jk

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
This is sure what I would call A GOOD LOOKING COUPLE. The one I believe there is also attraction behind it . Plus no scandal nor denying behind. Hopefully they stay together.

patesserie

sarNie Hatchling
They're a pretty cute couple. I've been following their bantering and teasing on IG and twitter which is quite entertaining to read haha. Good for them that they're learning from all their seniors in the industry. Instead of hiding and beating around the bushes like most couples do, they fully admit that they're dating and want to show each other the uttermost respect that they deserve.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
I just remember that Peach used to date Note the Star before Pat. I didn't even notice that they broke up already. Anyways, Peach is cute. I'm not fond of his long hair. I like him with short hair better like it was in Hormones the Series. I'm still mad that he never ended up with Kwan in Hormones. lol Anyways, i'm glad they're open about dating and not hiding it. Wishing them both the best. :D